• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was trading Russell Wilson a good idea?

Was trading Russell Wilson a good idea?

• It was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a terrible idea, now the Seahawks will turn into the Jets or Raiders LOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that neither get to use their own first rounder lol
Denver never saw this coming but LA knew it was bound to happen with the amount of picks they used in trades.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rams are awful right now

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fooooooook!

Am I the only one that saw that?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really helps the broncos pick, solidly at #3 now and hopefully gives the rams enough to beat the broncos.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield will do ok in LA. No longer is it all on his shoulders to perform and win games. Imagine being traded and then only two days later playing QB for that team and posting last second game winning drive.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really helps the broncos pick, solidly at #3 now and hopefully gives the rams enough to beat the broncos.
Yah, sadly that's as high as it seems it'll go. Bears have a pretty tough finish to their schedule (Eagles/Bills/@ Detroit/Minny). Lot of home games but 2/3 home games are almost guaranteed losses.

The Texans can't be counted on to win anything either and a few of their matchups are no wins.. KC, Dallas, @ Tenn.

#3 looks like it's the best possible, which would be FANTASTIC. Stroud, Anderson, or Carter will be there.... if we don't take one of those I'll be.... ANNOYED!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, sadly that's as high as it seems it'll go. Bears have a pretty tough finish to their schedule (Eagles/Bills/@ Detroit/Minny). Lot of home games but 2/3 home games are almost guaranteed losses.

The Texans can't be counted on to win anything either and a few of their matchups are no wins.. KC, Dallas, @ Tenn.

#3 looks like it's the best possible, which would be FANTASTIC. Stroud, Anderson, or Carter will be there.... if we don't take one of those I'll be.... ANNOYED!
Who are the broncos beating? If they lose out, its #2 regardless what the bears do

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the broncos beating? If they lose out, its #2 regardless what the bears do

Ah you're right, I forgot the Bears haven't had their bye and are 3-10 whereas the Broncos are 3-9. For some reason I thought the Broncos had a lower strength of schedule but the Broncos are higher which means they get the tie breaker.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker's first time in his huddle, "Hello... My name is Baker... It's a privilege to be playing w/ you all tonight... "

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah you're right, I forgot the Bears haven't had their bye and are 3-10 whereas the Broncos are 3-9. For some reason I thought the Broncos had a lower strength of schedule but the Broncos are higher which means they get the tie breaker.
the lower the SOS The higher the pick, and right now the bears are a full .100 higher.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the lower the SOS The higher the pick, and right now the bears are a full .100 higher.

Wait, so I'm misunderstanding... the Bears have the stronger strength of schedule now... so if Denver loses this weekend... the Bears are still #2 - so why are you saying if the Broncos lose out they're #2? I'm confused... :scratch:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so I'm misunderstanding... the Bears have the stronger strength of schedule now... so if Denver loses this weekend... the Bears are still #2 - so why are you saying if the Broncos lose out they're #2? I'm confused... :scratch:
Here are the full tiebreaking procedures when teams in separate conferences are tied:

1. Head-to-head record: the team with the worse record in games played against each other gets the higher pick in the NFL Draft order.
  2. Winning percentage in common games (minimum of four): the team with the lower winning percentage gets the higher pick.
  3. Strength of victory: the aggregate winning percentage for opponents each team defeated is calculated, and the team with the lower strength of victory is awarded the higher pick.
  4. Combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games: For example, if Team A is ranked 15th in points scored and 20th in points allowed, Team A’s combined ranking would be 35. If Team B is ranked 13th in points scored and 21st in points allowed, Team B’s combined ranking would be 34. Team B’s combined ranking is better, so Team A would be awarded the higher pick.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if two teams have the same record, the team with the weaker schedule is the worse team.

Here are the full tiebreaking procedures when teams in separate conferences are tied:

1. Head-to-head record: the team with the worse record in games played against each other gets the higher pick in the NFL Draft order.
  2. Winning percentage in common games (minimum of four): the team with the lower winning percentage gets the higher pick.
  3. Strength of victory: the aggregate winning percentage for opponents each team defeated is calculated, and the team with the lower strength of victory is awarded the higher pick.
  4. Combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed in all games: For example, if Team A is ranked 15th in points scored and 20th in points allowed, Team A’s combined ranking would be 35. If Team B is ranked 13th in points scored and 21st in points allowed, Team B’s combined ranking would be 34. Team B’s combined ranking is better, so Team A would be awarded the higher pick.

Where did you find that? Im almost certain draft order is ONLY record and sos.

Unless you're a playoff team

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if two teams have the same record, the team with the weaker schedule is the worse team.

OOOOOOH DERP. Got it. And it's based on the actual season, not the beginning of the season SOS I would assume based on what you're saying...

Thanks MrS. And fortunately the Rams won last night so that's taking Detroit further out of the picture.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did you find that? Im almost certain draft order is ONLY record and sos.

Unless you're a playoff team

You're right, I'm at work and just quickly copied it. That was if the SOS is the same and cannot be used to determine the position.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, I'm at work and just quickly copied it. That was if the SOS is the same and cannot be used to determine the position.
Sos comes first, those tiebreakers do apply but it seems like they would be pretty rarely needed.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the good news is that we should have a top 5 pick no matter what, especially with Russ' injury.

What a freaky year for the Broncos. Incredible number of injuries, bad coaching, and erratic play by Russ. Russ starts to turn it around yesterday and gets knock out with an concussion. Talk about being snake bit.