• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHat do you guys think about The Worm / N. Korea...?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way I see it - the only ones that are going to complain about check points, and close examination about the drivers on the road are those WITH SOMETHING TO HIDE. I have nothing to hide, so I am not worried.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The airport is a different scenario - if the flights are local - than the passengers are not bothered, but coming from England I had to go through customers declare all merchandise purchased and pay duty when owed. It's a safety issue and certain laws applies when entering or leaving a country and not that's not a violation of anyone's constitutional rights. I have no problem with someone being stopped by the boarder patrol and checked out because their sun tan is different. It's constitutional and correct and it is no different then looking for a black man who committed a robbery if that is what the witnesses described. I would think that the boarder patrol were retarded to be looking and examing white males or women when it's grossly obvious that they were not from Mexico

eso_es_racista.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thugs and criminals are upset with checkpoints and boarder patrol - aka people with something to hide

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been in England, France, Amsterdam and Belgium and I still stay FUCK YOU to anyone and everyone who slams the USA. Why in the hell would I be loyal to a shithole like Mexico, Africa, Vietnam, Korea(north or south) or other shitholes like China, Iraq, Iran, Afhanistan, Russia and etc. You cannot name a country where the citizens in general have it better then the United States - so you're damned straight that I am patriotic to the USA.

Your full of shit. You havent been anywhere except down in your basement.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fuck you again. You tried up cum stain.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually in Englang before most of you dumbshits were even born - back in 1975 - and have driven through atleast 15 states - I travel every year for about two weeks.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually in Englang before most of you dumbshits were even born - back in 1975 - and have driven through atleast 15 states - I travel every year for about two weeks.

Now we know your lying. They didn't let retards like you out of the country back then. Go fuck yourself with a bat faggot.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know your lying. They didn't let retards like you out of the country back then. Go fuck yourself with a bat faggot.

dumb ass - you're just saying that because you're a fuckin whore and a pussy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting a passport is child's play and flying to Europe is a simple thing. I loved England, but France and the tulip fields in Amsterdam were really awesome

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumb ass - you're just saying that because you're a fuckin whore and a pussy

You retard. Youre lying about leaving your basement. You probably smell like bat shit or a old used up pussy.