• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When you are a top 10 paid NFL QB, you better…

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitz fails on the Cowboys board, he fails on the Redskins board .... LOL :noidea:

says the guy who adds to his post, the most jerk off emoji’s on the hoop…spend less time on on that sticky keyboard, watch a Redskins game with friends, and go outside every once in a while…you might see the light.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad has been hedging a lot of his post lately.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad has been hedging a lot of his post lately.
yeah ? well read "what we gave up for the smith trade" thread and see if you find any hedging

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ? well read "what we gave up for the smith trade" thread and see if you find any hedging

Not speaking for @Mitziman, but I believe what he meant was that you are protecting yourself from being incorrect by setting bullshit expectations that Smith will carry this team to the NFCCG. Not sure if that was his thoughts?? Maybe I’m a glass half empty guy, but I’m not sure one of the great NFL QBs could do that with the roster and coaching we currently have.

And if being “better” is going 8-8 (a step up from last year), maybe even getting up to 9-10 wins and a wildcard...then sure, if you want to say that I said that AS was better... whatever... spin it how you want. :noidea:

Now... if the definition of being “better” is the old wise one (in a little dream world) looking into his crystal ball and somehow seeing KC guiding us to a divisional playoff while playing in a deep NFCE and a deep NFC conference... with an average team.... then no. That’s not what I am saying. So please, write it down quote for quote so that when the time comes (and it will come), there will be no confusion on what was said.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not speaking for @Mitziman, but I believe what he meant was that you are protecting yourself from being incorrect by setting bullshit expectations that Smith will carry this team to the NFCCG. Not sure if that was his thoughts?? Maybe I’m a glass half empty guy, but I’m not sure one of the great NFL QBs could do that with the roster and coaching we currently have.

And if being “better” is going 8-8 (a step up from last year), maybe even getting up to 9-10 wins and a wildcard...then sure, if you want to say that I said that AS was better... whatever... spin it how you want. :noidea:

Now... if the definition of being “better” is the old wise one (in a little dream world) looking into his crystal ball and somehow seeing KC guiding us to a divisional playoff while playing in a deep NFCE and a deep NFC conference... with an average team.... then no. That’s not what I am saying. So please, write it down quote for quote so that when the time comes (and it will come), there will be no confusion on what was said.

i am not hedging anything , if CDC is the better qb , which history and stats show he is not , then if the bar for KC , my bar , which would be the next step in the progression , one win in the playoffs , then simple logic dictates that a better qb should get to 2 wins , that would be NFC title game

if KC failed to get a playoff win then his signing would also be an epic fail the only hedging here is people are selling me we got worse on pass offense , worse on pass defense , and worse in draft capitol for an 34 yr old qb and little cap savings most of which will be spent fixing holes we didnt have

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would be correct VT.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i again have stated that KC next season has us in the playoffs and wins in round one . for smith to be better he has to win round 2 . that means an NFC championship appearance. you all said we could get better , you all have proclaimed CDC is better then that is the standard

or were you full of shit then ? that would mean the ABC moniker was justified and the new puppet moniker applies as well , tootles

Really dad? “KC next season has us in the playoffs and wins round one”…That statement, along with a few others posted lately has a ZERO chance of probability at this point, and is called “hedging”…when you post a contradictory opinion on the same subject it’s also called covering your ass, so in the end you can say you were right when all the smoke clears.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact

$111M total value and $23.5M a year average is going to put Smith inside the top ten paid QB' even AFTER Cousins and Brees get done. BUt nice try

So we should expect a playoffs appearance this year correct??

Look, you guys won.. the QB you loathed is gone. So there should be no reason why we dont make a playoffs run with our new and better QB right??

Personally IM glad Cousins is gone, it got tiring seeing fans proclaim they hope the team wins, but want to see the QB gone.

That's not what I said Shark. But, nice spin.

And BTW, none of us win, unless the Redskins are winning.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dad? “KC next season has us in the playoffs and wins round one”…That statement, along with a few others posted lately has a ZERO chance of probability at this point, and is called “hedging”…when you post a contradictory opinion on the same subject it’s also called covering your ass, so in the end you can say you were right when all the smoke clears.

you are saying if KC signed a LTD with this team that there was no chance of him getting a playoff win in 2018 ? i am saying he would have and that would mean CDC , the alleged better qb , which is also false , should get 2 wins period . there is no hedging and in my thread "the cost of trading for smith " it clearly shows by the data that smith isnt a better qb

and now what contradictory opinion have i given on this subject . i have never said anything other then if smith is better the KC the standard is NFC championship game appearance . i dare you to find a quote anywhere where i said differently. so again how can i hedge from any earlier statements when in fact all my earlier statements have been the same ?

