• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what state owns the most BCS titles

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we still fucking oen FSU. I'm just preaching about my state brother. can you about yours?

You don't own anything but the lilies sitting on the miamee grave. Miami is dead and it is not coming back.

It's ok though. In this thread alone you have went from the denial stage of grief to the anger stage and you are at the cusp of the bargaining stage. The next will be the depression stage, and we are all here to help you through this difficult time!! You can even go get a Dr. to prescribe you some Paxil or Cymbalta if it gets too bad. I heard Lexapro works very well with women, so you may want to try that. We all love you though! Just remember the good times you had with the 47 other miami fans at Sun Life stadium. I won't bring up the Orange Bowl, because well.....it's dead too!

Last edited by a moderator:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't own anything but the lilies sitting on the miamee grave. Miami is dead and it is not coming back.

It's ok though. In this thread alone you have went from the denial stage of grief to the anger stage and you are at the cusp of the bargaining stage. The next will be the depression stage, and we are all here to help you through this difficult time!! You can even go get a Dr. to prescribe you some Paxil or Cymbalta if it gets too bad. I heard Lexapro works very well with women, so you may want to try that. We all love you though! Just remember the good times you had with the 47 other miami fans at Sun Life stadium. I won't bring up the Orange Bowl, because well.....it's dead too!

sling shit see if it sticks. fuck the facts. damn you going all Disney.. are you seriously ripping your own conference bowl? I mean I know without Miami the ACC doesn't have a BCS bowl, but damn where else VT have lost all those games if not for Miami? we should have left you in the AA C. Shirley nobody else wanted you.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sling shit see if it sticks. fuck the facts. damn you going all Disney.. are you seriously ripping your own conference bowl? I mean I know without Miami the ACC doesn't have a BCS bowl, but damn where else VT have lost all those games if not for Miami? we should have left you in the AA C. Shirley nobody else wanted you.

the+title+goes+here_21692f_3915473+header.jpg

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol to flawda fegs arguin nattys. GO DWAGS!!!

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy that's a huge pict I can't even see it all. anyway its 3 o'clock I'm going to bed you wjn. goodnight.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually as far as BCS titles goes, Florida has two, FSU, one and Miami , one. For your sake I hope FSU doesnt win, or you might not hear the end of of it from both sides for a while.

Why brag about BCS NCs when 4 in a row is more fun to point out?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State's don't win championships, teams do.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State's don't win championships, teams do.

Correct; however, seems to me players are drawn to programs and localities conducive to making their lives richer. IMO, the snow belt states have a problem recruiting players from the non snow areas and the reverse is not a problem.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should have a Civil War over this.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One king of college football right now. State of Alabama... 4 straight NC's with a possible 5th(hope not) and 3 out of the last 4 Heisman winners associated with State of Alabama (either lived or went)! :clap:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct; however, seems to me players are drawn to programs and localities conducive to making their lives richer. IMO, the snow belt states have a problem recruiting players from the non snow areas and the reverse is not a problem.
That could be true, some kids want the sun you cant argue with that. FL fans you are welcome for Ohio loaning you a coach to help you get those crystal balls. Its a shame how the program looks without a Buckeye running the show.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One king of college football right now. State of Alabama... 4 straight NC's with a possible 5th(hope not) and 3 out of the last 4 Heisman winners associated with State of Alabama (either lived or went)! :clap:

Alabama's lone Heisman winner hails from the Great Lake State of Michigan. :yahoo:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be true, some kids want the sun you cant argue with that. FL fans you are welcome for Ohio loaning you a coach to help you get those crystal balls. Its a shame how the program looks without a Buckeye running the show.

As painful as it may be, one can't deny Ohio of it's coaching tree and football history.

Last edited by a moderator:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indiana

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL; I'm good with that, however it should be remembered that Meyer inherited his players at Florida and Ohio State as well. Hopefully he will do a better job for you guys in recruiting players. In addition, we at Florida always knew about his conservative play calling when thing get dicey; now you guys know it too.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL; I'm good with that, however it should be remembered that Meyer inherited his players at Florida and Ohio State as well. Hopefully he will do a better job for you guys in recruiting players. In addition, we at Florida always knew about his conservative play calling when thing get dicey; now you guys know it too.
Thats fine, he won 1 ball with his inherited players and 1 with his. As far as play calling, there have not been many times I have complained about his play calling but there has been some. No coach is perfect.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fine, he won 1 ball with his inherited players and 1 with his. As far as play calling, there have not been many times I have complained about his play calling but there has been some. No coach is perfect.

We shall see; if/when Clemson gets into the 4th quarter close, hopefully Urban will have the stones to unleash the passing game. Lots of ways to get the ball down field without Miller and your big back running the ball against 8 in the box. Saw it over and over again here at Florida. Ohio State doesn't have Tebow; so that plan doesn't work.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see; if/when Clemson gets into the 4th quarter close, hopefully Urban will have the stones to unleash the passing game. Lots of ways to get the ball down field without Miller and your big back running the ball against 8 in the box. Saw it over and over again here at Florida. Ohio State doesn't have Tebow; so that plan doesn't work.
Nope dont have Tebow, have someone better.