• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What a great read

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have the rest of today to bitch at eachother in this thread before i lock it..

Fair enough?

good cause this thread needs more boooobs --LOL !!!

the-hottest-bouncing-boobies-ever.gif

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS, thanks for the videos. As I scroll through this thread and look back at all my comments I couldn't find where I said it was ok for any of the other coaches to do the same thing. I also couldn't find where I said every question that is asked is a great one. Since you know me so well and I couldn't find those comments could you please find them for me? Or you could just tell me that is what I believe and I will believe you because you know me better than I do.

You are one funny guy Jed...

or wait… maybe you’re not a person of the male persuasion… as you have stated… I don’t know you and by reading some of your "poor me" points of view… the question can be raised?

I was not putting videos on here for any other reason than to show the whole Husker Nation that have their panties in a knot... that this goes on everywhere and should not be so overblown...

It is you that have such an inferiority complex that you need to prove to the World that what Bo has done is wrong and totally unacceptable...

Shame on you Bo....

Upsetting Girls and their white horses.... LMAO

Here Jed.. need a klenex....
th_1294-triste-mouchoir-924.gif

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reference is a fail. No College coaches and no current coaches. Please take your bubble bath now. LOL

I .....will...... slow...... down...... for......... ya...

This..... was..... to.... lighten.... the.... moment.... but.... there.... are.... plenty.... of.... video's.... on.... you.... tube.... that.... show.... same.... in.... the.... college.... ranks.... and.... some.... are.... even... posted.... by.... Brasky.... and.... others.... herein...!

Here.... Need help.......

Sorry irule... this is kinda fun though....

bwaaaaahwaaaaawawawawawawawawawa!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need ta apologize, and i wont lock if it stays civil.. calling eachother idiots back n forth is kinda sillay

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have the rest of today to bitch at eachother in this thread before i lock it..

Fair enough?

Irule..&.. Brasky; You are the mods... and this is your sandbox... I just come over and play in it once in a while.... Lock it whenever you want...

I am just pissing with Jed... I truly don't take things personally on this board and hope Jed doesn't either... Hell, I have found some of his post in the past to be informative and entertaining.... and enjoyed reading them....

Sorry Jed... :sorry:

Now that I know that you are of the female variety... let's hug and make up.... K... ?

:mo:

Last edited by a moderator:

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor me attitude? Me? When has that ever happened? Poor Bo. Quit picking on Bo. Talk about a poor me attitude?

No inferiority complex here. I know how high of a horse I stand on. No complex.

I am not a coward. I won't pussyfoot around my words. If you want to call me a pussy take your panties off and do it. I will call you a pussy straight out with out these little bitchy little girl inuendos.

No I don't take any of this personally. I am able to proudly look at myself in the mirror and successfully put on all of my make-up...oh wait!!!!!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor me attitude? Me? When has that ever happened? Poor Bo. Quit picking on Bo. Talk about a poor me attitude?

No inferiority complex here. I know how high of a horse I stand on. No complex.

I am not a coward. I won't pussyfoot around my words. If you want to call me a pussy take your panties off and do it. I will call you a pussy straight out with out these little bitchy little girl inuendos.

No I don't take any of this personally. I am able to proudly look at myself in the mirror and successfully put on all of my make-up...oh wait!!!!!

LMFAO !!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot, Kettle?

Meh, you're getting uptight over something that means nothing to anybody..........it's pointless to get pissed about it.

I'm getting uptight over something that makes our football program look like trash. I don't like people going around ragging on our coaches and players. What one person says, many people hear........and at least some of those people will go and say the same thing...........it spreads like a virus, and soon there is a whole group of fans casting this negativity all over our program.

Now THAT is something to get uptight about.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, you're getting uptight over something that means nothing to anybody..........it's pointless to get pissed about it.

I'm getting uptight over something that makes our football program look like trash. I don't like people going around ragging on our coaches and players. What one person says, many people hear........and at least some of those people will go and say the same thing...........it spreads like a virus, and soon there is a whole group of fans casting this negativity all over our program.

Now THAT is something to get uptight about.

I understand what you are saying but I think you are looking at it blindly and hypocritically. Don't you think Bo's psychotic bipolar antics make our program look like trash? Or is it 100% ESPN's fault for showing Bo's head explode on the A&M sideline?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying but I think you are looking at it blindly and hypocritically. Don't you think Bo's psychotic bipolar antics make our program look like trash? Or is it 100% ESPN's fault for showing Bo's head explode on the A&M sideline?

I think it is something that coaches with passion will naturally do to stand up for their kids.

We could go back to a guy like Callahan who was an absolute genius in front of the media...............he sure had a way with rallying the kids in the locker room with his softness as well.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A&M game last year I will admit was overboard........but shit it doesn't help that the ref walked up to him before the game and told him they were going to screw him. I'd probably lose my mind as well. In fact, I was at home losing my mind...........jumping and screaming in front of the TV. That was the worst officiated game in the history of all sports.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fair enough?

If I said I was going to do that, HH would have a shit fit, bleed out his vagina, neg me, and cry all over the board.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The A&M game last year I will admit was overboard........but shit it doesn't help that the ref walked up to him before the game and told him they were going to screw him. I'd probably lose my mind as well. In fact, I was at home losing my mind...........jumping and screaming in front of the TV. That was the worst officiated game in the history of all sports.

Wow talk about revisionist history. There was not a ref that said that before the game. During the game while Bo was losing his mind a ref told him that if he doesn't stop then he won't be getting any calls. That doesn't mean they were going to blatantly screw him but he wouldn't get the close calls. That happens in sports all the time. More than half of those penalties against us in that game were real penalties.

Still, no matter the adversity wouldn't it be nice to half a coach that can at least remotely control himself? I am not asking for a choir boy. I love the showing of emotion as much as the next guy but that was over the top. Hell, Mike Stoops might actually be worse than Bo so I guess it could be worse.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow talk about revisionist history. There was not a ref that said that before the game. During the game while Bo was losing his mind a ref told him that if he doesn't stop then he won't be getting any calls. That doesn't mean they were going to blatantly screw him but he wouldn't get the close calls. That happens in sports all the time. More than half of those penalties against us in that game were real penalties.

Still, no matter the adversity wouldn't it be nice to half a coach that can at least remotely control himself? I am not asking for a choir boy. I love the showing of emotion as much as the next guy but that was over the top. Hell, Mike Stoops might actually be worse than Bo so I guess it could be worse.

That's interesting.........the media told me that the ref told Bo he was going to get jobbed. Perfect example of how the media is out to get information just to twist it into something else to get attention, I guess...

Shatel: 2 sides of single-minded man - Omaha.com

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting now for the obvious response "Shatel is an idiot!!!! The good guys like Dirk aren't like Shatel!!!" ;)

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's a good read JJM. Bo is still an asshole 95% of the time and he needs to change it during certain situations. Dirk is still a classless journalist who needs to ask better questions rather than rephrasing the same one over and over. Dirk also needs to get over his man crush on Martinez.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Link or stfu

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Shatel is a good dude. He stutters and loves his alcohol but is a good guy.

That article said it was during the game just like I said it was. You said it was before the game. "Jobbed" was the word Shatel used. That doesn't mean that was the word the ref used. Shatel was even on the radio after that article to clarify it.

Oh and Brasky, I am not a loser that saves links. I don't need to prove anything to you. Considering how many people hate the media so much I am amazed at how many articles they save of these pathetic reporters.