• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do the Cavs go from here?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider though, his age and milage.
Multiply that by playing into mid June every year with nothing but a longshot to win.

End of the day, losing is losing.

Yep. agree...

losing is losing any way you slice it...

anything else is simply trying to sugarcoat it...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would def take Ingram over Love for the next 5 years- but just this year i would much rather have Love and i dont think its particularly close. Dude went for like 18 and 9 and was an all star that shot over 40% from 3 with a huge volume- one of the best big man passers and shooters in the league- and one of the leagues best rebounders.

Ingram playing with James or Love with Secton, Hill, Korver, and TT?

Ingram easily. He's about to bust out IMO.

I wouldn't say this if they had failed to sign James. I'd take Love in that case most likely.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, Lebron's presence can only help that. Kuzma shot it pretty well last year, especially in the 2nd half of the season. Lebron on the team should mean a lot more open looks for everyone.

I think we'll see Ingram looking better too because of Lebron. One thing about an all time player like Lebron is that his presence on the floor makes other players better because of the attention he attracts from the defense.
I agree that LeBron should help both those players quite a bit.

The one down side thing about LeBron though is he becomes the system. Sometimes playerse thrive under it, sometimes they cant figure it out right away like Hood.

Walton needs to be very clear with LeBron that they have an offensive system and the system isnt "what LeBron wants to do today". Thats been a challenge with LeBron his entire career. He would get frustrated with Kyrie all the time and KYrie is freaking awesome--- hed take the ball and be like "nope- i am handling the ball now--- spread the floor, im gonna dribble at hte top of the key, and make a play".

Walton NEEDS to let LeBron now that the ball cant stick and that the ball needs to keep moving. I used to HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE watching LeBron pound the ball in the floor at the top of the key and then take off with 5 seconds on the shot clock. Its what the radio people in Cleveland commonly referred to as the "LeBron Stanky Leg Offense".

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think a healthy Celtics takes them down. I don't think just making the finals again meant as much to Lebron as it did to fans.

You think a healthy Celtics team would beat a Sixers team WITH Lebron James?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ingram easily.

What i was saying if I had to pick one guy to play with LeBron for THIS year- Ingram or Love- its easily without a doubt 100% Kevin Love. Do you not agree with that? cmon now.

That id rather have ingram long term no doubt, but if you are talking just this season and could pick one or the other its Love and its not particularly close.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ingram easily. He's about to bust out IMO.

I wouldn't say this if they had failed to sign James. I'd take Love in that case most likely.

Does Ingram turn into a spot up 3 point shooter now with Lebron?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think if LeBron went to Philly that Philly would have lost to Boston?

A healthy Celtics? Yes.

Also- the Cavs having time to get some continuity, and actually integrating Clarkson, Hood, Nance Jr., and hill would have helped quite a bit- in addition to Kemba

Still not as good as a healthy Celtics. Clarkson, Hood, Nance and Kemba are nice. But they aren't beating Kyrie, Hayward, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Scary Terry and Big Al.

I agree that it was definitely not a "sure thing"- but if LeBron is in Philly or Cleveland I think he is at least 50/50 to get to the Finals- while like i said- i think in LA, right now wwith no Kawhi trade at least, hes 50/50 to get to the 2nd round.

50/50 in Philly. Worse than that if he stays with the Cavs. Agree about the Lakers. I think he knows that, which is why he signed a longer term deal than we thought he would. It's not about winning this year, it's about the next 3 years after that.

but enough going down the rabbit hole.

Agree. What's done is done. Now it's about seeing how the rest of it plays out.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i was saying if I had to pick one guy to play with LeBron for THIS year- Ingram or Love- its easily without a doubt 100% Kevin Love. Do you not agree with that? cmon now.

That id rather have ingram long term no doubt, but if you are talking just this season and could pick one or the other its Love and its not particularly close.

"i would def take Ingram over Love for the next 5 years- but just this year i would much rather have Love and i dont think its particularly close. Dude went for like 18 and 9 and was an all star that shot over 40% from 3 with a huge volume- one of the best big man passers and shooters in the league- and one of the leagues best rebounders."

#Backtracking

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Ingram turn into a spot up 3 point shooter now with Lebron?
thatll be interesting....i think he should run off a lot of picks....maybe cut more to the basket too since he does have some nice athleticism.

He did shoot 39% from 3 last year but he only took 1.8 three's a game. Is he capable of taking 5 or so three's a game and hitting 2 of them? --- that is the question that will be interesting to see an answer.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"i would def take Ingram over Love for the next 5 years- but just this year i would much rather have Love and i dont think its particularly close. Dude went for like 18 and 9 and was an all star that shot over 40% from 3 with a huge volume- one of the best big man passers and shooters in the league- and one of the leagues best rebounders."

#Backtracking
wtf areyou taling about?

its exactly what i said

if i could have one guy for the next 5 years its Ingram--- if i had to pick one guy for THIS year its Love and its not close

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thatll be interesting....i think he should run off a lot of picks....maybe cut more to the basket too since he does have some nice athleticism.

He did shoot 39% from 3 last year but he only took 1.8 three's a game. Is he capable of taking 5 or so three's a game and hitting 2 of them? --- that is the question that will be interesting to see an answer.

Yeah. IMO, it's going to be a pretty big change for him as far as what his role will be. Doesn't mean he wouldn't do well. Heck he could thrive in that role. But it is a change.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf areyou taling about?

its exactly what i said

if i could have one guy for the next 5 years its Ingram--- if i had to pick one guy for THIS year its Love and its not close

You didn't say for just this season......stop it. LOL.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf areyou taling about?

its exactly what i said

1k bet that Lakers win more than the Cavs?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#Backtracking

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad.

Where did you say WITH JAMES?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1k bet that Lakers win more than the Cavs?
of course not- thats insane- of course the Lakers should win more games they just got LeBron

now if you wanted to bet about the Lakers getting out of the first round- id take that bet since i think its about 50/50