• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 7: At Green Bay TNF

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews really blows. The second series there was no doubt that Hoyer already threw the ball, but he still gets away with throwing him to the ground, then helmet spear to the arm later. What did Hoyer do, steal his girlfriend or something?

First series Barkley looked good, I guess the staff did not have enough time to condense the playbook for him until halftime.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews really blows. The second series there was no doubt that Hoyer already threw the ball, but he still gets away with throwing him to the ground, then helmet spear to the arm later. What did Hoyer do, steal his girlfriend or something?

First series Barkley looked good, I guess the staff did not have enough time to condense the playbook for him until halftime.

Yeah, didn't get that there was no call on the throw down... I mean it wasn't Charles Martin bad, but it was VERY clear that the ball was gone...

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I do take some joy in the fact that it is obvious that the Packers are NOT "The Packers" anymore. Sure, Rodgers can throw the ball 87 times against a decimated defense, pad his stats and feel better about himself for a week, but their offense isn't close to what it was... (And to be clear, the Lacy injury is NOT the reason... They have some serious schematic issues it seems.)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we thought he threw alot in the first half, 30 passes. Bret Fav-re night, lol.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, I do take some joy in the fact that it is obvious that the Packers are NOT "The Packers" anymore. Sure, Rodgers can throw the ball 87 times against a decimated defense, pad his stats and feel better about himself for a week, but their offense isn't close to what it was... (And to be clear, the Lacy injury is NOT the reason... They have some serious schematic issues it seems.)

Yup, they suck. Going nowhere.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch enough collage ball to know. But I know we need a young QB for this rebuild. Last year I was told there were no QBs worth taking and well you know. There were quite a few worth taking.

I don't remember much of anyone saying that, at all. I certainly didn't. This QB class is utter trash. I honestly don't believe there's a guy that warrants a 1st round pick, much less a top 5 one.

There's a couple of young QB's in the league now, that will be available that will have far better careers.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see Floyd do something last nite.

Yeah, he finally looked like the guy we thought we drafted.

Overall, I thought the D played very well, the pass rush looked exponentially better with a healthy Floyd and McPhee. They simply got worn down... you can only do so much when you're on the field as much as they were, with Barkley being absolutely helpless.