• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Good Morning Dana Hater's!!...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2::wtf2::wtf2::L

So in the middle of a football game the HC should be thinking about next weeks game already?.....:what:

Has merit Slaton. My Freshman year in high school, our head basketball coach called a time out at the end of a close game. We thought he had a plan to score and win the game. When we got in the huddle, he asked us 'who is going skiing this weekend?' He was also the sponsor of our high school Ski Club. Maybe DH does something similar.:doh:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well… none of us know the game like DAD. Dana has to call a TO there. He is preparing the team for its next game… at that point of the MD game.

Damn, DH sure works hard for that salary.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... some poster on BGN said he wouldn't be surprised if UF called Dana about any interest. Just someone speculating the what-if scenario. Funny thing... this past summer this same poster said he had inside knowledge that the deep pockets had committed the money needed to buy-out Dana's WVU contract. Now, he is starting threads about Dana being such a hot commodity that UF might come calling. Makes me laugh...
No doubt UF WILL come calling. That doesn't mean DH will entertain the idea of going there.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't understand why people are so caught up on clock management when the team WON THE GAME!!
Because poor clock management WILL cost you a game if not corrected. Just like losing the turnover battle WILL cost us a game if not corrected. It may not have mattered vs Baylor, but let's not spot TCU and K-State 13 points...

Just because a problem doesn't cost you the game this time doesn't mean that it won't in the future... Surely you must understand that?

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOOOO, you shouldn't use a time out on defense when the other team grabs momentum????? The STs and defense were in complete disarray at the time. By the way, MAC brought up clock management first in the UMD game thread.
I was pointing to the end of the game when 20 seconds were allowed to run off the clock after a draw play. That issue seems to be resolved as DH DID use a TO in the same situation against TT.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has merit Slaton. My Freshman year in high school, our head basketball coach called a time out at the end of a close game. We thought he had a plan to score and win the game. When we got in the huddle, he asked us 'who is going skiing this weekend?' He was also the sponsor of our high school Ski Club. Maybe DH does something similar.:doh:

:lol::lol:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing to the end of the game when 20 seconds were allowed to run off the clock after a draw play. That issue seems to be resolved as DH DID use a TO in the same situation against TT.

Guess he did not want to get blasted by DAD again

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think he looked at the Maryland game and realized he could have ran 2 more plays had he used a TO after the draw.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because poor clock management WILL cost you a game if not corrected. Just like losing the turnover battle WILL cost us a game if not corrected. It may not have mattered vs Baylor, but let's not spot TCU and K-State 13 points...

Just because a problem doesn't cost you the game this time doesn't mean that it won't in the future... Surely you must understand that?

I guess I am just in disagreement that it was poor clock management...The team was moving...Maryland was on it's heels and Dana decided to not call time out.......he was right!