• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT #16 preseason on Athlon

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Athlon article does a nice job of laying out the season.

Miami, Florida State, Cincinnati, GT, Clemson. All important games, and all potential traps in different ways.

I love football season.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's COMING!!!!!!

Oh, and good luck on Labor Day. NOT!!!!!!

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami, Florida State, Cincinnati, GT, Clemson. All important games, and all potential traps in different ways.

I love football season.

Isn't it great to have a season with so many games to look forward to? It seems like most years we have 2-3.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright hockeys done. let go football season.. if you started in july that would be way more convenient for me... just sayin..

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad write up. On the ranking the top 10 players for us its hard not to have Fuller at #2 even though Taylor is a beast

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love football season.

I see all but Miami providing challenges for you, with Clemson being the only one you lose

Miami I think is in for a disaster year, with all their top players leaving for the NFL and the distractions around the program right now, Golden will eventually right the ship there though.

most of your games are in favorable spots

Cincinnati being after Bowling Green(sadly Bowling Green will not provide much of a challenge for you :pout: )

you got Georgia Tech in week one which gives you all offseason to prepare for their triple option offense.

Florida State after Miami, which is good for the reason I said above.

as well as Clemson after Duke.

you guys could well go unbeaten, but that's the case most years so you'll likely drop one.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see all but Miami providing challenges for you, with Clemson being the only one you lose

Miami I think is in for a disaster year, with all their top players leaving for the NFL and the distractions around the program right now, Golden will eventually right the ship there though.

most of your games are in favorable spots

Cincinnati being after Bowling Green(sadly Bowling Green will not provide much of a challenge for you :pout: )

you got Georgia Tech in week one which gives you all offseason to prepare for their triple option offense.

Florida State after Miami, which is good for the reason I said above.

as well as Clemson after Duke.

you guys could well go unbeaten, but that's the case most years so you'll likely drop one.

:target::mad::mad2:

angry cause its the truth.