• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 8 vs Colts

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RECAP...

O... Holy ballsacks that was quite the game for this unit. This is what we have been waiting for since the start of the season!! The potential has always been there, but the team just wasn't getting it done until last night. Ben deserves a lot of credit for his performance last night. The nation tuned in to watch one franchise qb, but another showed up! It all starts with the O-line though. Hats off to those gentlemen for an outstanding performance! Zero sacks in 49 passing attempts against the #2 ranked defense??? That is insane! Especially with none other than Mike Adams at RT??? If someone would have told me that what going to happen before the game I would have thought they were smokin some good shit. The emergence of Martavis has done wonders for this team. It has opened up the entire field for everyone. Glad to see Wheaton back in the saddle, and even Moore making some clutch receptions! But as some of you who read my posts will presume, I am very happy to see Heath getting involved in the passing game & RZ. Still scratching my head over why they weren't using him that much.

D... Solid performances all around. Exactly what we saw last week vs. the Texans, a defense that provides constant pressure! Worilds & Timmons were machines last night.. Luck was definitely feeling pain this morning after that constant abuse. A few knocks on the defense that need to be addressed though. Penalties that extend their opponent's drives have got to be sorted out (mainly the safeties, Poly & Mitchell). If they cleared up a few of those penalties the end score would have been 51-20 or maybe better. Also, it is very clear that something is wrong with Cortez. His confidence is shot and he is a huge liability because of it. I hope coach Lake & co. can get him back on track. No shame in letting him ride the pine until he gets things sorted out. Gay & McCain are playing top notch right now. The D-line is proving to be a strength now. Hell, even Cam Thomas provided some great pressure last night. The more I watch McCullers the more I get VERY excited about his future. This kid is going to be a huge problem for offensive lines if he really starts to get after it. Keisel still continues to turn back the clock on his age dial... Also glad to see Shazier back. His presence was definitely a big boost to this unit. It allowed Timmons to blitz a hell of a lot more. And lastly... Hats off to Lebeau for keeping the pressure on and not shying away from it even with Luck throwing for 400 yards.

This game should serve as a huge confidence builder going into next weeks divisional matchup against the Ravens. If they can stack a divisional win on top of these previous 2, then look out AFC...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DEF...I just hope they don't crawl back into the bend don't break shell...no way Lebeau will do that after the results of the last two weeks...right?

Allen...as bad as he's playing...they're going to need him down the stretch...just too many small CBs on the field without him, but if the front 7 has that QB paying attention to them...the back 4 get an assist...hopefully coach Lake can get thru to him and build him back up.

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest worry is the coaching staff tries to make the Baltimore game a 'typical' Pit/Bal game, first to 20 wins.