• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

who should be thanked most for the CFP

go!

• lsu for choking when they were clearly the better team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll forthcoming in 5

Bama option should read what most GOOD teams do...

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll forthcoming in 5

Bama option should read what most GOOD teams do...

Hey look! ANOTHER Bama trolling thread? They must occupy all kinds of space in your head Caneman! You might want to see a doctor about that? :noidea:

Bet this one doesn't go to the TB either? :rollseyes:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think the pollsters is the only necessary option. Need more than one option for a poll, tho. Whoevever it is, I thank thee.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look! ANOTHER Bama trolling thread? They must occupy all kinds of space in your head Caneman! You might want to see a doctor about that? :noidea:

Bet this one doesn't go to the TB either? :rollseyes:

Huh??? I rip on pollsters, lsu and okie light. All you see is bama getting ripped on. Sorry freind, maybe its your head that needs checking....

Not sure I even ripped pn bama :noidea:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitty rematch (insinuates Bama shouldn't be there)

bama for doing what most teams do, winning a rematch after losing the first game (insinuates any good team would win a rematch)

lsu for choking when they were clearly the better team ( goes without saying)

okie light for grasping defeat from the jaws of victory (okie st should have been there)

Not sure I even ripped on bama- Caneman

You didn't just say that? :L

What is sad is the true trolls on this thread just roam free. I'm accused of one and ALL I've ever done is defend Alabama! Believe me there is plenty of opportunity for that. I rarely comment on other teams I rarely talk about things outside of Alabama. I've never hidden behind the fact I am an Alabama fan and that's where my interest stands! Too bad many others feel compelled to troll other teams instead of focus on their own. All one has to do is look at a posters posting history!

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You bammers are jacked in the brain. Take your insecurities to another thread.

Shitty rematch? Ok if you like fg fests I apologize. Or watching a rematch for an ncg.

Bama doing what they should do? How the fuck is that a dig?????

LSU clearly better? Go check out their sched and the general consensus. Thats a "how fucking stupid were the pollsters" dig again.

Ripping on osu? No idea how the fuck you stretch that to a dig on bama.

Fact is, that game killed the bcs. Some bama ass be hurt up in this bitch!!! Keep dreaming everything is about you. :laugh3:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You bammers are jacked in the brain. Take your insecurities to another thread.

Shitty rematch? Ok if you like fg fests I apologize. Or watching a rematch for an ncg.

Bama doing what they should do? How the fuck is that a dig?????

LSU clearly better? Go check out their sched and the general consensus. Thats a "how fucking stupid were the pollsters" dig again.

Ripping on osu? No idea how the fuck you stretch that to a dig on bama.

Fact is, that game killed the bcs. Some bama ass be hurt up in this bitch!!! Keep dreaming everything is about you. :laugh3:

You can call it fertilizer but it's still shit! :ss:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done. Flushing due to massive bammer insecurities and "those 2" posting the same crap in every thread.

You 2 should hit up the nsfw forum and whine about how nobody loves poor ol bammer. Ram her jam her with ur yeller hammer while there :laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban and Bama is in your head 24/7 and Bama fans are insecure. OMG

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Why you bringing me into this?
All I think about Bama is how fun it was to beat them last time we played. :noidea:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, cant flush every thread these 2 whine in. We wouldnt have any content left. :lol:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90480__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_meme_artist-zutheskunk_jimmies.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more tOSU threads than Bama ones and they sren't wanting to change CF rules too. Wonder why there are so many Saban threads??

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definition of insanity- Caneman starts the same shit every time and expects a different results! What a moron!

What's your next thread going to be? Saban whines about rules because his team loses to HUNH teams and his 2011 team shouldn't have been in NC game and he wasn't #1 recruiting team by wide enough margin? That going to be one thread or you going to break it up into a couple? Then you can pussy bitch about the "bammer" responses...again! *yawn*

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more tOSU threads than Bama ones and they sren't wanting to change CF rules too. Wonder why there are so many Saban threads??

For the same reasons they are in the media so much lately? Lol. That goes over some peoples heads. "Discuss it.....as long as its not my team! waaaahhhhh, boooofuckinghooooo!"

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definition of insanity- Caneman starts the same shit every time and expects a different results! What a moron!

What's your next thread going to be? Saban whines about rules because his team loses to HUNH teams and his 2011 team shouldn't have been in NC game and he wasn't #1 recruiting team by wide enough margin? That going to be one thread or you going to break it up into a couple? Then you can pussy bitch about the "bammer" responses...again! *yawn*

What was my last thread about? I dont remember. But, since you whine about the rules so much, this post by you breaks them. Hypocrite much? What should be done? Your choice. Maybe.