• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the biggest LOL team of the season?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I certainly wasn't touting Driskel as the answer by any stretch, and now that you mention it, they looked pathetic against an average Miami defense. I don't know why they can't get it together with their talent though. Mack Brown, Kelvin Taylor and Matt Jones seemed legit but none of them are doing anything somehow. Talk about a failure at developing your talent.

DId not take your post Driskel was the answer. Just that the offense moved better with Murphy who can sit in the pocket and throw the ball. The RBs are not bad at all. Kelvin Taylor is a true freshman. Should not put much into him this year. Now next year is another story. Matt Jones is not the same at last year due to him still not being over that nasty ass viral infection he had. THe dude lost like 25 lbs in a matter of weeks. Mack Brown is a backup to Matt Jones. Mack is not as dynamic as Jones is. Matt Jones is also out for the season with a torn meniscus. Lack of practice and weight loss probably contributed to this.

THe OL for UF got decimated too. Probably some of the reason the RBs have not been anything this year. When Vandy is pushing you around that is not a good sign. The OL lost Chaz Green and Tyler Moore both starters in the OL.

Not trying to make excuses for UF because they suck balls. But 7 starters injured in which 5 are starters in the Offense is a hard thing to overcome. UF was not going to be ann offensive juggernaut with Driskel at QB anyways, but they could be at 6-4 if the offense was full strength.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU just took K State to the edge at K State. K State won on a last second FG. On the Oklahoma forums, they are terrified to face K State next week. And Oklahoma is ranked currently

We aren't terrified of KSU we are terrified of our pathetic offense and play calling. We are in the same boat as Florida. Anyone with a defensive pulse (see Texas and Baylor) can shut down our offense. The defense eventually gets tired of all the 3 and outs and caves to the pressure. I could see OU on this list with losses to KSU and OSU to end the year. That would make them 8-4. They started pre-season I think around #20 but made it as high as #8 BCS.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida easy. Then scUM.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IS this a known Disney troll?

Trying to clean out the trash from SportsHoopla.

alloutanames was, but is this the same guy? Don't we have a system to figure this out?

If you're looking to clean out the trash, have you not taken a look at sakau yet?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually talking about the folks on ESPN. I know that isn't reflected on actual Texas fans such as yourself, but there was a lot of "darkhorse national champ" talk surrounding Texas. This was supposed to be the year. Talented, experienced defense with David Ash coming into his own along with that amazing running back stable. None of it came to fruition. The Mack Brown situation further compounds things. You still have the potential to win the conference, but that would look really, really bad on the Big 12 if that happened. Two 20 point OOC losses but you still win the conference? Yikes. If OSU had two 20 pt OOC losses, especially to two good at best teams, and then won the B1G, we'd never hear the end of how poor the B1G is.

Total, unequivacal and utter bullshit. Not ONE ESPN analyst picked Texas to even win the B12.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alloutanames was, but is this the same guy? Don't we have a system to figure this out?

If you're looking to clean out the trash, have you not taken a look at sakau yet?

check his status.

Cleaning out the trash,

hopefully more to follow.

Many need to step up their game.... If they are able to. If not, they will be following suit.

They know who they are.

Especially those who don't respond to warnings through pms. Wont be long.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total, unequivacal and utter bullshit. Not ONE ESPN analyst picked Texas to even win the B12.

Well they actually did say they were a darkhorse title contender, but ok.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check his status.

Cleaning out the trash,

Many need to step up their game.... If they are able to. If not, they will be following suit.

They know who they are.

:hug:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get a room you two. :lol:

I need to add there is no room for two guys hugging in a CFB Forum. Especially on the Hoop. We are all the Manliest of Manly Men.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check his status.

Cleaning out the trash,

They know who they are.

No pm's for me ***thinks he must be safe***

:hope::hope:
:lol:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a room you two. :lol:

I need to add there is no room for two guys hugging in a CFB Forum. Especially on the Hoop. We are all the Manliest of Manly Men.

I am overwhelmingly comfortable in my manhood. My girlfriend even has bigger boobs than I do!

:charlie:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am overwhelmingly comfortable in my manhood. My girlfriend even has bigger boobs than I do!

:charlie:

Are they bigger than these-------v

boobs.jpg

:lol:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
check his status.

Cleaning out the trash,

They know who they are.

Crap I better shape up before i get shipped out.:gaah:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I better shape up before i get shipped out.:gaah:

I've been telling you that for weeks. Get a Bama icon and fall in line, you be ok.:lol:

If you really want to stay, Clemson, Oregon and Texas icons and you will be really golden.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been telling you that for weeks. Get a Bama icon and fall in line, you be ok.:lol:

If you really want to stay, Clemson, Oregon and Texas icons and you will be really golden.

Wouldn't getting a Bama icon make me more likely to get "processed"? I will stick with Michigan State, we have no standards. :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon guise. It is 2 or 3 we are talking about. We all know who they are.