• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT Pro Day

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it went well for Rock and Williams. I will say it didn't give me warm fuzzies to hear that our pass protection schemes from one of our RBs as being "simplistic". I know at the next level there is way more scheming, but still!

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...armichael-runs-a-439-Ryan-Williams-a-445.html

“Our pass protection was so simplistic, there are so many other pass protections that I don’t know,” Williams said. "Like, the Giants coach told me they had 25 different pass protections, I’m used to three. So coming into a program like that, that’s what I feel like I would need to work on to get better, so I can basically know how to protect the quarterback.”

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that should hold or improve RW stock some..read this article recently in the VP about the potential draft choices out of VA

ESPN's draft guru gives his take on Virginia hopefuls | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

He had Williams slated as a 3rd or 4th rounder??? I'm not sure about that.

And also mentioned Evans as a 6th, 7th or undrafted???

I know these guys have a job to do, but outside of the first 10 picks, I'm not sure they can mock anything. I love to see them on draft day when the first surprise happens at about pick 7 and their entire mock draft goes to shit...:pout: