• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the biggest LOL team of the season?

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you treat you lawn through Scott's or Tru-Green you should never bag your grass. Just some info to pass along. Mulch it and leave it on your yard.

The only reason I bag my grass (sounds like a drug deal when I say that) is to put it in my garden. Other than that, mulching is the way to go.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which I could do the bold. My yard is not conducive to using a riding lawnmower. 35% slope on both sides of my house. So I use two leaf blowers one in each hand. Sucks total balls.

Save up about $400 and you can get one of those professional Echo backpack blowers with around 4 to 500 CFM, those babies can move some leaves.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I bag my grass (sounds like a drug deal when I say that) is to put it in my garden. Other than that, mulching is the way to go.

Ahh. I have a neighbor who has his own small compost pile. Have asked him for 2 years to stop it. I told him I would buy him fertilizer for his garden. Old fart(who is a hell of a guy) will not let me.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save up about $400 and you can get one of those professional Echo backpack blowers with around 4 to 500 CFM, those babies can move some leaves.

Actually looking at getting one of the walk behind blowers that asphalt and parking lot striping companies use. One of my neighbors is in that business and said he can get me one for a decent price. Looking at either that OR depending on how much the majority of the trees are coming down this coming year before I put a roof on my house. All but that Maple tree are Hickory Shag Bark trees. 13 to be exact. All of those nuts falling on the roof is annoying as hell.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best team of the list is Georgia. They have had some bad luck and injuries. should have beaten Clemson and really killed themselves against Auburn. Some unsuspecting team is going to be pounded on by Georgia post season.
Yeah, I think this is true. Right now we are projected to play Syracuse, Minnesota, BC or Duke. Assuming we win our last two, the bowl is going to be interesting against a few of those teams.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh. I have a neighbor who has his own small compost pile. Have asked him for 2 years to stop it. I told him I would buy him fertilizer for his garden. Old fart(who is a hell of a guy) will not let me.

I don't use it for compost, but I can why you wouldn't like that. I use it to stop weeds from growing and I mix it in with the soil the next year to give back some nutrients. However, I don't blame the old man. He probably thinks why waste the money or take it when I can do it on my own for free. He probably doesn't like taking things for free either.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually looking at getting one of the walk behind blowers that asphalt and parking lot striping companies use. One of my neighbors is in that business and said he can get me one for a decent price. Looking at either that OR depending on how much the majority of the trees are coming down this coming year before I put a roof on my house. All but that Maple tree are Hickory Shag Bark trees. 13 to be exact. All of those nuts falling on the roof is annoying as hell.

Know what you mean, I have Pecan trees in my yard, so i have a huge crop of hard pecan shells and squirrels.

I had one of those blowers once, works great, but it will work you pretty hard compared to one of those backpack blowers. I had a neighbor who had a billy goat, which is a parking lot and yard vacuum that is pushed like a lawnmower, that thing would suck them up and mulch them most of the time, as long as they were dried a bit. It did ok but i still liked the blower and sheet method, that one got them all.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know what you mean, I have Pecan trees in my yard, so i have a huge crop of hard pecan shells and squirrels.

I had one of those blowers once, works great, but it will work you pretty hard compared to one of those backpack blowers. I had a neighbor who had a billy goat, which is a parking lot and yard vacuum that is pushed like a lawnmower, that thing would suck them up and mulch them most of the time, as long as they were dried a bit. It did ok but i still liked the blower and sheet method, that one got them all.

I like the blower and sheet method, too... wait we aren't taking about getting bj's... carry on.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now it's a 3 horse race......yet this qualifies them as the biggest joke of the season to you? Really?

:lame:

Dude, don't act like this was supposed to be some down year for Texas. For the last 2 years we've been hearing the whole "we're the youngest team in the nation" talk. This was supposed to be the year it came together and instead, you came out in nonconference and got the shit beat out of you by two decent at best teams, one at home while the other set an all-time record for rushing yards against you. Why the hell are you getting your panties all in a bunch about this? Are you gonna sit here and honestly tell me all of the UT fans knew this year would end up with Texas unranked in week 13?

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-4 Georgia - (preseason #5)
4-6 Florida - (preseason #10)
4-7 TCU - (preseason #20)

Any I missed? Who do you think?

ha ha what loser programs to fail to live up to their preseason hype. Man it must suck to be a fan of a team that has dropped in the rankings.

:whistle:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, don't act like this was supposed to be some down year for Texas. For the last 2 years we've been hearing the whole "we're the youngest team in the nation" talk. This was supposed to be the year it came together and instead, you came out in nonconference and got the shit beat out of you by two decent at best teams, one at home while the other set an all-time record for rushing yards against you. Why the hell are you getting your panties all in a bunch about this? Are you gonna sit here and honestly tell me all of the UT fans knew this year would end up with Texas unranked in week 13?

No, I'm telling you Texas isn't even in the discussion as the "Biggest LOL team" this year. Fan expectations are one thing.....but NOBODY outside of Phil Steele thought this team was going to be great. And considering the injury issues this team has seen, and the fact they were never ranked highly to begin with......not sure who's panties are really in a bunch here.

Texas was expected to be better than they are.....but not MUCH better. Once again.....find me a list of analysts and writers that even picked them to win the conference, and you'll have a point.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We just playin Mamba, got to have some fun today, its boring everywhere I have been and my leaves need raking, so i am trying to find things to do that will keep me from that.:suds:

Ha! Just finished the yard. I mulched mine with the tractor though. I won't have the job done until late December or early January though. One of the few things I dislike about living in SC.:suds:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Just finished the yard. I mulched mine with the tractor though. I won't have the job done until late December or early January though. One of the few things I dislike about living in SC.:suds:
The grass was one of the things I did not like in SC. I had that centipede grass and it was just horrible. Yeah it would grow in the sun but it was hard to walk on and it looked like crap.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest LOL team=Washington

Just because.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0regon 20
Stanford 26

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the blower and sheet method, too... wait we aren't taking about getting bj's... carry on.

Hopefully you are talking about blumpkins.
hqdefault.jpg

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you are talking about blumpkins.
hqdefault.jpg

Cotton doin' the play by play on ESPN the Ocho, had to watch many a Tuesday late night BSU games there.

Remember, it is a major Man Code violation to pile on a "self slam".

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Florida