• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What do we need to do to repeat?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat the Seahawks will have to do good job of deciding who to keep and who to let go. In addition they need to keep hitting on players in the draft, to replace those who are deemed to expensive.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As free agency approaches it'll likely be that we will never be as deep as this 2013-2014 team is unless we hit on some more late round draft picks (which I have confidence in us doing). But even if our depth is not as spectacular as it is this year, the core talent will sill be there and with that we will guarantee that we will be able to contend for years to come.

In my opinion our team is similar to the Packer's team that won the superbowl a couple years ago. When they won the superbowl the Packer's core nucleus was still young. The future was bright and many thought that Aaron Rodgers would have at least 1-2 more rings in the next 3-4 years. Their best chance to win another ring was the year that followed their superbowl. 15-1 season, home field, mvp qb and then bounced in the divisional round. After that they lost some players to free agency and while they still contended they were no longer superbowl elite

I feel like next year will be similar to the Packer's year following their superbowl. We will have most of our guys back and I wouldn't be surprised if we stay healthy that we get a 14-2 record or something like that. But the years that follow that are the true question marks. Will we just be contenders or superbowl contenders

Seahawksgal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see over the next couple years how many of our current guys that they want to keep would be willing to take less money for the chance for another ring or two and stay in a system where they are allowed to be themselves, get support and are allowed to thrive. I understanding them wanting the money to set themselves up for the rest of their lives, but are most now satisfied with one ring, or do they want more than one?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The salary cap is a bummer for fans and players who want to stay on the team. They can't keep everybody. The owners set it up that way in an attempt to protect them from themselves.

I have no issue with any player who takes money over loyalty. Their careers are very short and some have lifetime medical issues to deal with after football.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see over the next couple years how many of our current guys that they want to keep would be willing to take less money for the chance for another ring or two and stay in a system where they are allowed to be themselves, get support and are allowed to thrive. I understanding them wanting the money to set themselves up for the rest of their lives, but are most now satisfied with one ring, or do they want more than one?

It will be curious to see but I don't think any NFL player will take less money to stay on a team, unless they only have a year or two left and want that ring.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do we need to do to repeat?

1. Kick Ass
2. Take Names