• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who is PE1

Who is PE1

• A butthurt Eagles fan

• A wannabe Cowboys fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Exhibit A, you praise the 90s Cowboys for being loaded and immediately after say the current team isn't. It's clear as day that you are trying to say that the current Cowboys aren't good enough to win SBs like the 90s teams even though the guy you were quoting didn't say anything to suggest that they were. You are also insulting the Cowboy fan clearly. That isn't even disguised. That is pretty blatant

This is wrong on sooooo many levels Earl. I wasnt saying the Cowboys cant win the Super Bowl. On an Eagles board I predicted a Dallas/Colts SB. I wasnt clearly insulting any Cowboy fans saying this team isnt as loaded as the 90s team. I dont think this team can win 3 of the next 4 SBs. The 90s team was stacked with stars, this team isnt. I think this team could win a SB this year. i know for sure they are a top 5 team because their biggest weakness (pas rush) was filled with an All Pro while also having a great draft.

Your reaches to say i only give back handed comments was weeeeeeeak Earl.
Tell me your political affiliation and Ill take a looooooong break. Some how I think thats the real issue cause you've had zero issue with me for years. Youve complimented me before and I remember you saying you like my posts before. YOuve heard me question front runners a decade ago yet never had an issue til now.

Out of respect to Jarntt, Colors, Fordman Im going to take a long break. THis thread has turned to crap.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please dude. Thats just terrible terrible reach. Absolutely nothing back handed about either of those
You've gone off the deep end.

I'll make you a deal. I'll take a long vacation if you tell me you're a republican. You've never had any issue with me, have complimented etc and I brought up these issues before. You're a republican... right?
Spin

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy rips my Eagles and I agree and say Dallas is better then Philly. Thats a back handed compliment. Jeez, people are fucking ridiculous.

I question his allegiance to 3 power houses and that means I'm insulting the Dallas Cowboys. In fucking credible.
You were the first one to rip him in that thread for absolutely no reason and he read your post the exact same way I read it: That the Cowboys aren't loaded with stars so therefore not very good. Yeah you agreed and said Dallas is better than Philly because that's what you do. You suck up and then you bash someone. When you are at your worst, your posts can be insulting as fuck and you sugarcoat them with sucking up. You usually say something positive about the Cowboys and then follow it with something condescending. That is exactly what a backhanded compliment is. Both of those examples I showed illustrated that. You get defensive because a Cowboy fan on a Cowboy Board rips the Eagles? That shit is stupid as fuck. You feel entitled to objectivity from Cowboy fans on a Cowboy Board when you yourself aren't even the least bit objective. And you completely wrecked that thread with your nonsense. That's how full of it you are.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Exhibit A, you praise the 90s Cowboys for being loaded and immediately after say the current team isn't. It's clear as day that you are trying to say that the current Cowboys aren't good enough to win SBs like the 90s teams even though the guy you were quoting didn't say anything to suggest that they were. You are also insulting the Cowboy fan clearly. That isn't even disguised. That is pretty blatant

This is wrong on sooooo many levels Earl. I wasnt saying the Cowboys cant win the Super Bowl. On an Eagles board I predicted a Dallas/Colts SB. I wasnt clearly insulting any Cowboy fans saying this team isnt as loaded as the 90s team. I dont think this team can win 3 of the next 4 SBs. The 90s team was stacked with stars, this team isnt. I think this team could win a SB this year. i know for sure they are a top 5 team because their biggest weakness (pas rush) was filled with an All Pro while also having a great draft.

Your reaches to say i only give back handed comments was weeeeeeeak Earl.
Tell me your political affiliation and Ill take a looooooong break. Some how I think thats the real issue cause you've had zero issue with me for years. Youve complimented me before and I remember you saying you like my posts before. YOuve heard me question front runners a decade ago yet never had an issue til now.

Out of respect to Jarntt, Colors, Fordman Im going to take a long break. THis thread has turned to crap.

Taking what I said literally is funny. You don't make backhanded compliments all the time, but you have for the vast majority time I've known you. You told me to show you examples and I did. Those weren't reaches at all. They both illustrated how condescending you can be. My political affiliation has absolutely zero to do with this thread. This thread is about you and your football-related posts. Personal life has no place here.

And you must be smoking something because I call you out every single year. I called you out on ESPN, I called you out on RealGM, and I've called you out on here. The issue I've always had with you is the sucking up act. I know it's a joke and phony. Because no true Eagle fan that says as many negative things as you say about the Cowboys fan base is sincere when they are saying something positive about the Cowboys. You go out of your way to bash our frontrunners while overlooking all the frontrunners that the Pats, Steelers, Packers, and 49ers have. That is why you are full of it and not in the least bit objective. It's obvious that you do not like the Cowboys fan base, yet you expect me and everyone else to believe you are being sincere when you say something positive about the Cowboys? You've attacked Cowboy fans here for literally no reason whatsoever on multiple occasions because they root for other winning teams, yet you expect people to believe you when you say something nice about the Cowboys? The hate is obviously there. You just disguise it by sucking up. You also have this false sense of believing that you are objective or "fair and balanced" just because you say nice things about the Cowboys when it's pretty obvious that you are just an Eagle homer trying to score cool points with Cowboy fans.

And let me address all the sucking up you just did:

The Cowboys aren't a top 5 team until they can prove it. They have put together consecutive playoff seasons exactly once in the Romo era. This isn't like Brady or Peyton where they make the playoffs every year. We make the playoffs once every blue moon. Why should I believe they are a top 5 team going into this year? Why on earth would any legit Eagle fan say the Cowboys can win the SB this year? Based on last year when they couldn't even make the NFC Championship and lost an 1800 yard rusher(who is now on your favorite team) this past offseason? The Cowboys need to make an NFC Championship first before we even talk SB. I know you don't honestly believe these things. Its just more sucking up. Be a real Eagle fan for once and stop sucking up.

Last edited:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy rips my Eagles and I agree and say Dallas is better then Philly. Thats a back handed compliment. Jeez, people are fucking ridiculous.

I question his allegiance to 3 power houses and that means I'm insulting the Dallas Cowboys. In fucking credible.

Here's my issues with you.

1. Who died and made you the commissioner of fandom? Maybe some are bandwagoneers maybe not if they chose the teams they chose at 5, 6, or 7 did they even understand the difference between local team or not? As long as they aren't jumping from team to team NOBODY should give a crap.

2. You get your panties in a wad if/when a Cowboy fan (on the Cowboys board) says anything disparaging about the Eagles. Now don't give me you BS response that you too rip the Eagles. You act as though a big brother who picks in his brother but won't let others. If you don't like me ripping Chip, GTFO or ignore me.

3. You are two faced, plain and simple. You always used me as a defense, now that we had a difference you toss my name around in the sewer. I wasn't an idiot until I didn't protect you here.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 has been soft stroking johnson's in this forum for so long I guess most had their eyes shut?. What changed? Did someone finally turn on the lights and realize Caitlyn, I mean PE1 was a Philly fan?