• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 17 SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT SUNDAY

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite likely, but it is a better first season for Sirianni than expected.
eagles fans should be happy. and 3 top draft picks as long as you don't Justin Jefferson it

hope y'all keep Hurts

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles fans right now

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, did Collingsworth just say Bills are the only team in AFC amongst those that made the cut this week that cannot get #1 seed?
Lots of football left.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Darnold splitting snaps with Cam, and he's 9 for 9
What the ??? Next season's $18M+ starter is splitting snaps with a guy who should be retiring???

Maybe Matt Rhule should be splitting snaps with...somebody.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, after looking at the replay, it looked like a fumble. Thank god for McCarthy
Good to see you Scooby. I was worried about you the last three weeks. Glad to see you're feeling better and FULL of hot sports opinions AGAIN.

One thing for sure...the pressbox ref should never be allowed to buzz down and ask to take a closer look. IT SHOULD ALWAYS be determined by the number of time outs a team has

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the ??? Next season's $18M+ starter is splitting snaps with a guy who should be retiring???

Maybe Matt Rhule should be splitting snaps with...somebody.

Rhule is reportedly getting another year after a "vote of little confidence" from his owner (embarrassed by Rhule's contract), lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they lose any tiebreaker scenarios. They could still win the AFCE but can't get the bye.

That Titans loss looms large (and trying for the winning TD instead of taking the game to OT, the call that everyone else seems to support).

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you Scooby. I was worried about you the last three weeks. Glad to see you're feeling better and FULL of hot sports opinions AGAIN.

One thing for sure...the pressbox ref should never be allowed to buzz down and ask to take a closer look. IT SHOULD ALWAYS be determined by the number of time outs a team has
I've been here plenty the past 3 weeks. Sorry you missed me. I was absent most of Christmas week as I had about 10 family members staying at my house.

NFL is a marathon. My excitement level with the cards has gone way down after the 3 game losing streak. This game restored some hope, but still not confident. I'm thinking Cards v Cowboys for a rematch in 2 weeks at Kyler Murray stadium. Good luck.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I like you when you're sure of yourself. What could go wrong?
Right. I like how you left out the part about me not being confident. But hey, feel free to manipulate the juju any way you see fit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in the DFW area all my life, raised three boys, and all of us had our times involved in Texas High school sports. Kyler Murray Stadium is media driven and as a Cowboy fan, I'm glad he's in to all that as well. Kyler at the podium played throughout the high lights last night, it also dominated local radio sports talk today. Sets well for the rematch. Here's the deal about "Kyler Murray Stadium". The largest attended high school in the state is far and away expected to advance to the state football quarter finals just by showing up. Truth be told, they are truly only challenged at that point in most years. Kyler has earned bragging rights for 2-0 in Jerry World, and I hope he continues to play to this media driven narrative that includes high school playing days and a few college games. As a Dallas football fan, maybe it serves a little extra motivation second time around.

Part 2.
Just want to be clear here for the second time. I've never questioned Kyler's skillset. Speed always kills! I question the coach being large enough to fill NFL shoes. Time will tell that story. I found it funny you and the usual SportsHoopla redskin fans took the opportunity to point out how bad a coach Dallas has in McCarthy. Hell, anything Dallas is expected from the skinheads but you seem so sure too. Oh well, time will tell that story too.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in the DFW area all my life, raised three boys, and all of us had our times involved in Texas High school sports. Kyler Murray Stadium is media driven and as a Cowboy fan, I'm glad he's in to all that as well. Kyler at the podium played throughout the high lights last night, it also dominated local radio sports talk today. Sets well for the rematch. Here's the deal about "Kyler Murray Stadium". The largest attended high school in the state is far and away expected to advance to the state football quarter finals just by showing up. Truth be told, they are truly only challenged at that point in most years. Kyler has earned bragging rights for 2-0 in Jerry World, and I hope he continues to play to this media driven narrative that includes high school playing days and a few college games. As a Dallas football fan, maybe it serves a little extra motivation second time around.

Part 2.
Just want to be clear here for the second time. I've never questioned Kyler's skillset. Speed always kills! I question the coach being large enough to fill NFL shoes. Time will tell that story. I found it funny you and the usual SportsHoopla redskin fans took the opportunity to point out how bad a coach Dallas has in McCarthy. Hell, anything Dallas is expected from the skinheads but you seem so sure too. Oh well, time will tell that story too.
I agree with most of this. However, I think McCarthy is a good coach. Maybe not great, but good. He has some history with clock management at the end of games so I took a jab. Also, Kyler is not running with the media narrative. The media keeps asking about it and he says he loves playing in his hometown. That is pretty much the extent of it.

Like I said earlier, I am far from confident in the Cards right now or Kingsbury. If we had Connor, Dhop, Moore, Watt, etc. I would fell much better, but most of those players will not be back for the first playoff game, if any. Not to mention, like most of us, I am just waiting for COVID to grab Kyler or other key players which would just suck.

A little smack talk is always fun. We have two weeks before a potential rematch in the playoffs. Let her rip!