• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2 Other Games

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering about an offsides called with 20 seconds left in the half. Also, I don't know if the coaches know he was knocked out, I don't even know for sure if he was. He was hit hard, sat up and started pointing to his head, and then his eyes shut and then fell on his face.

I'm not sure about runoffs in the situation you're talking about. But, um, what you described for Renner is not something I'd expect to come back into the game after.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about runoffs in the situation you're talking about. But, um, what you described for Renner is not something I'd expect to come back into the game after.

He shouldn't have, he hasn't looked right and has made some stupid mistakes

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Tom Luginbill said UNC was a great team?!?!?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Tom Luginbill said UNC was a great team?!?!?

The defense sucks, and ive never seen Renner play this poorly. We don't deserve to win at all

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Renner is still in after losing consciousness. Also, does anyone know if the ten second runoff was experimental last year, or is it still suppose to be in place this year?

The eff? Are your team's trainers a bunch of monkeys? If that's true, they should be fired on the spot and the coaching staff suspended for letting something like that happen.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eff? Are your team's trainers a bunch of monkeys? If that's true, they should be fired on the spot and the coaching staff suspended for letting something like that happen.

I explained what happened earlier...Anyways, after that hit he sucked. Im not sure he completed a pass more than 5 yards down the field after the hit, except for at the very end (even though i think it bounced). He made some really bad mistakes, and threw a couple of passes that werent close to any receivers, and missed wide open ones. Regardless of whether he lost consciousness, he shouldnt have been in the game.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those interested: Fedora said post game about Renner that "he felt like he was ready to go. The medical staff felt like he was ready to go, and to all indication he was".

Renner said post game that it was the wind knocked out of him and that he felt fine. He also said that he wasnt given a concussion test.

I dont know how a medical staff just decides not to give a concussion test after that. Hopefully, it was a rib issue like he said but it definitely didnt look like it

dngrcnnn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you folks missed the end of the ULM/Arkansas game, it was amazing. Oh. Man.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Louisiana Monroe should be ranked now. If a shitty team from the SEC did the same thing ULM did tonight they would be ranked :lol:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. So-So week for the ACC IMO.

NCST eeks out a 10-7 win vs. UCONN, UVA gets some help from the football gods to beat PSU, and Duke and Miami flat out got their asses kicked by teams that really shouldn't be that much better than them. Those teams should be embarrassed. If Al Golden doesn't do any better than that he may not get another year.

Everyone else took care of business including Maryland (good win). VT should move up a couple spots in the polls with the Wisky amd Arkansas losses.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. So-So week for the ACC IMO.

NCST eeks out a 10-7 win vs. UCONN, UVA gets some help from the football gods to beat PSU, and Duke and Miami flat out got their asses kicked by teams that really shouldn't be that much better than them. Those teams should be embarrassed. If Al Golden doesn't do any better than that he may not get another year.

Everyone else took care of business including Maryland (good win). VT should move up a couple spots in the polls with the Wisky amd Arkansas losses.

I don't know about that. Stanford is still a pretty decent team without Luck and Duke is still Duke. They aren't really that close.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That did not look good at all. Scary to see him fall face first to the turf. How in the world could UNC's trainers justify not giving him a concussion test?

he is saying now that he was given concussion tests and passed them all. But wow, that did not look good.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is saying now that he was given concussion tests and passed them all. But wow, that did not look good.

he must have forgotten about taking the test since he had just woken up from being knocked the fuck out!

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was so out of it he doesn't even remember, I don't know what to believe

renner-o.gif