• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine him and Da'shawn hand on the same defensive line. That would be terrifying. And yes I'm aware that they are both strongside defensive ends.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT NEWS! Like this guy alot. Wonder how this recruitment got turned around soo fast?
:rockon::thrasher:

Every source other than in Blacksburg has Teller going to UVA, for what it's worth.

Nice one Hoosrise. :blah: Everyone else's opinion wasn't worth much I guess. This one has to hurt for CML a little more than most have I would imagine. Hopefully they don't miss out on Mizzell...:doh:

Never said Teller was going to be a Hokie. VT is on the outside looking in, but they are certainly not out of the race. If Teller was 100% UVA, I would have expected him to commit by now. I would think most everyone on the VT board would say the same. Once again, The longer it drags on into the season, the better for VT. JMHO.

What is the latest on Smoke?? Heard he is down to his last 3? I assume this is UVA, WVU, and UNC?? He is supposed to announce here in the next coupla weeks correct??

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Farrell will have anything to say since he was wrong....

He changed his mind last night according the twitter. I'm guessing he went to the forums and realized the buzz was VT and went off of that since he probably had no inside knowledge himself. Typical.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imagine him and Da'shawn hand on the same defensive line. That would be terrifying. And yes I'm aware that they are both strongside defensive ends.

GREAT NEWS!!! I'd like to see him bulk up some more and move inside. It would be nice to have a true TERROR at DT ... I'd like to have Hand and Brown as book-ends but we have Ekanem, Nigel ... Maddy looks to be a force inside for the new few years.. shit -- the list goes on and on ... Our defense has been dominant with so-so recruiting classes in the past. With some of our gets in '12, now in '13, and possibly some in '14, it seems like the sky is the limit.

On another note, I really wish they would go ahead and move Edmunds to LB. With RVD looking so good, apparently Deon Clarke is killing it, Edmunds in the LB mix would be awesome. We're fine at RB already.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Bitter ‏@AndyBitterVT
Teller said he's 6-5, 275 right now. Could play at end or tackle at Virginia Tech, depending on how much bigger he gets.

:shocked:

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBD, he was a Hokie all along, we stayed in it til the end. You can't ask for much more than that.

Teller said UVa was the leader early, but the #Hokies made a strong push. "When I went to Virginia Tech, I felt like I belonged there."

:happyshake:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was the guy that said he though Teller was going to come to Tech after Fuller committed and was given shit for it?

I think some of you owe him an apology.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Teller said he's 6-5, 275 right now. Could play at end or tackle at Virginia Tech, depending on how much bigger he gets.

:shocked:

And it's pretty much all muscle. I just don't see how this guy won't be good. I agree he's more needed at DT. Not as much depth there

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's pretty much all muscle. I just don't see how this guy won't be good. I agree he's more needed at DT. Not as much depth there

Teller is as much of a gym rat as there is. If you look at his twitter, about half of his tweets are retweeted from weightlifting sites and the other half are him talking to his friends about lifting. That combined with his good GPA shows that his work ethic is unparalleled. Oh and he whoops ass in his recruiting video. This guy is going to be an animal for us.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awesome awesome news! seriously epic class we are putting together right now. fuller, teller, and fisher are all insane commits for us to get

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jared Crick, anyone? Adam Carricker even?

Going all Danny Coale/Wes Welker on us eh, 46?

although I fully expect him to be the next 'great white hope'

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who was the guy that said he though Teller was going to come to Tech after Fuller committed and was given shit for it?

I think some of you owe him an apology.
Chronologically yes, he did come after fuller, but he did not come BECAUSE of fuller. A major reason was some of the current commits in his ear (Pfaff, Fisher, Fuller, etc) but he did not come to VT bc of fuller

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT NEWS! Like this guy alot. Wonder how this recruitment got turned around soo fast?
:rockon::thrasher:

Nice one Hoosrise. :blah: Everyone else's opinion wasn't worth much I guess. This one has to hurt for CML a little more than most have I would imagine. Hopefully they don't miss out on Mizzell...:doh:

Hoosrise wasn't wrong.

Teller said UVa was the leader early, but the #Hokies made a strong push. "When I went to Virginia Tech, I felt like I belonged there."

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jared Crick, anyone? Adam Carricker even?

Ok you asked for it

Thats_Racist_1-3d_phase.gif

Last edited by a moderator: