• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 3.0

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They couldn't deny us anyway, as long as the position is elevated from the one he was in.... that's a league rule. I'm just not certain of the timing is all...

However, are the Colts still considering interviewing the Eagles' head coach? If so, is there potential for DeFilippo to pull a McDaniels on us, if the Eagles offer him the OC position? If we don't have a signed contract, this could all become very muddied........ which is frightening in and of itself.

I know eagles fans will disagree, but our OC job is more attractive. In Philly, he's the OC, but it's still Doug Pederson. Here, he gets to run the offense. I'm not worried about him shunning us to remain in Philly

Reverse situation as Zimmer and our DC. If you're a DC and you want to run the defense, you're not going to work for Zim

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have to wait 10 days but the Eagles granted him permission to talk with the Vikes. Does this mean we are giving the Eagles another 1st round pick for Foles?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have to wait 10 days but the Eagles granted him permission to talk with the Vikes. Does this mean we are giving the Eagles another 1st round pick for Foles?

Watch them send another 1st rounder and then some to Philly for another QB in Foles and then have Foles turn back into Foles while Philly makes out like a bandit again in the end.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch them send another 1st rounder and then some to Philly for another QB in Foles and then have Foles turn back into Foles while Philly makes out like a bandit again in the end.

Both of you need to shut your whore mouths.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings deny Giants (Shurmer) request to interview Stefanski. :heh:

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly there's rumors that the Vikings plan to offer Bridgewater a "short term 'prove it' deal". I'll be very dissapointed if that is their solution at QB. Bridgewater is simply not that good, and our window isn't going to stay open forever while we take a very risky gamble on him.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... Vikings said to be going in on Cousins. Let's play hypothetical and say it happens. We still need a 3rd receiver...... who is the target to compliment Diggs and Thielen?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... Vikings said to be going in on Cousins. Let's play hypothetical and say it happens. We still need a 3rd receiver...... who is the target to compliment Diggs and Thielen?

Treadwell finally steps up.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Cousins is an upgrade from any of the three QB's the Vikes had last season.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cousins is an upgrade from any of the three QB's the Vikes had last season.

I don't know if he is or isn't. He just has a lengthier history. Keenum was great for one year. Bridgewater hasn't played anything meaningful in 18+ months.... It's really a tough place to be in.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cousins would definitely be an upgrade over Bridgewater, and that's assuming he came back 100% from his knee injury (which he won't). His ceiling is roughly the same as Keenum's, but Cousins is more of a sure thing where as Keenum could be a 1-year wonder. Bradford is the best of the four, but they have been pretty clear that they won't be taking a risk on his health again (which they shouldn't).

IMO, what it all comes down to is whether or not they think Keenum's 2017 year was a legitimate breakout year for him, or if he just caught lightening in a bottle at the right time. It's looking like they believe it is the latter. They could succeed with Cousins if they could land him, but they are royally screwed if they go all-in on the Cousins sweepstakes and lose without at least bringing Case back. So they need to act very quickly an aggressively once FA starts if that's their plan.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins would definitely be an upgrade over Bridgewater, and that's assuming he came back 100% from his knee injury (which he won't). His ceiling is roughly the same as Keenum's, but Cousins is more of a sure thing where as Keenum could be a 1-year wonder. Bradford is the best of the four, but they have been pretty clear that they won't be taking a risk on his health again (which they shouldn't).

IMO, what it all comes down to is whether or not they think Keenum's 2017 year was a legitimate breakout year for him, or if he just caught lightening in a bottle at the right time. It's looking like they believe it is the latter. They could succeed with Cousins if they could land him, but they are royally screwed if they go all-in on the Cousins sweepstakes and lose without at least bringing Case back. So they need to act very quickly an aggressively once FA starts if that's their plan.
No one is gonna sign Case before Cousins is signed, IMO.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you catch lighting in a bottle over an entire season...I don't think so.

In the right scheme, with the right coaches, I think Casey will continue to grow.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you catch lighting in a bottle over an entire season...I don't think so.

In the right scheme, with the right coaches, I think Casey will continue to grow.

Agreed