• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have some key holes to fill and to find some LB that can cover a TE. MI may have a QB now, not Harbs but he is playing there for now, and if they can fix the Oline they will win the West this year and I think the B1G.

You should consider a new avi.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you make a worthwhile post.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Droider and Alaskaguy

Have got to be related.

v1.bTsxMTIwNDEyMztqOzE3ODU5OzEyMDA7MTUzNjsyMDQ4

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be captain obvious here..

Who are you going to replace him with?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll be captain obvious here..

Who are you going to replace him with?
No one. I'm on the Jim Harbaugh train for the long run. Unless we start having 6-6/7-5 seasons on the regular, he's here for a while. We aren't going to get anyone better. Despite the standard lines, Jim Harbaugh is still a hell of a coach.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in the fight here but, I saw Joel Klatt yesterday and he was talking about Michigan. He pointed out that Michigan was two plays away from a possible CFP berth or two. One was a flubbed punt against MSU and the other was a questionable spot of the ball against OSU. As someone else mentioned he has had below par quarterback and O line play to boot. If he can get a good QB and some protection they may very well be a threat.

With the above said, he does seem to have the "Ritch Effect" in that he has a winning season every year but, cannot seem to win the ones he needs to win.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in the fight here but, I saw Joel Klatt yesterday and he was talking about Michigan. He pointed out that Michigan was two plays away from a possible CFP berth or two. One was a flubbed punt against MSU and the other was a questionable spot of the ball against OSU. As someone else mentioned he has had below par quarterback and O line play to boot. If he can get a good QB and some protection they may very well be a threat.

With the above said, he does seem to have the "Ritch Effect" in that he has a winning season every year but, cannot seem to win the ones he needs to win.

I bet a lot of teams can say something like that ... in the end, it's all about the final score. I am tired of the whining. Nut Up or Shut Up!!!

nut_up_or_shut_up_by_slaya98.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in the fight here but, I saw Joel Klatt yesterday and he was talking about Michigan. He pointed out that Michigan was two plays away from a possible CFP berth or two. One was a flubbed punt against MSU and the other was a questionable spot of the ball against OSU.

That’s bullshit, but I bet @MAIZEandBLUE09 ran straight to the men’s room to jerk off after reading it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s bullshit, but I bet @MAIZEandBLUE09 ran straight to the men’s room to jerk off after reading it.
I think it has to be acknowledged when talking about Harbaugh's job security. Michigan has literally been inches close a couple of times in the two years under Harbaugh. A bounce or call just needs to go our way in the future for things to "turn around".

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet a lot of teams can say something like that ... in the end, it's all about the final score.

Like I said I have no dog in this fight. I just thought I would mention it because it was interesting. I also agree that it is the final score that matters.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it has to be acknowledged when talking about Harbaugh's job security. Michigan has literally been inches close a couple of times in the two years under Harbaugh. A bounce or call just needs to go our way in the future for things to "turn around".

You weren’t gone very long.

It’s all bullshit, but I knew you’d use it as lube.

MSU significantly outplayed UoM in that game. The only reason the punter was in a position to lose the game is because of his otherworldly punts earlier in the game that put them in a position to win it.

The OSU game, the ball was properly spotted. You bitches lost. Again.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if Harbaugh didn’t fuck up the first Michigan State game, they wouldn’t have been in the playoffs. They wouldn’t have even made the conference championship game. They lost to Ohio State and Ohio State would have gone holding everything else the same.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren’t gone very long.

It’s all bullshit, but I knew you’d use it as lube.

MSU significantly outplayed UoM in that game. The only reason the punter was in a position to lose the game is because of his otherworldly punts earlier in the game that put them in a position to win it.

The OSU game, the ball was properly spotted. You bitches lost. Again.
Gone from what? I never left. I posted in this thread literally 3 posts above yours, today.

Michigan was beating MSU that day because of our special teams. You can't outplay a team if you don't include special teams. MSU had a lot of long drives end, they gained a lot of yards that did nothing. So statistically it looks like they were better. Ironically, special teams is also what ended up losing us that game. Either way, pretty much any other play in the last 10 seconds of that game wins it for Michigan. Hell, we could have taken the ball, ran it back and scored a safety. It would have been better; at least it would have gone to OT.

The OSU ball was spotted poorly, giving OSU the win - period.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Harbaugh didn’t fuck up the first Michigan State game, they wouldn’t have been in the playoffs. They wouldn’t have even made the conference championship game. They lost to Ohio State and Ohio State would have gone holding everything else the same.
Michigan would have had a chance at a B10 title in both scenarios. There's no way to know how we would have fared in the B10 title game.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan would have had a chance at a B10 title in both scenarios. There's no way to know how we would have fared in the B10 title game.
But you still had a chance to go to the title game in 2015 and still got lit up like a Christmas tree against Ohio State. Beating Michigan State wouldn’t have changed that.