• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... Why can't be lock down the GB offense like the past 3 or 4 past teams do. Pisses me off to no end.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate C Patterson. Joking on The sideline after a fumble? :wtf:

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah! Rhodes! Nice time to get your second INT...

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Vikes on the division.:clap:

happy , but team, and ESPECIALLY Bridgewater will need to be so much better next weekend or we'll get smoked again by Seattle

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings have to blitz the shit out of Wilson, they have almost no run game and our secondary is better than their receivers! We can't allow him to get out of the pocket, constant pressure and AD running the ball 25+ times is the game... Also, Teddy needs to stop throwing left handed...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Teddy in his first full year has us 11-5 and DIVISION CHAMPS. But yeah, hes Christain Ponder alright.

Def should stop with the left handed shit though.

Pretty poor play calling tonight. A lot of weak runs with AP on 1st and 2nd to set up 3rd and long.

Everson and Kendricks were HUGE.

Lets bring it next week.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't credit Teddy with winning the division, his play has been very mediocre.

The defense and AP have been the keys. Next week TB needs to make some plays otherwise it will be an ugly game.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Vikings and their fans

They were my pre-season pick to make some noise this year, just didn't think it would be at the Packers expense :L

:clap: You're one of my favorite Packers' fans. Too bad they can't all be like you. :thumb: :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Vikings and their fans

They were my pre-season pick to make some noise this year, just didn't think it would be at the Packers expense :L

Always classy brother! :suds:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Congrats to the Vikes on the division.:clap:

happy , but team, and ESPECIALLY Bridgewater will need to be so much better next weekend or we'll get smoked again by Seattle

Yeah, that was a strange game for Teddy.
He has looked great 3 weeks in a row. Then last night goes back to holding the ball too long, and rolling into pressure in the pocket.
We will need him to revert back to the last 3 weeks for sure.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Teddy in his first full year has us 11-5 and DIVISION CHAMPS. But yeah, hes Christain Ponder alright.

Def should stop with the left handed shit though.

Pretty poor play calling tonight. A lot of weak runs with AP on 1st and 2nd to set up 3rd and long.

Everson and Kendricks were HUGE.

Lets bring it next week.

why don't you just drop it?, every game you put in a comment about Ponder. We disagree about Bridewaters play. I am glad you are happy with it, I am not. I do hope he is the long term answer though because its been a while now since we had a franchise QB

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was a strange game for Teddy.
He has looked great 3 weeks in a row. Then last night goes back to holding the ball too long, and rolling into pressure in the pocket.
We will need him to revert back to the last 3 weeks for sure.

I'm not sure if it was so much Teddy, as it was our O-line. They didn't have a particularly good game, either. Need both to get back to where they were a few weeks ago.

Our running game could suffer with Ellison not being in there as a second TE, or lining up in the I in front of Adrian.

Next man up! We've been dealing with these injuries all season.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure if it was so much Teddy, as it was our O-line. They didn't have a particularly good game, either. Need both to get back to where they were a few weeks ago.

Our running game could suffer with Ellison not being in there as a second TE, or lining up in the I in front of Adrian.

Next man up! We've been dealing with these injuries all season.

Yeah, O-Line didn't look great at all, but even when Teddy had time he over threw, or held it too long.
Seahawks will be bringing pressure from all over again. Hopefully Norv will get them ready.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why don't you just drop it?, every game you put in a comment about Ponder. We disagree about Bridewaters play. I am glad you are happy with it, I am not. I do hope he is the long term answer though because its been a while now since we had a franchise QB

Because it was a dumb comment that you routinely tried to argue.

It's not about Teddy being great, good, or bad.

It's that he is far and away a better QB than Christain Ponder.

He only needed a solid 1400 yard season by AP as well!!!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it was a dumb comment that you routinely tried to argue.

It's not about Teddy being great, good, or bad.

It's that he is far and away a better QB than Christain Ponder.

He only needed a solid 1400 yard season by AP as well!!!

Statistically, which is BASED ON FACTS and not opinion, he was comparable to Ponder, based on both of their sophomore seasons, better in some categories, worse in others, PERIOD! NO WAY WAS HE FAR AND AWAY BETTER. Look it up. If last night doesn't shed some doubt once again I don't no what to say anymore. We agree to disagree. Will he be better long term, time will tell.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically, which is BASED ON FACTS and not opinion, he was comparable to Ponder, based on both of their sophomore seasons, better in some categories, worse in others, PERIOD! NO WAY WAS HE FAR AND AWAY BETTER. Look it up. If last night doesn't shed some doubt once again I don't no what to say anymore. We agree to disagree. Will he be better long term, time will tell.

Better in some? Worse in others?

Ponder had more TD passes that's it. Yards, yards per attempt, completion %, less INTs, passer rating, qbr. It all favored Teddy. Every last one of them.

In his first full season with a real running back. He also did this with a god awful line and our projected top two receivers hurt(CJ) and plain bad(Wallace). Also got over 600 yards less from AP.....which points to that line.

Ponder can't even land a job. Just fucking stop, it's embarrassing.