• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 12!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is 100% playing better then Wentz this year. There are a lot of dynamics besides the fact Dak has improved greatly. Like I said before when Dallas had nothing at WR last year I heard TONS of Cowboy fans pleading to have Dak benched. It was stupid at the time because Dak is and was a good QB. The last two weeks all Ive heard the announcers say is, "The WR's simply aren't getting open". The problem now is he is playing poorly, fumbling every other play and missing simple dump off passes. Sprinkle in some really bad play calling, losing our top 2 WR's you see that the offense looks brutal. But if they get Wentz some help at WR like Dallas did with Amari Cooper (who has been sensational) Wentz will be just fine. Wentz is playing poorly but there are a lot of dynamics that come into play. I, nor the Eagles would ever trade Wentz for Dak. When we give him options at WR he has shown he can be the MVP of the league.

Here’s me saying it a month ago @Manster @PDay8810 So I wasn’t lying was I? Want more times I said it? I know I said the same thing a year ago. Should I keep posting proof I didn’t lie or is this enough?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok later today I will post links of shit tons of Cowboy fans ripping Dak and asking him to be benched etc.

But it won’t matter. You guys will ignore the proof and move on to some other bullshit. I know the game and it’s boring.

24 days ago when wentz was playing like shit don't count. You're just back tracking cause it obvious.

now...why don't you just say the truth....through 4 years, Dak has been as good or better than #2 overall from that draft.
That will impress me

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 days ago when wentz was playing like shit don't count. You're just back tracking cause it obvious.

now...why don't you just say the truth....through 4 years, Dak has been as good or better than #2 overall from that draft.
That will impress me

I thought I was lying? I said it last year too but Im not going to spend my night searching posts cause I showed you two of them already and you cant even just say, "My bad, you did say that". Maybe you can find a way to incorrectly use "Moving the Goalposts" too