now here is where hedging comes in from some of puppet nation . there are numerous quotes saying CDC is a better qb

there are numerous quotes from puppet nation that states anyone could come in and produce better results the KC

now the hedging , recently the narrative has shifted to as good or better , meaning smith is just as good and maybe better so a lower standard is in play

sorry but the only reason to make that trade is to become better and not be the same or worse

we got worse in pass offense , pass defense , and draft capitol so we could save a few million in cap space ? that is better ? that is treading water ?

if
puppet nation would just come out and say they didnt want KC at all since 2015 then this debate is over for me instead of the charade of the past 3 seasons

and until that happens from each and every puppet and fan of steve deberg part 2 fesses up the i guess the beat goes on

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are saying if KC signed a LTD with this team that there was no chance of him getting a playoff win in 2018 ? i am saying he would have and that would mean CDC , the alleged better qb , which is also false , should get 2 wins period . there is no hedging and in my thread "the cost of trading for smith " it clearly shows by the data that smith isnt a better qb

and now what contradictory opinion have i given on this subject . i have never said anything other then if smith is better the KC the standard is NFC championship game appearance . i dare you to find a quote anywhere where i said differently. so again how can i hedge from any earlier statements when in fact all my earlier statements have been the same ?

now here is where hedging comes in from some of puppet nation . there are numerous quotes saying CDC is a better qb

there are numerous quotes from puppet nation that states anyone could come in and produce better results the KC

now the hedging , recently the narrative has shifted to as good or better , meaning smith is just as good and maybe better so a lower standard is in play

sorry but the only reason to make that trade is to become better and not be the same or worse

we got worse in pass offense , pass defense , and draft capitol so we could save a few million in cap space ? that is better ? that is treading water ?

if
puppet nation would just come out and say they didnt want KC at all since 2015 then this debate is over for me instead of the charade of the past 3 seasons

and until that happens from each and every puppet and fan of steve deberg part 2 fesses up the i guess the beat goes on

Good lord dad...I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT!

You are out of control my brother, maybe you should step away for a while and take a deep breath. As Redskins fans, we all want the same thing...at least I think we do.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord dad...I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT!

You are out of control my brother, maybe you should step away for a while and take a deep breath. As Redskins fans, we all want the same thing...at least I think we do.

Just because we all want peace on earth doesnt mean we all have to agree on which way to get there.

And if you really think this fan base has been united behind the QB the past three years, I got a bridge for you real cheap.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if

I’m gonna pull one of your tricks, find a damn post where anyone (other than coach) said that
anyone could come in and produce better results the KC. I could be wrong, but I don’t recall seeing anyone say that

Here is another one... find some quotes on this too. as good or better , meaning smith is just as good and maybe better so a lower standard is in play. Find something that someone said that puts Alex Smith head and shoulders over KC.

You like to do research. I will happily admit I am wrong if you find something. So fucking find it crybaby.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.in one of gruden presserr he said its hard moving forward not knowing who your qb is going to be these 1 year deals for kirk needs to stop
2.Gruden does not want Kirk, Kyle shanny the guy who was on board drafted kirk did not want kirk hence the( GAP)
3.We did the best we could Kirk was not going to sign here and we was not going to pay 30 mill a year for him
4 This was NOT A GET BETTER MOVE stop with that narritive it was we better fine a decent qb since kirk will not resign and move foward with are FA and drAft plan....@skinsdad62 brings up alot of good points but most of his Opinions are based on the narritive this move was to get better which it was not this move was made because kirk was not coming back

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Cousins wins a SB in year 1 with the Vikings.

Anyone who is sticking around and rooting for the skins after this debacle deserves that

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who adds to his post, the most jerk off emoji’s on the hoop…spend less time on on that sticky keyboard, watch a Redskins game with friends, and go outside every once in a while…you might see the light.

Son you couldn't hold my left nut much less my jock strap.

If I was wrong there wouldn't have been a Cowboy fan over here laughing. :pound:

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son you couldn't hold my left nut much less my jock strap.

If I was wrong there wouldn't have been a Cowboy fan over here laughing. :pound:

not sure what “your left nut” and “jock strap” has to do with anything…but i bet that sticky keyboard of yours could tell some stories.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree I think Smith is a little better then Cousins the age slightly sucks and we drafted Moreau have more cash to spend and now we don't have to worry about selecting a QB with our 1st round unless someone is there that we just can't pass up

exhibit a ) states KC is a little better

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Redskin fans talking about jockstraps and nuts? Isn’t that a broke back thing?

You might want to ask sports gk, he brought it up. And when you do talk, ask him if he’s watched any good gladiator movies lately.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is from dean
wait a minute. where did you get that bullshit? I like d KC I don't think he is worth the money that he will be getting. Smith will be just as good or better in this system. That is my prediction. The Skins knew they couldnt resign KC at his number. Why bother offering?

Plus what about the signing of Dunbar? You left him out of the conversation. Norman, Dunbar, Moreau, and Hosley. I don't see a real hole there. Sure they could add a guy but I don't see a high draft pick or big time FA. At pick #13 im looking at the FSU safety right now.
exhibit b)