• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Two Teams Would You Drop/Add To Your Conference?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by this POV ^^^ they are the best conference every year :pound:

Yes, Caddo Lake is also the preeminent natural lake in Texas. It is the only one, but sounds better to say preeminent

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Caddo Lake is also the preeminent natural lake in Texas. It is the only one, but sounds better to say preeminent
Well, there is other FBS football conferences in the wester 1/2 of the country, but whatever.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings about my opinion on Texas but if you're a representation of Texas fans, you kind of proved my original point.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there is other FBS football conferences in the wester 1/2 of the country, but whatever.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings about my opinion on Texas but if you're a representation of Texas fans, you kind of proved my original point.

not that. I just hate when people misrepresent and try to fluff things up. There is actually an A&M writer that likes to call A&M the preeminent in-state SEC school. It is just ignorant. Happy with only in-state SEC school, but using "preeminent" when there is only one is just pompous BS. No need for nonsense propaganda.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU is a glorified community college that can't even sellout it's blue field stadium half the time.

That's a pretty shitty thing for you to say, especially considering the fact that Washington's one and only trip to that community college blue field last year didn't go quite the way they had hoped.

Regardless good luck this year. Your coach is a class act and I would be stoked if you guys went all the way.

StickItIn

Gobbledygooker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the ACC:
Drop: Wake (Too many NC schools and this one is the poopiest), BC and maybe Syracuse (meh to the north, let the B1G have them)
Add: Penn St. and WVU aaanndddd maybe even get Maryland back if they ever get their football program straight. Their fans are WVU-level shitty = should make for some good fun.

Mid-Atlantic match-ups make for the ugliest hate-filled fistfights for games. Football is too civilized now.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the ACC:
Drop: Wake (Too many NC schools and this one is the poopiest), BC and maybe Syracuse (meh to the north, let the B1G have them)
Add: Penn St. and WVU aaanndddd maybe even get Maryland back if they ever get their football program straight. Their fans are WVU-level shitty = should make for some good fun.

Mid-Atlantic match-ups make for the ugliest hate-filled fistfights for games. Football is too civilized now.

I like that. They should try to revive the eastern football. PSU, WVU, and Pitt should paly each other every year. Those were great rivalry games.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop, Vandy and Auburn. :smokin: (ok, I'm kidding about Auburn...I'll choose Missouri instead)

Pick up, FSU and North Carolina.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add: North Carolina and Oklahoma
Drop: Miss St and Vanderbilt

Everybody is living in the moment for dropping Mizzou but I get it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big 12:
Drop Baylor (from the face of the Earth)

that is all

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop Wake Forest
Drop Boston College

Add None

if I had to add though I think Florida and Georgia makes sense from a location/academics standpoint, but I'm not sure if there's a benefit to adding schools in states we already schools. West Virginia and Tennessee makes sense from an athletic/location standpoint.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would drop Baylor twice and add anybody but Houston. I have mentioned lately how bad I hate Houston and Baylor?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure the PAC has a big identity. That would be the reason to add a big program, especially one in the central time zone. That is something that is killing the PAC is terms of exposure. Texas is no different than USC or UCLA, both of which got sweet heart deals from the PAC during expansion, so the PAC is used to dealing with egos. The truth is the more big time programs in your conference, the less influence they can wield. Remember that the almost 70% of the population of the Big 12 is in the state of Texas. That is not an issue in the PAC. In fact adding the state of Texas, would help to balance out the influence of the Cali schools.

Not remotely true that bringing Texas and Oklahoma would even out the Cali schools. Even with Texas coming in you'd be fifth banana on the Cali schools in terms of voice. SC has the biggest voice in football and have been relegated to the JV Thursday night and Pac 12 Network game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not remotely true that bringing Texas and Oklahoma would even out the Cali schools. Even with Texas coming in you'd be fifth banana on the Cali schools in terms of voice. SC has the biggest voice in football and have been relegated to the JV Thursday night and Pac 12 Network game.

I just said it would help balance out the power. The northern ADs would welcome it, assuming USC and Texas dont become best friends. If you don't think USC and UCLA are the powers, than why were they the only ones given special deals when Colorado and Utah came in?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would drop Northwestern and Rugters and replace them with Oklahoma and Texas or ND and Texas.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like to see Bama switch conferences every year so they could play in all P5 conferences. It would lessen the SEC hate and increase more hate for Bama if thats possible. :heh:
Ironically all the SEC hate started with the Suckeye's own Meyer. He was just not likable.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said it would help balance out the power. The northern ADs would welcome it, assuming USC and Texas dont become best friends. If you don't think USC and UCLA are the powers, than why were they the only ones given special deals when Colorado and Utah came in?

Because you're having an issue thinking the Cali schools are UCLA and SC that are the most vocal voices. Which is where you're wrong, it's Berkeley and Stanford. Why was Baylor a non starter? Why is Oklahoma not invited if it's just them and Okie State, it's not because UCLA and SC. The NW AD's and most fans in the west want you two schools but it's not about just athletics and revenue or Boise State (who was in the Pac 12 for wrestling) and BYU would be in the conference already.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is out. They've always copped a lame attitude since Phil whipped out the checkbook that they're better off acting like an independant and the Rose bowl is beneath the greatest of their facilities. Cut um lose. Chop!!!!

Boise gets to replace them on certain conditions.

1) Blue turf is dumped in the garbage where it belongs.

2) School gets better academically with a research center.