• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who DOESN'T Think We Are 1 & Done?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to hear some optimism because after watching Nick Foles today I am seriously depressed. The dude is shot. He seems to have lost his confidence as a football player.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is our only chance to win anything. As we saw the last 2 weeks, if we can't get anything going early in a possession, we are toast. In order to do anything we'll have to force TO's and make ST plays to win. We might get lucky, but we are not gonna beat the Pats in SB. Lets face it, its theirs to lose. Again.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, our starting Oline will come to play, and play at peak performance to give Foles/Sudfeld time, and the whole offense brings their A game It has to be a complete team performance to win at east one game.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foles threw a dumb pick, but i didn't think he was THAT bad. he only played the 1st quarter and had the eagles driving early. smith dropped an easy pass that would have given them a 1st down at what.. the cowboys 25 or something?

4th and 7 after that, he basically had to throw it up for grabs. 3rd and 7 the next possession, burton (and ertz) both fell. next possession kelce hits him in the nuts with the snap, then he throws the INT on 2nd and 14. and on his final possession they get a false start and holding penalty that wipes out a 14 yard clement reception, setting up a 2nd and 21/3rd and 21.

i'm more worried about the continual penalties setting them back. i expect to see a heavy mix of screens, dumps and runs next time they step on the field.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball possession and defense. The defense killed it yesterday without half the starters.

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints would kill us, but the Falcons and Panthers are winnable. Either of those teams winning means one of them are coming to the Linc. I think we'd definitely beat the Falcons, and probably a 50/50 against the Panthers.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reporters are saying we are now expected to be underdogs in Vegas in all the matchups.

b6c.gif

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles get the lowest remaining seed...so...they will most likely face ATL, NO or CAR.

ATL & NO...both dome teams playing in the weather. If Foles doesn't lose the game I like their chances in both of those games...I don't like the zone blocking lateral/cutback running game of the Falcons vs that Eagle DEF...I would pound Ajayi at the ATL 30 times and try to win ugly.

The Saints can run in between the tackles, I don't like the match up as much for PHI.

CAR...their DEF is built to stop the run, Foles would have to make a lot more plays to beat them imo.

So...I think you pull for ATL to beat LAR.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz to the NYG rumors don't help. Tough break, Philly fans.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles get the lowest remaining seed...so...they will most likely face ATL, NO or CAR.

ATL & NO...both dome teams playing in the weather. If Foles doesn't lose the game I like their chances in both of those games...I don't like the zone blocking lateral/cutback running game of the Falcons vs that Eagle DEF...I would pound Ajayi at the ATL 30 times and try to win ugly.

The Saints can run in between the tackles, I don't like the match up as much for PHI.

CAR...their DEF is built to stop the run, Foles would have to make a lot more plays to beat them imo.

So...I think you pull for ATL to beat LAR.

The Saints have always been my most feared matchup, because they seem to have our number in the playoffs, and can put up a lot of points... and that looks to be exactly what we are going to get.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints have always been my most feared matchup, because they seem to have our number in the playoffs, and can put up a lot of points... and that looks to be exactly what we are going to get.

IDK...I don't like Donald vs the weak OGs for ATL, but if they can keep Quinn in check, the Falcons have good shot to win that one imo. I think this will be a close game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On an optimistic note, this article makes an interesting point: The Eagles have just had light walk-through practices the last few weeks as Pederson tried to rest tired players. Jason Kelce thinks simply practicing fully again for two weeks will make a difference for the offense.

"I think the biggest thing that we need to do, and this team needs especially offensively," Eagles center Jason Kelce told reporters following Sunday's game. "Is we need to practice. I think the last two weeks, obviously, we've tried to get some rest in and get guys' legs back. I think that's important, but toning down the reps and the physical things, we just have to get back after it."

Here's the change Eagles players are calling on Doug Pederson to make before NFL Playoffs

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ultimately, i'm not worried about the offense. i think they can put up 20+ or so on anyone. it's all about the defense keeping it under 20 and avoiding horrific penalties.

it's funny because the eagles are in one of those classic spots. everyone was in love with them just a few weeks ago. now everyone seems to think they're trash. they ARE better than the saints, panthers and falcons right now. i'm fully confident they win that first game, regardless of how vegas lines it. doesn't matter how ugly it is.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is a smart guy, but is suffering from a lack in self confidence. I suggest that he needs to be hypnotized before the next game!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sandbagged the last few games to give them the element of surprise when Foles comes out and throws 7 TDs each playoff game.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good attitude! Whatever Foles' problem has been, he has shown that he can play, if he has a solid cast of support around him. If the Eagles' D plays to their potential, and Ajayi can run the ball effectively we can win. Foles needs time to throw.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will reportedly practice in pads this week. Players requested it, Doug said. I think they knew they were getting a little soft.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense will have to carry us, and Doug needs to not only establish the run early but stick with it. We can beat anyone coming out of the NFC even now - the road goes through Philly. We need just a little of that 2013 mojo from Foles, that would help for sure. Hopefully his crappy play in the last two games was him just getting warmed up and shaking the cobwebs loose.