• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We just clinched the NFCW today.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to get back on topic, we actually did clinch the NFCW today. Thread was only almost 2 months premature

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to get back on topic, we actually did clinch the NFCW today. Thread was only almost 2 months premature

Based on who the OP is, not surprised. Mr. Overreaction himself in the flesh.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of arguments on the board, but it's about topics like coaching, qb play, wide receivers, people aren't hand jobbing each other over how great their team is. And I would say that I would come here to correct misapprehensions about the 49ers and i got a lot of shit too at the beginning, although that's changed a little.

I would also note we have 5200 threads and 238000 posts, which dwarfs any other team board. There will obviously be a lot of arguments and personalities.

And I would note that I have come to the defense of SF fans on this board more than once. Have any of you ever come to the defense of another teams fan on your board that isn't actually trolling or stirring up shit? Yeah, we have 10% of your population here, but that doesn't change the near draconian moderation on your board at times and while our fans may not be perfect either I don't think any of your fans have ever been unfairly moderated off this board. Hell Harold has put up with lots of attempts at stirring up stuff here and done little more than giving a soft warning.

No need to argue over it really. Going to any other teams board is always going to raise some flack for any poster, but the Seattle board in general is more friendly to visitors who aren't trying to create drama than SF's is.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I would note that I have come to the defense of SF fans on this board more than once. Have any of you ever come to the defense of another teams fan on your board that isn't actually trolling or stirring up shit? Yeah, we have 10% of your population here, but that doesn't change the near draconian moderation on your board at times and while our fans may not be perfect either I don't think any of your fans have ever been unfairly moderated off this board. Hell Harold has put up with lots of attempts at stirring up stuff here and done little more than giving a soft warning.

No need to argue over it really. Going to any other teams board is always going to raise some flack for any poster, but the Seattle board in general is more friendly to visitors who aren't trying to create drama than SF's is.
Truth

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1

I got some slacks for saying the Rams were the ones that were playing assholes today after I had to defend my own team when one of the 49ers called our Seahawks a bunch of jackasses. :rollseyes:

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I in particular inwould note that I have come to the defense butof SF fans on this board more than once. Have any of you ever come to the defense of another teams fan on your board that isn't actually trolling or stirring up shit? Yeah, we have 10% of your population here, but that doesn't change the near draconian moderation on your board at times and while our fans may not be perfect either I don't think any of your fans have ever been unfairly moderated off this board. Hell Harold has put up with lots of attempts at stirring up stuff here and done little more than giving a soft warning.

I've come to the defense of stu in particular when he was unfairly attacked on our board, but I do agree Harold is more tolerant.