• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is PE1

Who is PE1

• A butthurt Eagles fan

• A wannabe Cowboys fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Earl I clearly remember you coming on here and saying Dallas would go 16 and 0 and probably only lose one or two games in the next 5 years. You also said that the Cowboys got robbed cause every player deserved to start in the Pro BOwl. Yep, I remember you clearly saying that.

Jarntt... do you ever remember me stating in a post that the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL? You've came down on me before and I know you are annoyed about me getting on you for being a Cowboy/Laker fan.... but did I ever post anything like that in your recollection?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Earl I clearly remember you coming on here and saying Dallas would go 16 and 0 and probably only lose one or two games in the next 5 years. You also said that the Cowboys got robbed cause every player deserved to start in the Pro BOwl. Yep, I remember you clearly saying that.

Jarntt... do you ever remember me stating in a post that the Cowboys were the worst team in the NFL? You've came down on me before and I know you are annoyed about me getting on you for being a Cowboy/Laker fan.... but did I ever post anything like that in your recollection?

Spinning and misquoting people is another thing you do that irks me. I didn't say you said they were the worst team. I said "one of the worst teams." That is a huge difference.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spinning and misquoting people is another thing you do that irks me. I didn't say you said they were the worst team. I said "one of the worst teams." That is a huge difference.

Oh Jesus. Now you are getting into that type of crap. OK, sorry... but I never ever said Dallas is one of the worst teams in the league. You have me confused. I know you dont agree with everything I say but dont start comparing me to BlueJerseyJinx and him saying the Eagles are the worst team in the league. I WAS NEVER EVER THAT TYPE OF POSTER. I WAS ALWAYS FAIR AND BALANCED. I cant believe you're saying this. Its so completely untrue Earl.

Dann Earl. I cant believe youre trying to act like Im one of these Eagles fans that come on here saying stuff like, "Dallas is one of the worst teams in the league". That is so completely unfair and completely NOT true.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jesus. Now you are getting into that type of crap. OK, sorry... but I never ever said Dallas is one of the worst teams in the league. You have me confused. I know you dont agree with everything I say but dont start comparing me to BlueJerseyJinx and him saying the Eagles are the worst team in the league. I WAS NEVER EVER THAT TYPE OF POSTER. I WAS ALWAYS FAIR AND BALANCED. I cant believe you're saying this. Its so completely untrue Earl.

Dann Earl. I cant believe youre trying to act like Im one of these Eagles fans that come on here saying stuff like, "Dallas is one of the worst teams in the league". That is so completely unfair and completely NOT true.

Go ahead, keep trying to protect that online persona. I don't have you confused and I'm not comparing you to anybody. I'm talking about what YOU said back then on the ESPN boards and I know exactly who I'm talking about. You weren't always fair and balanced then and you aren't now. This is like if I said the same thing. I know I'm not fair and balanced because my opinion the majority of the time will be in favor of the Cowboys and against other NFC East teams. I can say objective things but that doesn't make me objective. Your opinion the majority of the time is in favor of the Eagles. So how can you say you are fair and balanced? This always gets me. People who think they are objective are usually the people that are the most biased. You may say objective things but you are anything but fair and balanced or objective. A person that was always fair and balanced person wouldn't start a thread on the NFL Board talking about Cowboy fans and their secondary teams. Because a fair and balanced person would make the same thread calling out Pats, Steelers, and Packer fans. Let's not pretend like the Pats, Packers, and Steelers Boards don't have that same type of diversity. But you singled out this fan base because you are not fair and balanced like you think you are. And you know how I know this? Because that thread is not the first time you've called out Laker/Cowboy fans and it won't be the last time either.

I can be biased the majority of the time but I've never been like you. You used to always proclaim how the Eagles had so many players top 5 at their position. How Andy Reid was a top 5 coach and if anyone said anything to the contrary you flipped out. It used to drive you nuts when Andy Reid or McNabb got bashed. You would say shit like Witten and Ware were top 5 at their positions back then just to suck up even though that was something that even someone who doesn't watch football would know. My mom doesn't watch a single football game other than the SB(and that's only for the commercials) and even she knows who DeMarcus Ware is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that about the Cowboys and you're lying. I was never the type to come on here and say, "The Cowboys are one of the worst teams in the league". Manster, Fordman, PDay, Jarntt, Colors and all the other old timers know thats not me. PDay may think Im a drama queen, Manster may think Im a jerk, Jarntt may think Im an ass for taling about "Yankee/Cowboy" fans.... but they all know I never ever posted crap like that.

