• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We just clinched the NFCW today.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I believe we pretty much clinched the division today. The Niners have to travel to NO next week to play the Saints in that dreaded Dome. Considering Kap and the Whiners do not play very well when it's loud (lol), we can safely say that there is a very high chance the Whiners lose next week. With 4 losses, I don't see any way the Hawks won't win this division. The Hawks might lose one more game the rest of the way (either Saints or Whiners), so I don't see them finishing any worse than 14-2 for the season. We will have our entire O-Line healthy next week hopefully and we also will get Percy Harvin going. This team will only get better going forward.

Seahawks = 2013 NFCW Champions.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to call it right now.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything can happen. Just gotta hope the 9ers continues to fold.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I understand there is still a long ways to go and there is a lot of things that can change between now and the end of the season, but it's very much looking like the Niners won't be able to catch the Hawks in this division race. We have 4 of our last 6 games at home. We have won 12 games in a row at home. I do not see us collapsing, especially with the way we have been winning all season. I'm going to call it right now. We clinched the NFCW today.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the magic number is 5 right now for the division, but until it's wrapped up, anything can happen.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I understand there is still a long ways to go and there is a lot of things that can change between now and the end of the season, but it's very much looking like the Niners won't be able to catch the Hawks in this division race. We have 4 of our last 6 games at home. We have won 12 games in a row at home. I do not see us collapsing, especially with the way we have been winning all season. I'm going to call it right now. We clinched the NFCW today.

You have to consider that injuries can happen. The last thing we want is an injury to the QB... that can cause a collapse. Let's be real here and not call anything yet... it's still way too early for this.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too F'ng early to call that. However, every Seahawks fan should feel good right now. We got wins in ugly games. The Niners lost in an ugly game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks are still going to have to prove that today's game wasn't a fluke over the next couple of weeks and if they slip up between now and the Niners game (assuming San Francisco also wins during our bye week), the Niners can even things up in week 14. Look... I'm as optimistic as anybody about this season, but if you understand that there's still a lot of time left and that a lot of things can change between now and the end of the season, you're just asking for trouble by saying that the division race is over after 10 weeks. We still have two games to play before the San Francisco game and if we blow either one and the Niners win their games, including during our bye week, they can tie things up in week 14. I don't want that to happen and you may be confident that it won't, but that doesn't mean that it can't and just the possibility that it can should be enough not to declare the division race over right now.

Watching the Seahawks blowout the Falcons and then seeing the Panthers drop the Niners is exciting as hell, but you can't let it make you cocky. There's a lot of football left to be played.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I believe we pretty much clinched the division today. The Niners have to travel to NO next week to play the Saints in that dreaded Dome. Considering Kap and the Whiners do not play very well when it's loud (lol), we can safely say that there is a very high chance the Whiners lose next week. With 4 losses, I don't see any way the Hawks won't win this division. The Hawks might lose one more game the rest of the way (either Saints or Whiners), so I don't see them finishing any worse than 14-2 for the season. We will have our entire O-Line healthy next week hopefully and we also will get Percy Harvin going. This team will only get better going forward.

Seattle loses to NO and SF and SF wins out would mean a virtual tie at the top of the division. No, they did not clinch the NFC West today. Still a lot of games left to be played.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a lot of football left, but I will concede that it does look highly probable that the Seahawks will win the division.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, we didn't officially clinch the division today but we have the easiest schedule in the NFL from here on out. We get the Saints at home when they are known as a dome team. Niners have had injuries pile up on them today as well. Vernon Davis and Eric Reid were knocked out. Sure, more injuries will happen to us as well, but look at today. 3/5 of our starting O-Line were out and we just allowed 1 sack. We can sustain injuries because we are one of the deepest teams in the NFL. Call it arrogant. Call it cocky. But I think we clinched the division this week. I see another loss when San Fran travels to NO next week and I see the Hawks beating the Saints in front of a raucous home crowd.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We havent clinched anything but if you need to go down that road, 13-3 now will be good enough. Next week will be big do with them going to NO. It has the potential to be a 3.5 game lead after next week.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure will be nice seeing the NFC WEST flag flying in CLINK again,,,,ohhh the 12th man is going to go nut's.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were 2.5 games up with 6 games left and one being the Niners in there backyard. This division race is still on... Were in a good position but nothing is clinched yet.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were 2.5 games up with 6 games left and one being the Niners in there backyard. This division race is still on... Were in a good position but nothing is clinched yet.

Yep, though if we win our next 3 (and big if) then that's all that will be needed to win the division.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't over until it's over. One game at a time. Haven't we learned anything?

BeastHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While the sentiment is greatly appreciated, you are way ahead of yourself.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys all know me as a 49er fan -- and I say this without any sarcasm or irony. The OP is correct IMO. Seriously. If we had beat Carolina I would have thought otherwise. But you would have to lose to New Orleans and SF and we would have to win out. Then it comes down to strength of schedule of victories. I could see you losing to NO and SF, but I don't see us winning out.

EducAsian69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys all know me as a 49er fan -- and I say this without any sarcasm or irony. The OP is correct IMO. Seriously. If we had beat Carolina I would have thought otherwise. But you would have to lose to New Orleans and SF and we would have to win out. Then it comes down to strength of schedule of victories. I could see you losing to NO and SF, but I don't see us winning out.

I don't even see the Hawks losing to both NO and SF....the NO game at home should be a tough one, but I fully expect the Hawks to win that game. It is well documented that Drew Brees is a much worse QB on the road than at home. The Saints are a Dome team and have always been a Dome team. Brees will have a tough time hearing himself think while the 12th Man will be trying to break another noise record.

Also, with the way the Niners have been playing against teams with tough defenses, I can see the Hawks going into San Fran and smacking you guys in the mouth. I would not be surprised if the Hawks sweep NO and SF and wrap up the #1 seed after week 13.