• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What the Cavs should do

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is just LeBron though- he is never going to play a crazy up and down style---- plus- unless yo uhave perfect personnel- that style doesnt usuallywork during the playoffs.

LeBron is gonna dribble at the top of the key...etc.etc. etc.. just as he always has...

it gets annoying at times but it is whatit is

i mean---- using Love and Cousins in the post and wearing down the Warriors seems to me to be a better idea than trying to play their up and down game with them---esp. because the warriors have no good size really outside of draymond on the defensive end- and he might even have problems with cousins on the block--- but thats just me.

Well imo, you want the ball in Lebron's hands as much as possible. Love hasn't really shown he can be effective against the Warriors in the post. Cousins on the other hand might be more viable as an option there, but I think him and Lebron in a pick and roll would be dynamic. Or a double high post offense with Love and Cousins.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think if the Cavs were to obtain Cousins and somehow still keep Love and IT, that is a team that would give the Warriors some problems. Sure perimeter defense would still be a problem, but the sheer fire power of that kind of squad and what they could do to stretch the Warriors out defensively too, would be a nightmare. It'd pretty much resort to being first to 130 wins.

That is why I said probably no. Not definitely.

Sure, they would pose problems for GS, but there are a ton of ifs there. First, IT has to be right. Second, they have to get Cousins for the Nets pick + contracts and third they have to sign Wade (or Melo). It would take all of things happening just to get close to GS' level, and even if they do get all those pieces, they might not fit quite right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, the Hawks and Bulls are going to be straight trash. Not to mention, Orlando and the Pacers. The Magic don't seem to have a clue and the Pacers traded PG for very little in return.

In the WC, the Suns have more talent but play in the WC. Heck, the Kings are in the same boat, talented, but playing in the WC hurts them.

The Nets are straight trash too. That is what you are missing. Definitely worse roster than Orlando and Indiana. I think every bit as bad as Chicago and Atlanta. You are overrating some of the names like Russell and Carrol, IMO.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets are straight trash too. That is what you are missing. Definitely worse roster than Orlando and Indiana. I think every bit as bad as Chicago and Atlanta. You are overrating some of the names like Russell and Carrol, IMO.
Nets might have the worst front court i have ever seen.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe by the end of the decade....if they are lucky

Kevin Love and Jae Crowder are not going to transform them. And, we got Brad and father time on our side. It was a good run......

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love and Jae Crowder are not going to transform them. And, we got Brad and father time on our side. It was a good run......
lol....your whole window is based upon the notion that LeBron is leaving.

Last time I checked- he was a substantial favorite to stay in Cleveland everywhere I have looked for betting odds.

its a good story and gets clicks- him leaving--- but when you actually look at it logically- which i know you cant do becuase if he stays your Celtics are screwed--- you see that no where else gives him the control/ability to win that Cleveland does- at least for the next couple years

if he wants to leave when he is like going into his age 37 season - hey --- cool.

by then hte Sixers will be owning the East.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last time I checked- he was a substantial favorite to stay in Cleveland everywhere I have looked for betting odds.

its a good story and gets clicks- him leaving--- but when you actually look at it logically- which i know you cant do becuase if he stays your Celtics are screwed--- you see that no where else gives him the control/ability to win that Cleveland does- at least for the next couple years

if he wants to leave when he is like going into his age 37 season - hey --- cool.

If the betting odds favor him to stay, then it is a sucker bet.

He might stay, but if I can get 2-1 odds for him leaving, I will take that in a heartbeat.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that at some point (likely sooner than later), Lebron will start to decline; which for Cleveland will suck since that team's built around Lebron being efficient.

As far as Vegas odds of him leaving.....you have to be fucking kidding me. That's your argument? Vegas odds?!?!?!?!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the betting odds favor him to stay, then it is a sucker bet.

He might stay, but if I can get 2-1 odds for him leaving, I will take that in a heartbeat.

Last time I checked the betting odds favor him to leave. Wiggy is talking out his ass again.