GO look at your post and Jarntts from this old thread from years ago.
As an Eagles fan..... | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK fellas, sorry Ive been busy. Who is PE1

1. I NEVER EVER EVER said I dont go on the Eagles boards because they are overly homers. I said I go on a different Eagles site that is TREMENDOUSLY more active then the one here. Thats where I go for Eagles news and chat. The truth is a despise many Eagles fans for being so rude and classless but I truly believe they are one of the least anti homer fan bases in all of sports. They are world renowned for ripping a player. Man, they booed Mike Schmidt who might be the greatest 3rd baseman ever. Jerks? YES. Homers? Not a chance.

2. I really struggle with racists, sexist, homophobes and angry people. Nothing lower in my book then a racist. I donate my money to the Southern Poverty Law Center. They are a group that tries to bankrupt hate groups by suing them and taking their cash and giving to people who they've terrorized.

3. Im a liberal Democrat who has an MBA. I really learned a lot understanding why Republicans feel the way they do while taking my courses. I wish this country could come together and stop blaming Obama or Bush. But the truth is I really hate how the country blames the poor for our predicament while giving trillion dollar tax breaks to the richest 1% of this country. NOW LETS NOT TALK POLITICS CAUSE THAT RUINS THE FUN HERE. Im just telling you who PE1 is.

4. I grew up in the first intentionally integrated neighborhood in the US and EXTREMELY proud of that. Way back in the early 70s we had blacks, whites, Asains, gays and an interracial married couple on my block. I am extremely proud of that and have a huge love for Philadelphia. In this pride I choose to support Philly teams win or lose and I could NEVER EVER IMAGINE rooting for another cities team. I give you guys a lot of crap but I really could care less whom you root for but the idea is just soooo foreign to me. I cant imagine running down the streets of Philly and screaming, "YES!!!! My Lakers won another championship". I just dont get living in a city and rooting for random cities across the country while professing its arbitrary and a coincidence that Im a Cowboy, Laker, Braves fan.

5. I've always tried to be rational. When people say something about the Eagles that I really disagree with I love to take on the challenge. When the conversation turns to... hypothetically Dez Bryant or the Cowboys OLine I will say what I believe to be the truth. The truth is they are awesome. Ive also been a big Romo supporter. I dont throw these beliefs in just to say something nice about Dallas. Im just being real. Ive always hated the TonyRomoShows and BlueJerseyJinx who will sit here and say, "Fletcher Cox sucks, Jason Peters sucks, etc".

6. What I suck at is accepting Im on a Cowboys board and there are a few blind Cowboy fans that cant be rational. All teams have these fans. What I suck at is accepting the fact that people have different perspectives or feelings then me.

7. I completely respect Cowboy fans who have lived near Texas. Never had a problem with that cause they are supporting their home team. I've just always been a guy who roots for the under dog, not the power houses. In my passion for rooting for Philly teams Ive always hated our big rivals.. especially the Cowboys, Lakers and Celtics. There will always be a part of me that just shakes his head at some guy that lives in Florida who loves the Cowboys and Lakers. I'd probably be happier and healthier if I just dropped that but I still just shake my head at that. If you aint from LA or Dallas your SUPPOSED to hate the Cowboys.

8. Lastly, when I was a little kid (5 to 10) I was a HUGE Raiders fan. My family was all born their except for me. As I became a man I grew out of it. RIP to "The Snake"... my childhood hero.

Cool story

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that about the Cowboys and you're lying. I was never the type to come on here and say, "The Cowboys are one of the worst teams in the league". Manster, Fordman, PDay, Jarntt, Colors and all the other old timers know thats not me. PDay may think Im a drama queen, Manster may think Im a jerk, Jarntt may think Im an ass for taling about "Yankee/Cowboy" fans.... but they all know I never ever posted crap like that.

Never have I called you a jerk. I was a long time supporter of you on the board disagreeing with those saying you would post semi pro Cowboy post just to give your anti cowboy posts legitimatcy.

