• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a great read

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good read JJM. Bo is still an asshole 95% of the time and he needs to change it during certain situations. Dirk is still a classless journalist who needs to ask better questions rather than rephrasing the same one over and over. Dirk also needs to get over his man crush on Martinez.

If you are going to single out Dirk for asking the same question over and over again and asking horrible questions could you tell me what question he asked over and over again? Also tell me what would have been a good question to ask?

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he'll get over it..

You're a good mod, sir.. in me opinion

so its settled then ---you to are good mods en sech
can ya answer me this ---what in theeeeee hell is this ??

57RAM.gif

:musky:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that thar be Musky's best pal, the 2 legged dog en sech

he love the Huskers almost as much as JJM

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of us know how to work the google machine, jed.. :L

Unless this "google machine" that you speak of is a machine that help me match my blouse with my eye shadow I know not what you speak of.

Oh damn, I did it again!!!!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naw, I was just referencing how much you think you love the Huskers more than us

but in reality, I love the Huskers more than anyone

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.........ye douche. Just kez I say I love the Huskers all the time desn't mean I think I love them more then the rest of ye

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you are going to single out Dirk for asking the same question over and over again and asking horrible questions could you tell me what question he asked over and over again? Also tell me what would have been a good question to ask?

Is Dirk your boyfriend Jed? Does his manlove for Taylor make you jealous? The way you defend him I'm really starting to wonder...

During the recruiting teleconference earlier this year in which was to be about the recruits; Dirk kept asking the same question; albeit changing it slightly about coaching vacancies. You called it 'journalism 101'; which screams to your intelligence level. When somebody doesn't leave you a tip for delivering their pizza (which I'm sure is quite often); do you say 'where's my tip?' and if they don't answer do you say 'are you tipping?' and if they still don't answer 'what about my tip?' or perhaps, 'are you going to give me anything extra?'.

That's what Dirk does that you call 'journalism 101'..he changes the question slightly so that it resembles a new question but actually it's the same. It's annoying and makes him look like an idiot. In the given example; the question should be about recruits as the conference was designated to be about recruiting. Bo made it perfectly clear that he wasn't going to talk about Marvin/Cory so the question to be asked should be about recruits; so how about 'Hey Bo it's Dick, What do you think of Ameer's chances of playing early next season?'

Do I need to point out how Bo is an asshole or do you have that covered?

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the way, be good Jed or I won't send you any money again at Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless this "google machine" that you speak of is a machine that help me match my blouse with my eye shadow I know not what you speak of.

Oh damn, I did it again!!!!

Blue's are your color Jed.... no need to look it up... "I know"

:heh:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Dirk your boyfriend Jed? Does his manlove for Taylor make you jealous? The way you defend him I'm really starting to wonder...

During the recruiting teleconference earlier this year in which was to be about the recruits; Dirk kept asking the same question; albeit changing it slightly about coaching vacancies. You called it 'journalism 101'; which screams to your intelligence level. When somebody doesn't leave you a tip for delivering their pizza (which I'm sure is quite often); do you say 'where's my tip?' and if they don't answer do you say 'are you tipping?' and if they still don't answer 'what about my tip?' or perhaps, 'are you going to give me anything extra?'.

That's what Dirk does that you call 'journalism 101'..he changes the question slightly so that it resembles a new question but actually it's the same. It's annoying and makes him look like an idiot. In the given example; the question should be about recruits as the conference was designated to be about recruiting. Bo made it perfectly clear that he wasn't going to talk about Marvin/Cory so the question to be asked should be about recruits; so how about 'Hey Bo it's Dick, What do you think of Ameer's chances of playing early next season?'

Do I need to point out how Bo is an asshole or do you have that covered?

Apparently I have to say it again. I disagree with about 90% of what Dirk says and rip him all the time. I would be saying all this no matter who the media guy was.

With that recruiting tele-conference, I thought it was 2 other media guys not Dirk. I may be wrong but that is what I think I remember about that. I didn't have a problem with who ever it was asking about the coaches in that. Everyone wanted to know info on the coaching search and that was the only time Bo was talking to anyone. The fans wanted any info as well. Plus Kevin Wilson earlier that day dropped the bomb about Raymond leaving Indiana to go to Nebraska. And Raymond was filling a job at Nebraska that technically was not open. Kevin Wilson screwed that up for Bo. If that isn't a story that needs to be asked about to the head coach in your view then you really don't know how it works.

As for me and my tips.

1. Not a good comparison because we are not interviewers.

2. When people don't tip, I do say "thanks for the tip" or "thanks for nothing". I am a real jerk. Especially to fellow jerks. ;)