• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who are Position U's over past decade?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo it’s about getting players in the league and getting them drafted highly. It’s about getting players paid. What happens after they get to the NFL has a lot of other variables.
I guess Michigan State must be one of the tops in college football since we have the highest paid RB and QB in the NFL. Go GREEN!!!!

/s

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Michigan State must be one of the tops in college football since we have the highest paid RB and QB in the NFL. Go GREEN!!!!

/s

Rookie contracts, brah.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo it’s about getting players in the league and getting them drafted highly. It’s about getting players paid. What happens after they get to the NFL has a lot of other variables.
Fair. Were any of those Clemson DBs even 1st or 2nd rounders? OSU/FSU/LSU all have a shitload of 1st and 2nd round DBs in the last decade.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be arguments either way, but if you are using it as a fan I can see how the quality of play in the NFL matters. From a using it for perspective recruits aspect it's more how many of your prior brothers were paid at all and got their shot. It's a hell of a recruiting tool. Everyone knows the schools known for putting linemen in the league or with strong reps of a particular position coach/group. UW has picked up quite a few DB's because of coach Lake and the guys going to the league like its through a turn style in recent years. At least they pitch that like a mofo for sure.