• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A veteran middle LB and a dynamic FS would make this a legit top 5, can't move the football on type of defense.
After week 8, it seems to be the teams MO.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A veteran middle LB and a dynamic FS would make this a legit top 5, can't move the football on type of defense.
ok lets talk names

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preference is Davis stays in the middle and excel, but I like A.J. Johnson a lot. Doesn't need to be a star, just someone who can call out the defense and is not named Jon Bostic.

If Davis does finish strong in the middle, Hassan Reddick or Chandler Jones would be nice to have on the outside. I like Holcomb as a sub. I try to restructure Landon and bring him back.

As far as safties go, Honey Badger is out there, but he's 29 and is gonna cost a bunch. I think Marcus Williams from the Saints or even Anthony Harris from Philly would make some sense. I also like McCain, but for this defense to take the next step, maybe invest a 1st round pick @FS if the value is there.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preference is Davis stays in the middle and excel, but I like A.J. Johnson a lot. Doesn't need to be a star, just someone who can call out the defense and is not named Jon Bostic.

If Davis does finish strong in the middle, Hassan Reddick or Chandler Jones would be nice to have on the outside. I like Holcomb as a sub. I try to restructure Landon and bring him back.

As far as safties go, Honey Badger is out there, but he's 29 and is gonna cost a bunch. I think Marcus Williams from the Saints or even Anthony Harris from Philly would make some sense. I also like McCain, but for this defense to take the next step, maybe invest a 1st round pick @FS if the value is there.
i think LC is coming back no matter what . sometimes where you spend your money on positions determines what you can do

all off season i heard let trade one of our d/lineman and then injuries hit and where are we ?

same with BS . he aint worth 18 mil (until he is out of the line up ) BS will be at least a PB og again and was an all pro and is a hof caliber OG . injuries hurt a team but being strong on the LOS is huge for us

i think davis will learn , i think holcomb is a steady starter and i think LC is a good buffalo nickel guy . we could use a couple more LBS

safety is ok . but we could use a really good young curl caliber FS ( talent like curl )

right now as far as draft goes i see LT , or OG if you ditch BS , lb , safety wr qb as things to come away with

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think LC is coming back no matter what . sometimes where you spend your money on positions determines what you can do

all off season i heard let trade one of our d/lineman and then injuries hit and where are we ?

same with BS . he aint worth 18 mil (until he is out of the line up ) BS will be at least a PB og again and was an all pro and is a hof caliber OG . injuries hurt a team but being strong on the LOS is huge for us

i think davis will learn , i think holcomb is a steady starter and i think LC is a good buffalo nickel guy . we could use a couple more LBS

safety is ok . but we could use a really good young curl caliber FS ( talent like curl )

right now as far as draft goes i see LT , or OG if you ditch BS , lb , safety wr qb as things to come away with

I'd love Landon backin this role. I have a real fear that they are gonna move on from him no matter what.

I think the trade a d lineman talk centered around the tackles, not the ends. That was because we are very very deep there. Ioannidis is a Pro Bowler and is coming off the bench. Settle could start for some teams and can't get on the field for us.

In addition there was talk from me mostly that Payne could be used to trade for Watson or slide up the board for a Pickett or Corall. This was pre Heinicke beating Brady, Cam, Russ, and Carr. Jury still out on Heinicke though. He was a drop from throwing a pick6 that would of cost us the game. Let's not forget that.

You don't see us bringing Leno back? As the draft goes, I've been on the we have enough at WR for a while but adding a Williams from Alabama or Olave from Ohio St would provide immediate impact.

Ideal off-season

Bring back mostly everyone. Scherff, Leno, Lucas, JD, McCain, Landon, etc....

Sign a MLB/OLB, FS

Draft MLB/OLB, Nickle corner, or a big time WR.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot QB in the draft. That goes without saying. I'm drafting one, but he'll have to beat out Heinicke and beat him clearly for me to want him in there. Rivera will lose the locker room he he throws a rookie in there with no real competition in camp and pre season.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slye looked solid!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1