• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who should be thanked most for the CFP

go!

• lsu for choking when they were clearly the better team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the same reasons they are in the media so much lately? Lol. That goes over some peoples heads. "Discuss it.....as long as its not my team! waaaahhhhh, boooofuckinghooooo!"

Yah, he Saban would stop whining and bitching then there would be less threads. But when does Saban not whine and moan.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, just checked. Last cfb thread I started was about how the canes suck. Yup, Im all over that bama dick :rollseyes:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that should be most thankful is the fans. The team just play the games they are put into, they do not control that. Bama did not control the voters, it is in no way their fault for winning the gave vs LSU.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that should be most thankful is the fans. The team just play the games they are put into, they do not control that. Bama did not control the voters, it is in no way their fault for winning the gave vs LSU.

You must've forgotten Saban's 30 minutes of prime time on ESPIN. He must've lobbied that crew hard time for that 30 minutes spot.:noidea:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you realize two teams could actually play 3 times in a season under the new CFP format, right???

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must've forgotten Saban's 30 minutes of prime time on ESPIN. He must've lobbied that crew hard time for that 30 minutes spot.:noidea:

Wow, that must be a new concept out west, you know, the concept of a coach doing what he is paid to do. Last time i looked Saban is the Coach of the University of Alabama and he gets paid to coach them in games, recruit, lobby for bowl games if necessary and so on. I know this is not news to you, but he only did what he is paid to do and because his name is Saban and apparently(according to hooplans) the world revolves around him, he got a chance to lobby for his team to play in a game they were more than qualified to play in. Sorry if this upsets your delicate sensibilities, but he who loses last can be in danger of not making it, just ask Bama, they know all too well.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, that must be a new concept out west, you know, the concept of a coach doing what he is paid to do. Last time i looked Saban is the Coach of the University of Alabama and he gets paid to coach them in games, recruit, lobby for bowl games if necessary and so on. I know this is not news to you, but he only did what he is paid to do and because his name is Saban and apparently(according to hooplans) the world revolves around him, he got a chance to lobby for his team to play in a game they were more than qualified to play in. Sorry if this upsets your delicate sensibilities, but he who loses last can be in danger of not making it, just ask Bama, they know all too well.
bo is right, that was Sabans job. If he didnt do that he would be at fault for not doing everything he can. Regardless of what he did in that 30 min spot he did not control the voting. The voters still had a choice and they chost Bama, Bama did not make the choice.