• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vrabel out as HC of the Titans

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what happens when you put a box in charge.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idl9F-.gif

Fall guy.

It was kind of strange. I randomly was listening to a Vrabel press conference, maybe Patrick or Rome played it, I'm not sure. But he just sounded so down in the dumps. Almost like he knew this was coming.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m stunned Vrabel was fired, he’s a good coach IMO, the Titans struggles the last 2 years were mainly because of their issues at QB. Vrabel is a good coach and I’m sure he’ll be hired somewhere.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sentiment from the talking heads on sports radio is that the Titans made a massive mistake in firing Vrabel. I can't disagree. I have to wonder why this decision was made. It's not the team suffered for bad coaching decisions. It was more like poor front office work that left them short of talent at key positions (trading away Brown, the issues at QB, etc)

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sentiment from the talking heads on sports radio is that the Titans made a massive mistake in firing Vrabel. I can't disagree. I have to wonder why this decision was made. It's not the team suffered for bad coaching decisions. It was more like poor front office work that left them short of talent at key positions (trading away Brown, the issues at QB, etc)
they made awful mistakes the last few years,this is the latest

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it went something like this

"All you fuckheads ruined this team, I'm going back to new England."

Once Mike left they mumbled "OK, you're fired"

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pack coach worked with him at TN in my dreams Vrabel would be the next Packers D coordinator but he will get a head coaching position

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m stunned Vrabel was fired, he’s a good coach IMO, the Titans struggles the last 2 years were mainly because of their issues at QB. Vrabel is a good coach and I’m sure he’ll be hired somewhere.
Yep unfairly fired but someone has to be the fall guy.

I would say Atlanta should I hire him but I don't think the fit is there. I think Atlanta would benefit with an offensive-minded head coach that knows how to use all those weapons Arthur refused to use in the best way. Atlanta also needs a QB

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to think that Vrabel is one of the top 5 coaches in the NFL that everyone would want? Maybe top 3?
I don't get this!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife told me that because of him coming to Foxboro last week (he is now in the Pat's hall of fame) and saying nice things about about them pissed off his bosses.

I don't know if there is any truth to it.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife told me that because of him coming to Foxboro last week (he is now in the Pat's hall of fame) and saying nice things about about them pissed off his bosses.

I don't know if there is any truth to it.
Seems unlikely. Everyone knew his Patriots history before the Titans hired him. I understand the Titans decision to move on. The QBs look wrong, the RB is moving on, and they've had 2 losing years. Time for a reset. I disagree with firing Vrabel, but I understand it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems unlikely. Everyone knew his Patriots history before the Titans hired him. I understand the Titans decision to move on. The QBs look wrong, the RB is moving on, and they've had 2 losing years. Time for a reset. I disagree with firing Vrabel, but I understand it.
From what I heard him and the first year GM were butting heads and Bud Adams daughter Amy decided on cutting ties with Vrabel in a quick manner ,to interview best possible candidates, before they taken elsewhere, instead of waiting and trading him

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will probably be the hottest commodity out there. As much or more as Harbaugh or any of the young coordinators. Good luck to him. If he's smart, however, he won't take the Pats job even if BB steps down. That roster is really bad. Yeah, they will have that high pick on a QB but there are a ton of holes to fill and no guarantee the QB pans out.