• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I'd be ok with Manziel, the kid is a winner no doubt.
I'd also be ok with skipping Qb in the first and going defense too.
I guess we'll have to see what they do in free agency before the draft, then we'll have a better picture of the needs..

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we get 8th pick. Bridgewater and Manziel should be off the board by then so probably looking at either Blake Bortles or Derek Carr for a QB pick.

Please DO NOT take a QB in the first round, they will be throwing away the pick just like they did with Ponder. Trade down a little pick up an extra pick and take Khalil Mack.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you guys really want the drama that will come if you take manziel.. too much baggage there

He's just like any 21 year old boy. He'll settle down when he grows up. My personal issue with Manziel is that he's pass-happy and throws picks.

Please DO NOT take a QB in the first round, they will be throwing away the pick just like they did with Ponder. Trade down a little pick up an extra pick and take Khalil Mack.

Dad wants us to trade out of the first round alltogether, and draft an entire new line in the second round, and pick up a couple of QB prospects either in the 3rd round or free agency.

Honestly, the only QB I'd really pin my hopes on would be Tahj Boyd. And he's a Clemsucks player :L

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Johnny Footbal looked pretty good the other day. The Vikes could use some of that late game comeback magic.

If the Vikes want Manziel, they are definitely going to have to move up to the #2 spot to get him. 3 of the 7 picks ahead of us desperately need a QB (Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland). 3 other picks ahead of the Vikes are teetering on needing QB help (St Louis, Oakland, Tampa). Our best hope is for Brett Hundley to declare for the draft as well, so we aren't desperate to draft a QB should Manziel go before the #8 pick.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still pretty sure Manziel will drop. A lot of teams are "anti-drama" and with a history of Randy Moss, and to a lesser extent, the media circus around Peterson (and Patterson!)...we're kinda used to it.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Vikes want Manziel, they are definitely going to have to move up to the #2 spot to get him. 3 of the 7 picks ahead of us desperately need a QB (Houston, Jacksonville, Cleveland). 3 other picks ahead of the Vikes are teetering on needing QB help (St Louis, Oakland, Tampa). Our best hope is for Brett Hundley to declare for the draft as well, so we aren't desperate to draft a QB should Manziel go before the #8 pick.

That's what I'm kind of thinking. It would be nice to see him last until the 8th round but I doubt he will.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
B&C time? :suds:

Felt like Monday yesterday. Kind of feels strange that it's Friday already.

For sure PC, it's bad enough when one holiday falls in the middle of the week, but two in a matter of two weeks just screws with you big time..

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my birthday! Wonder if we'll get any good Vikings' news today?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on whos interviewing for the Vikes head coaching position? I really can't find anything... Seems like other teams already have people in place or the team knows who they want but I hear nothing about the Vikes...

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy belated Birthday lady..
Hope you had a good time.

I hope your B-day SUCKED!

LOL j/k!

Hope you had a good one Lady! :suds:

I had a good birthday, thanks guys!

My parents clubbed my Christmas and birthday presents together and got me a 32" tv. I can't wait to set it up in my apartment!