• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 Locks & Picks

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game that they lost by 6 points, 2nd game of season with a new DC and you conclude all this...You might want to consider that since then they have knocked off 2 playoff teams including holding NE to zero in their house... Beat Az handily and went across country to put a whoop up on the Rams...I'd say that 5 games in, Rex's D is forming quite nicely....And you think a rusty bad qb on a mediocre to bad team is gonna beat them...Don't bet the farm on it....
You asked when and I gave you date. I am not saying they won't be able to blitz against the 9ers but as the saying goes, be careful what you ask for..

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked when and I gave you date. I am not saying they won't be able to blitz against the 9ers but as the saying goes, be careful what you ask for..

If that's supposed to be clever, major fail !!:tsk:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd stay away from the Niner game myself.

QB changes can often lead to some very surprising results.

Would not surprise me at all if the Niners catch the Bills off-guard this week. But then totally shit the bed in their next game. Seen that happen many times with these QB changes during the season.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - The fail was when you asked when was the last time the Bills didn't blitz and I was able to give you an example this year.

How old are you, 12 ? Because you have no sense of reality and seem to live in bubble.....
You pointed out 1 game, I pointed out 3 to counter and you go back to your 1 and declare yourself the victor...
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you ?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you, 12 ? Because you have no sense of reality and seem to live in bubble.....
You pointed out 1 game, I pointed out 3 to counter and you go back to your 1 and declare yourself the victor...

I'm certain he is not as old as you!!!!!!
I think he likes to listen to himself - that can happen at any age. (you should know)

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jets keep it close against the Cards. Brandon Marshall has a monster game.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm certain he is not as old as you!!!!!!
I think he likes to listen to himself - that can happen at any age. (you should know)

Well I do know everything and the result was Bills over 9rs 45 to 16.....Try and keep up private Pyle..:rockford:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not so sure why you feel the need to act like a bitch and make this so difficult. You asked when was the last time it happened and I gave you a very recent example. All you had to say was... "oh I didn't realize it has happened so recently but I doubt it happens again" the and I would have agreed with you.. But much like the majority of the people on message boards you seem to be allergic to admitting when you're wrong.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure why you feel the need to act like a bitch and make this so difficult. You asked when was the last time it happened and I gave you a very recent example. All you had to say was... "oh I didn't realize it has happened so recently but I doubt it happens again" the and I would have agreed with you.. But much like the majority of the people on message boards you seem to be allergic to admitting when you're wrong.

It was a rhetorical question, Corky....Get an adult to explain it to you and go back to playing madden, this is the real world....45-16 real world, listen and learn !!!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a rhetorical question, Corky....Get an adult to explain it to you and go back to playing madden, this is the real world....45-16 real world, listen and learn !!!
Lol!! Your backtracking is pathetic and you have the nerve to question my age.

If it was rhetorical you would have told me to begin with, but you didn't. You sat here and argued that the time I found didn't count becuase there were 3 other times he blitzed.

Listen, the only time there is something wrong with being wrong is when you act like a bitch and don't admit it.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a gun to my head I'd pick the 49ers. Everything is working against the 9ers. Road team. West Coast traveling East for an early game. Bills coming off a steak of decency.

But I think that team rallies for their brother Kaepernick and they keep it close.

I won't touch it though.

Wow - they must not think much of their "brother" Kaepernick....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!! Your backtracking is pathetic and you have the nerve to question my age.

If it was rhetorical you would have told me to begin with, but you didn't. You sat here and argued that the time I found didn't count becuase there were 3 other times he blitzed.

Listen, the only time there is something wrong with being wrong is when you act like a bitch and don't admit it.

Of course, everyone that ever poses a rhetorical question stops and warns the listener that it's rhetorical...:rolleyes2:
Let me see if I can break this down to retard class just for you...
You pointed out 1 recent game, I pointed out 3 consecutive games otherwise....
So anyone with the intelligence of a worm could understand that the answer would have been, very seldom, or odd for him....
And then we have the result of our debate where you thought Kopasquat was gonna beat Rex's D and I said Rex would torch them....Who was right ????
Let me help you Scooter, Bills 45 - 9rs 16... Case closed, you lose !!!!!!!!!:L:L:L

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, everyone that ever poses a rhetorical question stops and warns the listener that it's rhetorical...:rolleyes2:
Let me see if I can break this down to retard class just for you...
You pointed out 1 recent game, I pointed out 3 consecutive games otherwise....
So anyone with the intelligence of a worm could understand that the answer would have been, very seldom, or odd for him....
And then we have the result of our debate where you thought Kopasquat was gonna beat Rex's D and I said Rex would torch them....Who was right ????
Let me help you Scooter, Bills 45 - 9rs 16... Case closed, you lose !!!!!!!!!:L:L:L

So you really are a bitch and not just an isolated event?

1. Stop crying I found an example and just acknowledge it. Pretty simple.

2. I never said I thought Kaep was going to beat Rex's D.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you really are a bitch and not just an isolated event?

1. Stop crying I found an example and just acknowledge it. Pretty simple.

2. I never said I thought Kaep was going to beat Rex's D.

Lying little f@g...

CowboyB said:
If I had a gun to my head I'd pick the 49ers. Everything is working against the 9ers. Road team. West Coast traveling East for an early game. Bills coming off a steak of decency.

But I think that team rallies for their brother Kaepernick and they keep it close.

Punk Loser that can't admit it...Aren't you special !!!!:crazy::heh::pound:
:heh:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lying little f@g...

CowboyB said:

Punk Loser that can't admit it...Aren't you special !!!!:crazy::heh::pound:
:heh:

I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you need medication for your delusional perceptions....:tsk:

Can you find a post where I said "I think Kaep beats Rex's D??"

If you don't I will accept your loss without your concession and expect you to delete your account.