• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When LSU had to cancel a home game with UF due to a hurricane

How did UF respond when Baton Rouge was hit by a hurricane a day before a scheduled game with UF?

• A) offering to steal LSU's home game and then whining when LSU did not agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) offering to fly in and play in an empty stadium the next day then whining when LSU didnt agree

• C) whine that LSU did not agree to move the game to Houston or Mobile or some other location

• D) playing the game at the end of the season in Baton Rouge without whining about it

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay on point junior college grad....why couldn't Gator fans just drive in and drive home
like they always do.

Hotel rooms that are not a big part of the Gator gameday experience?

Just another excuse.......

Keep obsessing and speculating about me Super Suds.

Lots of Gators do in fact stay in hotels and spend a couple days in Gainesville for games. You are obviously completely ignorant about the game day experience in Hainesville.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep obsessing and speculating about me Super Suds.

Lots of Gators do in fact stay in hotels and spend a couple days in Gainesville for games. You are obviously completely ignorant about the game day experience in Hainesville.

Simply not true.....

The majority of the Gator fans come from the population areas I previously stated.

And those who didn't could have been inconvenienced just once. After all, look at the inconveniences the folks in the hurricane zone are dealing with.

Could just a few Gator fans be inconvenienced just once so that others can exist?

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny you should mention trailer parks when UF is more prestigious and higher rated than fsu and UF grads earn more on average.

Let's not get too excited here. Miami kicks the shit out of both of us there, so we're not really competing for first in that category

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply not true.....

The majority of the Gator fans come from the population areas I previously stated.

And those who didn't could have been inconvenienced just once. After all, look at the inconveniences the folks in the hurricane zone are dealing with.

Could just a few Gator fans be inconvenienced just once so that others can exist?

Ridiculous horseshit as usual. There are lots of hotels in Gainesville for a reason. They wouldn't be there if they didn't get filled often enough.

It was quite inconvenient to not play our game but it was the right thing to do.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get too excited here. Miami kicks the shit out of both of us there, so we're not really competing for first in that category

Miami narrowly pulled ahead of UF in the USN&WR rankings recently and are they in the AAU? UF is.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami narrowly pulled ahead of UF in the USN&WR rankings recently and are they in the AAU? UF is.

Don't know, don't care. FSU is and always will be a party school that isn't know for it's academics. You're absolutely full of it if you want to call UF the better school than Miami

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know, don't care. FSU is and always will be a party school that isn't know for it's academics. You're absolutely full of it if you want to call UF the better school than Miami

I didn't. It was in response to one guy who is totally obsessed with all things Gator and who follows me around like a lost puppy after his "trailer park" comment.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't. It was in response to one guy who is totally obsessed with all things Gator and who follows me around like a lost puppy after his "trailer park" comment.

I know, but comparing FSU to anybody is useless. I'm an FSU fan and season ticket holder, but I wouldn't go there unless it was a full ride.

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculous horseshit as usual. There are lots of hotels in Gainesville for a reason. They wouldn't be there if they didn't get filled often enough.

It was quite inconvenient to not play our game but it was the right thing to do.

Per usual, Florida won't voluntarily do the right thing.

But they are going to be forced to do the right thing.

Pathetic........

Osceola63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you continue to make false, stupid, self serving, junior college infused statements I will continue to put my foot in your ass.

I am the sheriff and I police the stupid. You have been served....again.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per usual, Florida won't voluntarily do the right thing.

But they are going to be forced to do the right thing.

Pathetic........

Oh look another day of following me around all day by Super Suds. Who would have seen that coming?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you continue to make false, stupid, self serving, junior college infused statements I will continue to put my foot in your ass.

I am the sheriff and I police the stupid. You have been served....again.

Super Suds just can't help himself with his obsession. Sad.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REamhSQ.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't baseball. This is foosball. Man up and grow some balls...I'm talking about Florduh. LSU fans have been teabagging and getting teabagged for years.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't baseball. This is foosball. Man up and grow some balls...I'm talking about Florduh. LSU fans have been teabagging and getting teabagged for years.

You said cancel the creampuffs and play each other.

UF proposed doing exactly as you suggested.

Then you turned right around 180 degrees and claimed that was "an impossible date"

Make up your mind.