• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 VS Raiders

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants signed former Bronco Ryan Murphy to their PS.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll-outs and misdirection only work when the running game is working extremely well. The defense over pursues and you can catch them off guard by going the other way, if you're running game sucks ass the defense has no reason to hard commit to one side meaning there isn't an option to roll-out.

When Denver was successful in the past with the bootleg it's because they fooled the DE into thinking they were running it, they weren't fooling anyone this year.

I agree with this - the whole offense has to work - and when it does - it looks wonderful. In this case - the lack of run game - can certainly be laid at the feet of Bronco management - as they have drafted guys -who can play together or consistently. I'm not impressed with Okung either.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Broncos have way too much pride to just mail it in. The shine on that Super Bowl 50 Trophy would be lost forever.

BSMeter_zpsb8c359ef.gif

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Spirit......So you think the Broncos WILL mail it in?? Great fan you are.

I don't think you read my post correctly. IF....IF they mailed it in, the shine would be gone. I think you saw the Patriot logo and hit the bullshit button. Then again, you may be an 8th grader.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you read my post correctly. IF....IF they mailed it in, the shine would be gone. I think you saw the Patriot logo and hit the bullshit button. Then again, you may be an 8th grader.

No way the Broncos "mail it in". They want to win this game. There just isn't a ton a confidence that they can pull it off with the number of players injured and human nature creeping in during a game that is meaningless for Denver. Also, the coaching staff is giving some young players an opportunity to play and see what they've got. There's too many professionals in the Broncos locker room to not try to win the game, IMO.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would add we got a chance to win but I hope not at a starters expense They know what they bring next season . lets see youth though and though .waste to use a starter now .

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"damn kids, get off of my lawn"

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The coaches have set this game up to be much more like a preseason game than a regular season game. This entire game for the Broncos is about evaluation for next year and protecting their assets. It is why a few guys have already gone on the IR and maybe a couple more will. They want to protect their practice squad players they really like and get a chance to evaluate them in a meaningless game. The way they are going to rotate their QB's again is just like a preseason game.

So while yes I expect the team to give full effort you are also talking about rotating guys in all over the place. Those young players usually mean that mistakes will happen and they will struggle against a playoff team like the Raiders. Throw in the Raiders have a ton riding on this game so going to get full effort from them. The two teams are just going into this game with different thoughts of what they want out of it. That isn't mailing it in it is working to be better in 2017 when the games will matter.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And not sure coming to another team's board to call posters names or say they are immature is the best way for you to look like you are not in 8th grade yourself here? I mean you come here to tell us our players are dirty and then that our team should be investigated for "mailing it in". Are you really not seeing who is the one acting immature here? Or the hypocritical nature of your thought process of accusing the Broncos for different things when your team has been investigated more than any other team in the league over the last 20 years? And actually been found guilty by the league to the point of taking 1st round picks away?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also haven't seen you going to other boards yet and accusing their teams of "mailing it in." I would be more willing to listen to what you have to say if it wasn't just the Broncos and us fans that you keep coming to attack and actually went to the fans of those other teams and did the same thing. But nope just the Broncos board you come to to say these things to. Have you went to the Bengals board to get after them for having a dirty player? Or them benching AJ Green when he is perfectly healthy to protect him for next season. I haven't seen you on their board yet...hmmm

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your bias is obvious. Pound sand dude. Broncos are going to do what they want and not concern themselves with helping pats get a HFA. You can take your homerism elsewhere. I am sick of seeing your bullshit on the broncos board.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver won't mail it in but the final score will look like it if you didn't watch game. Denver's going to get a HEAVY dose of the Raider run game and this team won't be able to hold up in 2nd half. I predict Denver is within around 10 points at half-time but wear down thanks to to many 3 and outs and get run over in 2nd half. Back up to Murray rushes for 200 plus yards. I can see it coming.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game isn't playing where I am but just looking at the stats where the heck was this offense all year? I mean 87 rushing yards already averaging like 9.7 yards per carry and Siemian looking pretty sharp from what I can tell? Just angers me when I see we have had the potential to do this all year and just continued to put the garbage we did on the field.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to leave TS in . He's on fire. Denver needs this type of game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the Booker I threw my cheeseballs up in the air after we drafted him. Good momentum for next year for him.