• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_ltskhcRyb21qh0qluo1_500.gif

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyway… Pretty cool what Bridgewater has shown this season huh? Awesome that he will be setting that record for rookie QB starts. I like what the future holds for this kid.

Norv Turner impressed Teddy Bridgewater's carrying Vikings offense | Access Vikings | Blog covering the Minnesota Vikings | Star Tribune | StarTribune.com

Meh. We'll have to wait and see. I still don't like where he's delivering the ball to guys. Too many times, they are having to leave their feet, depending on a would be tackler to miss; or, getting it to them around their knees. He needs to do a better job of throwing to where the receiver is going to be able to catch it in stride without having to make adjustments.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. We'll have to wait and see. I still don't like where he's delivering the ball to guys. Too many times, they are having to leave their feet, depending on a would be tackler to miss; or, getting it to them around their knees. He needs to do a better job of throwing to where the receiver is going to be able to catch it in stride without having to make adjustments.

I agree, I'm not sold on Bridgewater yet either. I think part of what makes it easy for us Vikings fans to overrate him is because he's been hands down our best QB since Favre. That and, aside from the one glory year under Favre, this team and fanbase of been deprived of decent QB play since Culpepper's very short prime. We are so QB starved that we want to cling to whatever promise and potential Bridgewater shows.

Right now, I think Bridgewater isn't really that good. However, I do think that he might be able to become a good QB with time. I have a hard time ever seeing him become a top 5 QB, but I don't think him becoming a pretty good starter is out of the question. That said, he still needs to step his game up and continue to progress.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. Color the usual pessimist(me) impressed. I love what Teddy is showing. He needs to do better of not losing some throws no doubt(the two picks kept him from having a near flawless game). I actually think it is pretty remarkable what he is doing in relation to how much he is being asked to throw each game with no oline and a running game that fears no one. I love it. Still has plenty to work on obviously, but I am stoked. We are 6-8 right now and have 4 games that we probably win with AP. Forsure 2-3.

Now going forward we can't expect AP to be back, but at least we will have a off season to address the position where as this year we just went on the fly and still played hella competitive.

I also love the relationship him and Johnson are building. They are a great tandem right now.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes D took a step back today..wow, I mean did the Dolphins even punt today?:doh:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes D took a step back today..wow, I mean did the Dolphins even punt today?:doh:

Team got beat schematically. You can't stick both your LB's on the LOS in the A gaps if a team is in a spread formation. Vike's coaches just didn't make the adjustment. Hopefully they carry this lesson over to next year because I am sure quite a few teams around the league just learned quite a bit about how to attack what has been our bread and butter formation all season long.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, that was the best performance I'd seen from Bridgewater to date. His passes were all where they needed to be. Who knows, that Ford "non" TD at the end of the first half and it might've been a different outcome.

Hopefully he can follow that up against the Bears and head into the offseason with some confidence.

As for the D, man did they take several steps backwards.... I know there are several injuries... but still. WTF?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Afternoon gents..
What's the plan for ya'll tonight?

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to seem like AP doesn't even want to be in Minnesota anymore. I hope to have him back, but if he pushes his way out after all the bullshit we've had to put up with this year because he's a dumbass, then fuck him. His entire legacy in Minnesota would be destroyed, as far as I'm concerned.