• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekend predictions

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suppose to be a ton of rain in the AM before the game, & real windy during the game.
haven't checked any updated forecast, but as of last night that was the forecast.

Just checked weather.com and it still shows what you say. Kind of kills my whole strategy. I needed Brees to have a huge playoffs...I just don't know if I can see them winning with this weather though. Either way, thanks for giving me the heads up...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have $500.00 each on San Francisco and Denver. Haven't made my mind up on the other two games yet. If Luck pulls out another win this weekend though, I'm predicting a passing down of the torch to the next face of the NFL.

Straight up? My thinking is Denver wins easily and the SD Cinderella story comes crashing down today.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably going to pull for the winner of the San Fran game. Love old school football. Plus I hate the Seattle Fan base as well as the Saints fan base.

I'm going for the Saints in the NFC for a lot of reasons and I don't think I know any Saints fans to hate. One of the biggest reasons is to visualize Jerry squirming and deciding who to blame for letting Ryan go. I know our Defense wasn't going to be any better with Ryan, but that won't stop Jerry from knowing he will be asked the question a million times if NO gets to the SB....I'm going for Denver in the AFC. I'm tired of Peyton being criticized for not having more playoff success when IMO his teams were not very good and he basically carried them to whatever success they did have. He is top 5 at a minimum All Time and deserves to be seen that way...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going for the Saints in the NFC for a lot of reasons and I don't think I know any Saints fans to hate. One of the biggest reasons is to visualize Jerry squirming and deciding who to blame for letting Ryan go. I know our Defense wasn't going to be any better with Ryan, but that won't stop Jerry from knowing he will be asked the question a million times if NO gets to the SB....I'm going for Denver in the AFC. I'm tired of Peyton being criticized for not having more playoff success when IMO his teams were not very good and he basically carried them to whatever success they did have. He is top 5 at a minimum All Time and deserves to be seen that way...

The reasons you are pulling for Denver are the reasons I'm not.

I think Peyton is a hella Qb ...... but not top 5

and Luck and the rebuilding of the Colts .... being where they are in the playoffs right now...... really makes me question how good Peyton was in Indy

:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reasons you are pulling for Denver are the reasons I'm not.

I think Peyton is a hella Qb ...... but not top 5

and Luck and the rebuilding of the Colts .... being where they are in the playoffs right now...... really makes me question how good Peyton was in Indy

:suds:

wow :happyshake:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight up? My thinking is Denver wins easily and the SD Cinderella story comes crashing down today.

Yes, straight up today on both those game. At the last minute, I took the points and New Orleans. Nervous about that one, but I'm a gambler.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, straight up today on both those game. At the last minute, I took the points and New Orleans. Nervous about that one, but I'm a gambler.

What are the points?
I think the Saints can upset the Seahawks, if they don't believe they will keep it close.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it doesn't look like a good bet now. This game might be over. Hopefully I can still cover.

Saints will come back. the game will end one way or the other inside of one score (8 pts)

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it doesn't look like a good bet now. This game might be over. Hopefully I can still cover.

we have all seen your supposed bets ......

Thing is ... everytime you post them ....... Not once have I seen you cover the point spread

I guess you win the weeks you don't post your picks? :laugh3:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have all seen your supposed bets ......

Thing is ... everytime you post them ....... Not once have I seen you cover the point spread

I guess you win the weeks you don't post your picks? :laugh3:
I only post when asked and if I feel like it. I didn't realize I had to report to you on a weekly basis under your terms. Sounds like you miss me. I have so many life lessons to still teach you. :drool:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only post when asked and if I feel like it. I didn't realize I had to report to you on a weekly basis under your terms. Sounds like you miss me. I have so many life lessons to still teach you. :drool:

you dont report to anyone ......

You are a 99% after midnight to 5 am poster ......

None online to make you look like an idiot ....

Wfrye Jr ....
He was your hero before he got banned right?
Now your hero ... is a bigger idiot than you .... Dull Pencil

If yall find a 3rd ..... We would have our own after midnight version of repeat 3 stooges episodes on here

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont report to anyone ......

You are a 99% after midnight to 5 am poster ......

None online to make you look like an idiot ....

Wfrye Jr ....
He was your hero before he got banned right?
Now your hero ... is a bigger idiot than you .... Dull Pencil

If yall find a 3rd ..... We would have our own after midnight version of repeat 3 stooges episodes on here
I love you to !!!!!!!!!!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop looking in the mirror sweetheart.:doh:

really

throw a poll up

higher football IQ me or you ...

Better poster on these boards .... me or you

who the boards are tired of .... me or you

you lose all 3

your football IQ has been destroyed over and over and over and over

You're just here now to erk people that pissed you off...... making you Frye Jr.

You made your dinner bitch ....... Now fucking eat it

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really

throw a poll up

higher football IQ me or you ...

Better poster on these boards .... me or you

who the boards are tired of .... me or you

you lose all 3

your football IQ has been destroyed over and over and over and over

You're just here now to erk people that pissed you off...... making you Frye Jr.

You made your dinner bitch ....... Now fucking eat it

Really. All I see you do is bash, bully, threaten and name call posters that don't agree with you, lol.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Brees. He lloks like he is gonna cry