I finally saw the truth when I posted a anti Chip post and you went off the deep end. In you mind I went from a solid poster to a idiot. You are fine with posting anti Cowboy stuff but the moment we say anything anti Eagle you get your panties in a wad. No u won't call you a jwrk, but I will say you are two faced.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went of the deep end cause I said, "I dont agree with CHips strategy but he wont bring in players that are perceived trouble makers". Yeah, I really went off the deep end. Funny theres a bunch of Eagle fans, reporters, writers saying the same exact thing as me. Off the deep end. Yeah... OK.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's the thing, I have no reason to lie about something so trivial. You do because you care about your online persona and your reputation here. I don't give two shits about my internet persona or my reputation. I know what was said and if nobody believes me, I don't give a shit. You may think you are objective and fair-minded but you are far from it. You constantly make backhanded compliments about the Cowboys all the time and go out of your way to bash the Cowboys fan base for being bandwagon. But yeah, you are so fair and objective.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went of the deep end cause I said, "I dont agree with CHips strategy but he wont bring in players that are perceived trouble makers". Yeah, I really went off the deep end. Funny theres a bunch of Eagle fans, reporters, writers saying the same exact thing as me. Off the deep end. Yeah... OK.
I believe Manster 100% without even having participated in the argument because I witnessed it when I criticized Andy Reid on ESPN. There's a good chance you went off the deep end because that's exactly what you did when I bashed Andy Reid for the 08 NFC Champ and his lack of SB rings. Which is what led to you calling the Cowboys one of the worst teams.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a liar. I went off the deep end. Yeah, like starting posts with my name in it. Soooo disappointed in you Earl. What a complete liar.

Show me one back handed comment and I'll apologize all day long. Just one.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, bashing Reid for 5 final 4s in 7 years. He sucked.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a liar. I went off the deep end.

Show me one back handed comment and I'll apologize all day long. Just one.
Exhibit A
NzhV7Ha.png

Why this is a backhanded compliment? You are praising the 90s Cowboys and at the same time insulting the current team by suggesting the current team doesn't have enough talent to win SBs. Though it may be a true statement, it is still a backhanded compliment because it can be seen as more of an insult than a compliment. This also exhibits you trashing a Cowboy fan for his fan hood when it was completely unprovoked. So fair and balanced.

Exhibit B
u2o9T8r.png

Saying Dallas is better than Philly and at the same time insulting the Cowboy fan. Another backhanded compliment. This is too easy dude. And this was merely 10 days ago.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, bashing Reid for 5 final 4s in 7 years. He sucked.
Nobody said Reid sucked. He is a great football coach. But if you can't get it done when you get as close as he did so many times and came up short,, you have to fire him and that was all I was saying. You have to get it done in this league or you get the door. Why do you think so many Cowboy fans are fed up with Romo? Hell of a QB, but he hasn't gotten it done.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at this entire thread: Rolando McClain suspended 4 games | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

Would a fair and balanced person attack someone's fan hood for just no reason whatsoever?

If anybody wants to know who PE1 is, it can be summed up here:
ICDknTY.png

He turns a thread that is supposed to be about Rolando McClain into fan hood legitimacy. This is who PE1 is. I rest my case.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the current Cowboys aren't loaded like the 90s Cowboys is backhanded? Saying Dallas is better then Philly is a back handed comment? Thats a looooonger reach then Manute Bol. Let it die dude. This got boring a while ago... especially with weak ass attempts like your last post.

Dallas is better than Philly is a back handed comment towards the Cowboys. Uuuuuugh.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the current Cowboys aren't loaded like the 90s Cowboys is backhanded? Saying Dallas is better then Philly is a back handed comment? Thats a looooonger reach then Manute Bol. Let it die dude. This got boring a while ago... especially with weak ass attempts like your last post.

Dallas is better than Philly is a back handed comment towards the Cowboys. Uuuuuugh.

A backhanded compliment, also known as a left-handed compliment or asteism, is an insult that is disguised as a compliment. Sometimes, a backhanded compliment may be inadvertent. However, the term usually connotes an intent to belittle or condescend.

In Exhibit A, you praise the 90s Cowboys for being loaded and immediately after say the current team isn't. It's clear as day that you are trying to say that the current Cowboys aren't good enough to win SBs like the 90s teams even though the guy you were quoting didn't say anything to suggest that they were. You are also insulting the Cowboy fan clearly. That isn't even disguised. That is pretty blatant. A backhanded compliment is even more clear in Exhibit B. To say that his favorite team is better than yours and then completely belittle him is the true definition of a backhanded compliment.

Yeah it did get boring fast. It's boring seeing you spin and twist around every single one of my posts after I spend hours of picking you apart.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please dude. Thats just terrible terrible reach. Absolutely nothing back handed about either of those
You've gone off the deep end.

I'll make you a deal. I'll take a long vacation if you tell me you're a republican. You've never had any issue with me, have complimented etc and I brought up these issues before. You're a republican... right?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy rips my Eagles and I agree and say Dallas is better then Philly. Thats a back handed compliment. Jeez, people are fucking ridiculous.

I question his allegiance to 3 power houses and that means I'm insulting the Dallas Cowboys. In fucking credible.