• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well I hope everyone that went to Madison still had fun...

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game didn't start until half the people in Madison were ready to pass out drunk anyway, so hopefully folks that made the trip from Lincoln enjoyed it.

See you guys next year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game didn't start until half the people in Madison were ready to pass out drunk anyway, so hopefully folks that made the trip from Lincoln enjoyed it.

See you guys next year.

No. See you December 3rd.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. See you December 3rd.

That's the attitude you guys need to have. The Nebraska fans throwing in the towel last night frustrated me a lot. I get that it was probably one of those things you feel in the moment (I recall something similar when Penn State beat us 48-7 in Camp Randall in 2008). I hate to sound like a jerk homer, but I really think we are significantly better than anyone else in the B1G. If you guys can play like you did for the first 25 minutes, you could very well run the table for the rest of the season.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had fun, but your students are a fucking awful disgrace to college football, and the big ten conference.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had fun, but your students are a fucking awful disgrace to college football, and the big ten conference.

What happened? Anything specific or just douchebags galore?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck to your team the rest of the year. Your guys were certainly ready for this game last night. Reminded me of the Husker teams of yesteryear.

Nebraska885

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I heard the same thing but not just about the students - even the so called 'adults' were competely classless. My friend, who went with a few of his buddies, said he is writing to the Whiskey President and Alvarez; I'll post a copy here when he gets done.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to give any specifics? I've heard a lot of things about Wisconsin, and i've never heard anyone call us Douchebag U. With the exception of the coasties, everyone here is really nice. Do our fans have some self-indulgent cheers? Absolutely. Most of them are harmless. We only have one chant that I think is very tasteless, and I didn't hear it yesterday. Again, i'd like to hear specifics, because I could be totally wrong. The worst things I saw yesterday were us chanting "Asshole" and "Fuck Lee Corso". If you are super offended by that, i'm sorry, but you need to grow up.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to tell you. We talk a lot of shit on game day. Some fan bases can't take it. I was hoping you guys would be all right....

But ya, I expected a few people to run into some drunk assholes. Hopefully most of you had a good time.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the difference between Wisconsin fans and a lot of other people is that we will say some shit that seems really mean.....and not really mean it. The Iowa fans can't handle it either. Usually the Ohio State fans take it and dish it back out, but we all know Smoke is really more of a Terelle Pryor concubine than an Ohio State fan.

^ see what I did there?

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here let me dish it out back truthfully...

Wisconsin fans are trashy because their program is irrelevant in college football historically. They resembled the little annoying kid demanding respect as a national powerhouse when they're not. What have they done at the National scale? Honestly? What have they done?

Lets take a look at program that admires mediocrity

-All time record of 625-468-53 :rofl:
-They've won 12 Big 10 titles in the entire history of their program with only 6 of them being outright titles...
-Gone to 22 Bowl games, 11-11 record.
-Ron Dayne, if that accounts for anything I guess

In a short sense, this year is probably going to be the closest run they'll ever have to winning a National Championship. That said, LSU and Alabama look better than Wisconsin still.

I am willing to bet Wisconsin doesn't win the National championship this year, and it will just be just their ninth 10 win season in the entire history of the program.

So don't let Wisconsin fans get under your skin guys, they're the equivalent of Missouri in the big12. Just having a few good years while all the powerhouse programs are rebuilding.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just looking forward to returning the favor here in the near future.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here let me dish it out back truthfully...

Wisconsin fans are trashy because their program is irrelevant in college football historically. They resembled the little annoying kid demanding respect as a national powerhouse when they're not. What have they done at the National scale? Honestly? What have they done?

Lets take a look at program that admires mediocrity

-All time record of 625-468-53 :rofl:
-They've won 12 Big 10 titles in the entire history of their program with only 6 of them being outright titles...
-Gone to 22 Bowl games, 11-11 record.
-Ron Dayne, if that accounts for anything I guess

In a short sense, this year is probably going to be the closest run they'll ever have to winning a National Championship. That said, LSU and Alabama look better than Wisconsin still.

I am willing to bet Wisconsin doesn't win the National championship this year, and it will just be just their ninth 10 win season in the entire history of the program.

So don't let Wisconsin fans get under your skin guys, they're the equivalent of Missouri in the big12. Just having a few good years while all the powerhouse programs are rebuilding.

Well I don't feel so bad about our fans anymore. I forgot you guys have your own douchebags.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't feel so bad about our fans anymore. I forgot you guys have your own douchebags.

I am a douche bag for shedding a little light of Truth on Wisconsin fans. Weren't you the one who said, "Its game day week, everything goes out the window time to start talking shit, etc etc etc. We are badger fans this is how we are."

What so Wisconsin fans become classless to visiting fans yet when the opposing fan turns around and laughs at your program because he knows how bad your program is and recognizes that its your few years of claim to fame. That he becomes classless?

Funny how the world turns huh?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya. "Light." Sure, retard. You're a disgrace to the fine Husker fan base. I honestly wouldn't blame them for disowning you, but I won't drag their board through any more of your crap just by being here for you to talk to. I'll let them deal with you.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackshirt: Almost all of our student section was born between 1988 and 1993. We can't remember a time when the Badgers weren't at least solid.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya. "Light." Sure, retard. You're a disgrace to the fine Husker fan base. I honestly wouldn't blame them for disowning you, but I won't drag their board through any more of your crap just by being here for you to talk to. I'll let them deal with you.

Did I hit a nerve? I've been a disgrace to my own fan base yet you're personally insulting me and calling me names such as "douche bag" and "retard."

Surely after you said "Its game day week, everything goes out the window time to start talking shit, etc etc etc. We are badger fans this is how we are." Clearly only applied to you.

Its unfortunate that you guys are able to dish it out, but not take it. Then claim classlessness upon me. It's probably best you don't come back here ForkEmBucky, we are much more mature than calling people childish names.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously laugh at the excuse "that's just how we are"

Apparently if you tack that on, it's acceptable to be an asshole?