• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

we need 3-1 split go o's

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ubaldo keep it going

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win a few games, take the next few off. Repeat.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game is over...we havent scored more than 5 runs this month

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking Aoki and Butler. It's like Kawasaki and Encarnacion in Toronto.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck these assclowns.

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking Aoki and Butler. It's like Kawasaki and Encarnacion in Toronto.

Has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS...it has to do with runners left on base...the fact that these crosseyed fucks cant score...adam fucking jones comes in with his pressure packed at-bat and struck out after the first 2 guys got on base...then davis on one pitch grounds it softly to first...and cruz hits a flyball out...

until this retarded team will actually play with a team mentality they will continue to hover around the fucking .500 mark...

lough had the right idea just the wrong time...u bunt with no outs not 1...

this team is built for HR's right????...ALEX FUCKING GORDON has as many HR's this game as we have as a team this series...with his 3 HR's on the yr...would be 4th on our teams power numbers...

I AM SICK OF THIS STUPID, NON RUN SCORING CHOKING ASS BITCH ASS LINE-UP...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree, it's a rusty anchor for the team.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just turned the game on. Black Sox, huh?

This team NEEDS to shake it up a bit.. try a different approach to get them out of whatever funk they're in. This is where having atleast ONE guy with some speed would help, whether he's starting or off the bench. Get him up there to try and bunt and, if he beats it out to first, get the team excited. If he steals second, that's another pick up.

Something is up with this team. I can't put my finger on it, but it's gotta be more than just "pressing".

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its selfish play...instead of doing their job...their trying to do it ALL...dumb ass buck keeps rolling them out there...he has fucking love affair with ryan flaherty and to keep flaherty on this team he sends down lombardozzi...1 of the only 3 professional hitters we have on this team...and lombardozzi can run...and put pressure on the opposing pitchers...i'm really sick of it...saw this same shit last september when we played ourselves out of the playoff hunt...because we couldnt hit...

i thought this line-up was 'lethal'...only thing lethal about this fucking line-up is the lethalness of the stink thats coming from it

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't understand the value in doing the little things, that's the underlying problem. Could be a managerial thing not getting that across.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic O's ball there.. wait for the 3 run homerun.

Now then.. can we atleast manufacture two more runs?

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its selfish play...instead of doing their job...their trying to do it ALL...dumb ass buck keeps rolling them out there...he has fucking love affair with ryan flaherty and to keep flaherty on this team he sends down lombardozzi...1 of the only 3 professional hitters we have on this team...and lombardozzi can run...and put pressure on the opposing pitchers...i'm really sick of it...saw this same shit last september when we played ourselves out of the playoff hunt...because we couldnt hit...

i thought this line-up was 'lethal'...only thing lethal about this fucking line-up is the lethalness of the stink thats coming from it

I hear ya.

I was not big on sending Lombo down. For either Flaherty or Schoop, atleast at the start. Would've liked to kept him platooning with Schoop.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures, they always turn it on only to come up short when the bp gives up the extra runs. Or it would've ended 5-3.:L

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, atleast we scored over 5 runs in a game this month.. lol.. silver lining, at the very least?

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya.

I was not big on sending Lombo down. For either Flaherty or Schoop, atleast at the start. Would've liked to kept him platooning with Schoop.

Yeah they need to bring back Lombardozzi, they need people who can get on base somewhat consistently.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they need to bring back Lombardozzi, they need people who can get on base somewhat consistently.
he is the last one with the limited range at second he has . britton is the one . we still waste a day on lough put pearce in and sit lough and young puke . only bright thing was manny has his timing back . after a hot start steve cleveinger is sucking can only hit the fast ball . aj when in the hell will he learn to take the walks . davis isn't a 240 hitter .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lombo would provide a bit of a spark tho, especially pinch-hitting. I'm really not sure why Pearce isn't getting regular playing time.. what exactly is Lough giving us that he needs to be out there as much as he is? Is his defense *that* spectacular?? Not sure I can wrap my brain around that one.

And didn't Caleb catch that great game Jimenez had the other day? Someone remind me.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny'll get there. He still gets a pass, considering the length of time he was out earlier in the season. He's too good to be hitting .150 or whatever it is.

CamdenFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's are no better than a .500 team. When they play a series against a contender (like Detroit) they get swept away. They have two absolute losers in their starting rotation, and both of these rag arms were off season acquisitions.

That alone shows how little the O's are committed to winning. Acquire losers for your starting rotation. Those two guys won't win 10 games between them. Davis has returned to reality, and sucks. The only player with any real production is Cruz, and when his bat is quiet the O's won't produce enough to win.