• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekend predictions

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well profanity is allowed here so FUCK YOU :suds:

and I agree...... admins should look at both of us.

You haven't talked football in months

retireDA algerald BJJ
Same attention seeking bitch crying for approval ... no matter which name you use :lol:

and news for you HOSS ..... They will see your same bullshit .... with me and several others

"oh I'm dumb as shit ... so they are bullying me"

I highly doubt there is anything on my end that needs attention. But continue on if that makes you feel good. And I've never cried for attention or anyone's approval in here, especially ours. Your just pissed because just about all of my preseason predictions about our team has come true and most of yours has not come true. Bruce Carter a stud, what a laugh that has turned out to be. My prediction, Ware over rated, over paid, numb between the ears, etc., is true and has come true.
As far as the profanity and abusive tone you use to other posters who don't agree with you, well I feel that just says a lot of the type of person you really are. Don't you really think you should be having this discussion with your parents, especially your mother?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJJ

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

FUCKING HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

You don't even bet games bitch ..... Damn .... I cant even make fun of you .....

I will say this ... I make fun of no man or his situation .....

If blue Jersey post again ..... I can prove he is state classified retarded

as in gets a check .... and room and board

The mind of a child. hilarious. I guess you have nothing left when it comes to football. All I can say to this is you and the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz have a lot in common. :lame:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mind of a child. hilarious. I guess you have nothing left when it comes to football. All I can say to this is you and the scarecrow on the Wizard of Oz have a lot in common. :lame:

Then talk football........

Many of us are waiting for you to

All you do is post comebacks ...

Can't even remember last time you discussed the game of football

And Jerry Sucks and Wares sucks 500 times over and over ..... IS NOT discussing football