• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekend predictions

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Garrett is watching the New England game and thinking, damn look what happens when you run the damn ball.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame you

and your mentor Frye got banned ........

Chicken shit is the route that allows you to last longer

Not like I'm talking about fighting ....

Im talking football IQ vs football IQ

What the fuck are you scared of Mr know it all?
I come here only because you are here.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit that I'd dance to this if it happened. Not a Rivers fan but Manning out in round one would be pretty darn funny seeing how he's the greatest of all time in most peoples mind.

I'd really be happy to see seattle stumble this week. Hate Pete Carroll and the seattle fans on chat boards are worse than cowboy, redskin, patriot and Pittsburgh fans put together...least to me they are

but...gotta stick with seattle, pats, Denver and SF.

sf & Carolina will be a great football game....time warp type game....DE FENSE!!

Oh man ..I can't wait to see how the talking heads spin it if their lover boy Peyton loses this game.

And if he does lose today ...he breaks the tie with Favre for the most playoff loses for a QB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought I would say this; I am cheering for the niners to kick the seahawks ass next week

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know twisty, this unhealthy man crush you have over me is starting to become creepy.

you know ... if Manster would have taken me up on my offer I sent him on facebook .....

you would be gone

Thank that man

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope jerrah and his scouts pay attention to seattle and sanfran next weekend. Maybe he will learn something on the correct way to build a team. You don't build a team by wasting high picks for players that have no chance of supplanting the current starters at that position. Drafting Smith and Frederick was a move in the right direction. But you can't waste 2nd round picks on a guy like escobar when we still needed players on both lines. We have a nice foundation on the OL, but where is the quality depth?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be some possible relief as we have a new guy setting up the draft board in the upcoming draft. Mccloy can't do any worse than whomever had been doing it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There may be some possible relief as we have a new guy setting up the draft board in the upcoming draft. Mccloy can't do any worse than whomever had been doing it

The folks setting up the board have been doing pretty well. You can have the best board in the game, but it doesn't matter if the owner decides to go off reservation

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what threat?

Really. Oh well. I guess when you deal with mentally ill folks this comes with it. hey sweetheart, go back and look at all your posts in this thread. Of the 16 or so posts by you in this thread, only 3 are have to do with the thread. And you accuse everyone else of derailing threads. You look more hypocritical everyday. What ever happened when wanted the both of us to ignore each others post. Had the same deal with Manster and Pday. At least they are a man of their words. Once again, you put your own foot in your mouth. Its hilarious. Its o.k., play your little girlie games if you choose. :clap:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 months ..... I dare you to to post any topic you didnt cry for attention

Matter of fact .... You like to bet right

How about me and you make a simple one

A mod .... sets up the questions or terms .... Loser banned

Dare you to take that bet bitch
I have a better idea. All posts made by each of us are still archieved somewhere. Why don't just turn in all of our posts, everyone of them, not just ones between us. Let the mods or anyone else look at all of them and lets see which one of us for the most part is off thread, derailing threads, abusive, threatening, bullying and constantly is using profanity. I would win in a land slide, Hoss. :laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont blame you

and your mentor Frye got banned ........

Chicken shit is the route that allows you to last longer

Not like I'm talking about fighting ....

Im talking football IQ vs football IQ

What the fuck are you scared of Mr know it all?
This coming from the guy that said Bruce Carter was the next bas assed stud for our team. Nice I. Q. :laugh3:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the Seahawks beating the Niners. Seahawks wii inject plenty o peds.hgh or whatever else to prepare
have to go with Broncos. I don't trust Manning,but he has the help and brady does not

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carter was not great in coverage at NC. He is at his best attacking the LOS. Thay should have Holloman play in coverge
Have carter attack running backs. This soft defense plays like they are gay half the time. The corners should be in man and the linebackers need to smack the running backs and tight ends at the line and not allow them to do whatever they want.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a better idea. All posts made by each of us are still archieved somewhere. Why don't just turn in all of our posts, everyone of them, not just ones between us. Let the mods or anyone else look at all of them and lets see which one of us for the most part is off thread, derailing threads, abusive, threatening, bullying and constantly is using profanity. I would win in a land slide, Hoss. :laugh3:

well profanity is allowed here so FUCK YOU :suds:

and I agree...... admins should look at both of us.

You haven't talked football in months

retireDA algerald BJJ
Same attention seeking bitch crying for approval ... no matter which name you use :lol:

and news for you HOSS ..... They will see your same bullshit .... with me and several others

"oh I'm dumb as shit ... so they are bullying me"

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BJJ

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

FUCKING HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA

You don't even bet games bitch ..... Damn .... I cant even make fun of you .....

I will say this ... I make fun of no man or his situation .....

If blue Jersey post again ..... I can prove he is state classified retarded

as in gets a check .... and room and board