• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is PE1

Who is PE1

• A butthurt Eagles fan

• A wannabe Cowboys fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See thats were I drae the line Earl. I never once said in my life Dallas was the worst team. Ive always been fair. Theres even a post in here where Jarntt says, "I dont know why you guys attack PE1. He has always been fair. Yes I did predict the Eagles to win. Ive never said anything as stupid as that. I never did that home crap. And to prove you're confused I never said I was the king of this board until I won the pick'em league and that was after 2009. A lot after.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Eif I liked what your post said but one part I COMPLETELY disagree with is when I said, "I NEVER SAID THAT". I did make one mistake cause I have no kids, they are all my step kids. But I hate it when people accuse me of saying things I never said cause they speed read threw my posts. Its completely unfair and I never said those things.

1. For example... I never said I agree with Chip Kellys decision to not draft or bring in troubled players. Manster said I did but I NEVER SAID THAT.

2. Next. Manster says, "Tell me one Eagle QB who has done anything recently" and I replied, "Foles did 27/2" and he then says, "PE1 said the reason Bradford is going to do well is because Foles went 27/2. I really hate it when people say that I said things that I never ever ever did.

On this thread someone accused me of saying, "PE1 said he doesnt go on the Eagles board because they are complete homeres. I never ever said that.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It remains the agenda of interjecting philly something everytime he posts here. Philly has never mattered to cowboy fans all that much...certainly no more than Washington or NYG but this guy does everything he can to make philly relevant to discussions on this board. AND THE DRAMA??? Never been higher.

I do sometimes interject Philly things but I rarely start a thread or randomly interject something about Philly. Its usually just when Manster says something stupid.

This agenda platitude is so stupid. Yeah, I do have an agenda when I post. So do you and so does everyone else. The agenda is to express your point. Drop that "agenda" line. Its stupid.

Drama aka passion. I just like to back up what Im saying. Its not drama, its defending your point.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do sometimes interject Philly things but I rarely start a thread or randomly interject something about Philly. Its usually just when Manster says something stupid.

This agenda platitude is so stupid. Yeah, I do have an agenda when I post. So do you and so does everyone else. The agenda is to express your point. Drop that "agenda" line. Its stupid.

Drama aka passion. I just like to back up what Im saying. Its not drama, its defending your point.

No No ... your not getting away with that.
Agenda is just that. Post one thing with the intention of accomplishing something else.

Post a football opinion but the real goal is to just kick a bee's nest. Is usually they way it goes down with you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No No ... your not getting away with that.
Agenda is just that. Post one thing with the intention of accomplishing something else.

Post a football opinion but the real goal is to just kick a bee's nest. Is usually they way it goes down with you.

I disagree. Im just an Eagle fan in the land of Cowboys. I do understand why you feel that way on one topic... and thats me questioning rooting for random teams across the country but I disagree with this drama crap. Just like how Manster got attacked for posting on the Eagles board recently I get attacked for posting my feeling on a Cowboy board but it has NOTHING to do with drama. When someone like Manster posts something stupid and I completely disagree thats not an agenda. I never said, "Let me go over to the Cowboys board and kick a bees nest". I really disagree with that dude.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eif, I wish I could send you a PM. I have to admit you rattled me when you accused me of saying, "I never said that". Theres a couple of people who keep making stuff up and putting words in my mouth and it is sooooo untrue. Am I a jerk for blasting people for picking random, non related teams? Probably. But I really to hate it when people say things that I never said.

Every objective person on here (Jarntt and others) know I NEVER EVER EVER came on here and said Dallas is the worst team in the league. Thats just bull crap. Do I deserve to take some crap? Yep. But its Bull SHit to say things that I never said.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes??????

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Im just an Eagle fan in the land of Cowboys. I do understand why you feel that way on one topic... and thats me questioning rooting for random teams across the country but I disagree with this drama crap. Just like how Manster got attacked for posting on the Eagles board recently I get attacked for posting my feeling on a Cowboy board but it has NOTHING to do with drama. When someone like Manster posts something stupid and I completely disagree thats not an agenda. I never said, "Let me go over to the Cowboys board and kick a bees nest". I really disagree with that dude.

I like reading your football posts. I like to see outside opinions.

But it always seems to take a left turn somewhere.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like reading your football posts. I like to see outside opinions.

But it always seems to take a left turn somewhere.

I can accept that. Im going to let this cool down cause its gotten way off point... especially the politics part. But I didnt come on here looking for trouble. Look at who started the post and what they said.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See thats were I drae the line Earl. I never once said in my life Dallas was the worst team. Ive always been fair. Theres even a post in here where Jarntt says, "I dont know why you guys attack PE1. He has always been fair. Yes I did predict the Eagles to win. Ive never said anything as stupid as that. I never did that home crap. And to prove you're confused I never said I was the king of this board until I won the pick'em league and that was after 2009. A lot after.
You said in the offseason after 44-6 and after they released TO that the Cowboys were one of the worst teams in the league and would finish 5-11 on the ESPN Cowboy Board. You also made remarks about our talent. I remember it vividly because you got angry and bashed the Cowboys after I criticized Andy Reid for losing yet another NFC Championship in 2008 and said he should have been fired. But I know how much you love to protect your internet persona so of course you would deny this.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked PE1 but I don't hate him either. PE1 showed his true colors in 09 when he guaranteed an Eagles victory and said that the Cowboys were one of the worst teams in the league only to be wrong and the Eagles eventually got beat three times in the same season while the Cowboys made the Divisional Round. This was also the same year that he declared himself the Board King on the Cowboys Board. This all happened after 44-6. Eagle fans had a field day after that game. 09 was the perfect revenge season for Cowboy fans. PE1 has been sucking up to Cowboy fans ever since that season.
The guy is a typical Eagles front runner. They always over-estimate the strength of their team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It remains the agenda of interjecting philly something everytime he posts here. Philly has never mattered to cowboy fans all that much...certainly no more than Washington or NYG but this guy does everything he can to make philly relevant to discussions on this board. AND THE DRAMA??? Never been higher.
Eagles fans live in an alternate universe.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is a typical Eagles front runner. They always over-estimate the strength of their team.

Yeah, you know me really well. I guess you missed the post I started ripping Kelly for giving up a 2nd and Foles. I guess you missed the post saying we have the worst secondary in the history of the NFL. Im tired of people just making up shit. Complete fucking lie. Yeah, a front runner of a team that has never won a Super Bowl coming from the resident "Cowboy/Patriot" fan.

Earl I never ever started a post saying the Cowboys were the worst team in the league. Thats just such a lie. Every single poster on this board knows I dont say stuff like that about the Cowboys. I did predict the Eagles to win. I also remember getting props from a lot of people for being the ONLY Eagles fan to show up and say, "Rip PE1 cause he deserves it". Ive been wrong on here. I've said things I regret but I never came on here saying Dallas is the worst team in the league. You have me mixed up dude.