• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When is Jim Harbaugh going to be fired?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Jam's needs a new game plan for Ohio State.

View attachment 184608
Harbaugh just needs a QB. If you can recognize that at minimum Harbaugh's game plan for the OSU game has been spot on in both 2016 and 2017, then you're even more bias than I thought. Hell, last year was a 4 point game in the 4th quarter with John Fucking O'Korn at the helm. In both years OSU has been relatively shut down offensively.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh just needs a QB. If you can recognize that at minimum Harbaugh's game plan for the OSU game has been spot on in both 2016 and 2017, then you're even more bias than I thought. Hell, last year was a 4 point game in the 4th quarter with John Fucking O'Korn at the helm. In both years OSU has been relatively shut down offensively.

Don't call me biased, that's you. Here are your words from the So Urban Meyer didn't lie thread. # 166

"I acknowledge my bias, which should be obvious"

Knowing you though you'll claim you never said that. Unlike you I have never been biased about Ohio State.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't call me biased, that's you. Here are your words from the So Urban Meyer didn't lie thread. # 166

Knowing you though you'll claim you never said that. Unlike you I have never been biased about Ohio State.

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find 1 post of mine where I have ever overly pimped up Ohio State. Can you do that? No you can't. You won't find 1 because I don't do that kinda stuff.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol ok

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find 1 comment of mine where I have ever overly pimped up Ohio State in the manner you pimp up meeeechegan. Come on, prove you're not completely full of shit again. If you don't you're simply lying as usual.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find 1 comment of mine where I have ever overly pimped up Ohio State in the manner you pimp up meeeechegan. Come on, prove you're not completely full of shit again. If you don't you're simply a loudmouth shit-talking moron.
You are biased, as is everyone.

You are not full homer like certain Ohio State fans.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find 1 comment of mine where I have ever overly pimped up Ohio State in the manner you pimp up meeeechegan. Come on, prove you're not completely full of shit again. If you don't you're simply lying as usual.
Maybe look up what the word means.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe look up what the word means.

So you don't have a single example of me being a homer & overly pimping up my team like you. Got it. If you're gonna try & talk some shit @ least have the info to back up what you're claiming.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you don't have a single example of me being a Homer like you. Got it. If you're gonna try & talk some shit @ least have the info to back up what you're claiming.
As a fan of a team you have bias, period. We all do. I was acknowledging that in my comments about Meyer, suggesting I'd like to think that my bias in the case of OSU doesn't interfere with my judgement of the issue surrounding him currently.

Your bias is showing now because you can't even acknowledge it exists when evaluating that coaching job Harbaugh has done in the games against OSU. Yeah, he lost. But as I said above, his game plan was actually quite good. If you'e like an example of your bias showing itself, look no further than this thread.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conversely, if that guy hadn't punted his ass off on one of his other plays, MSU would have been winning.

What if's are for fags.

By the way, check this out:
nooomicjhinga.0.gif
giphy.gif

No one remembers that ... you can't whine if you bring that up .... SCOREBOARD people, in the end that's all that matters.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of a team you have bias, period. We all do. I was acknowledging that in my comments about Meyer, suggesting I'd like to think that my bias in the case of OSU doesn't interfere with my judgement of the issue surrounding him currently.

Your bias is showing now because you can't even acknowledge it exists when evaluating that coaching job Harbaugh has done in the games against OSU. Yeah, he lost. But as I said above, his game plan was actually quite good. If you'e like an example of your bias showing itself, look no further than this thread.

You'd like to think your bias/hatred of all things Ohio State doesn't interfere w/ your judgement of the program? Man you are even more insane than I thought.

Only a truly delusional person (like yourself) acknowledges their bias about a team & then turns around & says it doesn't interfere w/ their opinion of the team. Keep up that crazy thinking.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd like to think your bias/hatred of all things Ohio State doesn't interfere w/ your judgement of the program? Man you are even more insane than I thought.

Only a truly delusional person (like yourself) acknowledges their bias about a team & then turns around & says it doesn't interfere w/ their opinion of the team. Keep up that crazy thinking.
That's actually not what I'm saying.