• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT vs. GT - 9/3/12

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT Football ‏@VT_Football
The seniors have chosen the unis for the GT game: maroon lids, orange jerseys, white pants and black socks and cleats. #Hokies

dngrcnnn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT Football ‏@VT_Football
The seniors have chosen the unis for the GT game: maroon lids, orange jerseys, white pants and black socks and cleats. #Hokies

God I hope it's not the orange jerseys with the white stripes on the top of the shoulders. Far and away the ugliest jersey Tech has, outside of the mirror image maroon jerseys.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope it's not the orange jerseys with the white stripes on the top of the shoulders. Far and away the ugliest jersey Tech has, outside of the mirror image maroon jerseys.

I like that jersey... I just don't like it with the maroon helmet. Much better look with the matching orange helmet. If you're gonna do orange, you have to go all the way.

dngrcnnn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beh, I just think the white stripes are too big and look incredibly out of place on both uniforms. The orange with maroon sides is nice though. I really liked the black ones too though, and I don't think many others did.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the orange jersey with the maroon sideboards and maroon numbers look pretty tight ... i'm just not a fan of any primary color of the pants other than maroon. white's too boring, orange too tacky

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that there will be less base option and more pistol and shotgun this year. Surely, we will see some of the same old, but PJ isn't dumb, he will have other stuff cooked up.

I just want to see some football.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not feeling too good about this game. Previous openers and all. Plus, we've been very fortunate in previous GT games.

I don't foresee big changes in game plans. Despite a couple calculated risks in the first half (which get taken away by halftime adjustments), this matchup is a 4th quarter, man-up type. In all four games combined Beamer vs Johnson, the winners have a collective 8 total pass attempts in the 4th quarter (all Virginia Tech, mostly 2010, excluding penalties negating a pass- per ESPN play-by-play). All four games were tight in the fourth.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Beh, I just think the white stripes are too big and look incredibly out of place on both uniforms. The orange with maroon sides is nice though. I really liked the black ones too though, and I don't think many others did.

Really? I love the throwback style. Historic (for us), simple, and identifiable. Much better than Boise game unis and the parking vest style, circa 2008/9.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I love the throwback style. Historic (for us), simple, and identifiable. Much better than Boise game unis and the parking vest style, circa 2008/9.

yeah i'm definitely with you on that....these jersey's are the best we've had in a long while, IMO (the maroon and the white...orange okay, still better than the two examples you gave)

i think we ought to pull out the "maroon 1983" jerseys

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yeah i'm definitely with you on that....these jersey's are the best we've had in a long while, IMO (the maroon and the white...orange okay, still better than the two examples you gave)

i think we ought to pull out the "maroon 1983" jerseys

Hell Yes!

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently GT's starting RT is in a walking boot, and if he can't go for the game they will probably slide the LT over and play a backup at LT. That backup LT is a redshirt freshman. Love this quote: "Chamberlain being responsible for Washington’s blindside in his first career game at Lane Stadium is a tall order." It's not quite as big a deal in their offense, where Washington isn't going to sit there and let you come to him, but still.

Days to play ’somewhere’ for Georgia Tech against Hokies | Georgia Tech

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cKcFv.png

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh, i really hate paul johnson....everything about him...even his fat fucking face makes me angry just to look at it

Jhalf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea he does have a very punchable face.

I'm getting way too excited for the start of the season. I'm probably bogging down my work's network checking all the usual sites 10 times a day.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he does have a very punchable face.

I'm getting way too excited for the start of the season. I'm probably bogging down my work's network checking all the usual sites 10 times a day.

Haha story of my life. I check here, TKP, twitter, and hackers paradise (golf) in a rotation all day

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone need a ticket? I can't go, getting married later that week. PM if you need one.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I respect PJ as a coach. You can't deny he's a genius with that offense and I don't think he teaches chop blocking. Cut blocking which I hate but not chop blocking