• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will Jerry get to coach the Cowboys next.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry needs to hire Mike Leach

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can all say with absolute certainty that Jason Garrett is going to get fired. If not at mid season definitely at the end of the year. The question I wonder is who will replace him?

What made me start this thread is that I watch a clip of Will Cain discussing this on his radio show. If anyone watches First Take on ESPN is a regular guest and is a die hard Cowboys fan. He makes no bones about it and will make excuses for the Cowboys like the rest of us homer make for our teams. I consider him the replacement to Skip Bayless on ESPN with the difference being that Will Cain is not a moron. I think he be on the show above Stephen A. Smith who is a loud mouthed blowhard IMO.

However during his show he mentioned Lincoln Riley said he was not sure he would want the job. Wondering who would want to work with Jerry Jones. The discussion on this show even went to the point that if Bellichik was to become available would Jerry Jones step out of the way for Belichick and he said he did not think so.

Which leads to this question. Is the Cowboys head coaching job considered elite anymore amongst coaching circles? Would any highly rated coaches want the job?

If you look at jerruhs face it is quite apparent he is an old geezer and he could croak at any moment. Until this happens a good coach will not consider being head coach of the cowboys. Look for an assistant to take over if garret is fired.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree and they actually mentioned that on his show. They said Lincoln Riley had the choice to go to Dallas or Cleveland which would he take and they did not hesitate to say Cleveland.
Cleveland finally hit on a 1st round qb. So this really makes sense.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry will want to make a big splash. Welcome back to the NFL Jim Harbaugh!

:hope:
I would take Harbaugh in a heartbeat. However this could never happen as Jerry & Harbaugh's personalities could never coexist.