• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew had an offer last year and accepted....he has an offer this year and has accepted. It will be formal when he enrolls in January. He is just as much of a verbal today, as he was when he verballed last year. You are looking waaaay too much into it.

How do you know he accepted this year? Two days ago according to 247.

Shoe me.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this sarcasm? He's not going to be able to go through everyone at the college level. Just most players. But the main thing is he's on the tall side for a DT at 6' 5". You need to play lower there than at DE or OT

I never said he would be able to go through anyone. Just pointing out points in a highlight video. If he can keep his speed, I would like him to stay at DE. Tall players can still play low. Especially going against guys who are 6'4"-6'7" for the most part. His style of play at DT would be to just blow up the OG and drive him backwards which he could do at his height. His long arms would help him shed blocks as well inside and grab at ball carriers. I have no problem with him at DT,DE, or OT even. Just not at TE.

Special J

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never said he would be able to go through anyone. Just pointing out points in a highlight video. If he can keep his speed, I would like him to stay at DE. Tall players can still play low. Especially going against guys who are 6'4"-6'7" for the most part. His style of play at DT would be to just blow up the OG and drive him backwards which he could do at his height. His long arms would help him shed blocks as well inside and grab at ball carriers. I have no problem with him at DT,DE, or OT even. Just not at TE.

This kid is going to be a beast, and something special. There are no strings attached, and he won't slack off. Forget where he is going to play in a year and be glad to have him. He will fit in somewhere, and we will like it. Just celebrate this one :drink:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is going to be a beast, and something special. There are no strings attached, and he won't slack off. Forget where he is going to play in a year and be glad to have him. He will fit in somewhere, and we will like it. Just celebrate this one :drink:

I don't get why people think im not pumped about getting him. I know he is going to be a stud no matter where he plays. With the discussions happening people mentioned TE as a possible position and I think that would be a waste to put him there considering we barely utilize the TE. I am thrilled to get him and can't wait to see him play for us. DE, DT, or OT. Doesn't matter to me.

I saw a tweet earlier saying he will get a look at DE but he realizes DT is a real possibility for him.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think anyone suggested he play TE but it was mentioned that he's playing TE instead of OL this year on offense. I guess he really, really doesn't want to play OL which is too bad because we could another one

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think anyone suggested he play TE but it was mentioned that he's playing TE instead of OL this year on offense. I guess he really, really doesn't want to play OL which is too bad because we could another one
He does play TE (Reluctantly) for his HS, he will be a DT/DE Hybrid as we have mentioned from day 1 on campus in Blacksburg. He is one that could (if needed) play right away as well.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Teller can scratch his knees while standing straight up, which indicates that his arms are very long. I also read that he plans to early enroll wherever he goes. Both good things if true.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that he considered enrolling early but decided against it and will enroll in the summer.

dngrcnnn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Green visit VT this weekend? ESPN said something about a "surprise visit", but I thought he was down at Georgia and Auburn.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@ evan: Did you go to the scrimmage? if so, who was the recruit in the green (teal?) polo?

slntkilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that Teller can scratch his knees while standing straight up, which indicates that his arms are very long. I also read that he plans to early enroll wherever he goes. Both good things if true.

Naturally I had to try this after reading it...to no avail :frown:

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's one thing that stood out in his film. He really uses those arms to get up and bat the ball down. Also will help him reach for some tackles. Man am I excited to see this guy in maroon and orange.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's one thing that stood out in his film. He really uses those arms to get up and bat the ball down. Also will help him reach for some tackles. Man am I excited to see this guy in maroon and orange.

will be huge in "shedding" blocks and keeping blockers away from his trunk. I can understand why some want him on the OL and i wouldnt be totally against it but if he can become just a little more explosive WT will be a name we remember for many years on D.