• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What 8-10 players (not counting pitchers ) would you keep after the 2023 season

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yaz is a 2.5-3.0 WAR player. Those guys are solid MLB starters. Not a 'dime a dozen.'

LWJ is the same.

Sabol I'm unwilling to give up on just yet. Very good bat-to-ball skills and command of the zone. Some power, some speed. I'd keep him. I need another year to evaluate.
i am not “giving up” on Sabol. I like him. But I don’t see him as a building block player. He is a fudgeable asset.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinion here, but I disagree. The minor leagues are stronger than they literally have EVER been. We are starting to see the fruits of the investment. We'll see if we produce some stars or need to trade for them.
I'm not sure your assessment about the minor leagues is correct. I'll always be a homer for farm fed players making the big league roster but I don't really see a farm system that is THAT good. I do see improvement but I'd like to see some better graduation rates first. Not sure how this is better than the Cain, Lincecum, Posey, Bumgarner era.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:surprised: How do you know these things ? You must have lunch with their agents.

More please. Like who else do we have locked up ? Team options… etc